Trump cannot be Guilty of Obstruction concerning Comey

You better hope you are wrong. If the corrupt vermin who have hijacked our country successfully overthrow our elected president, this system--already teetering--will collapse. And remember, the military is with Trump, and his supporters are armed.

He's wrong. Before this is all said and done, the Democrats will be lucky if they get out of all this without some of them going to prison. All this Russian interference happened on THEIR watch! Right under THEIR incompetent noses! And while THEY were responsible for protecting us against cyber warfare, they were utilizing our national security tools to spy on political enemies. Now.... they have the nerve to try and blame all this on Trump!

They've produced NO evidence of collusion... NO evidence of obstruction... They've implicated themselves in one criminal act after another, from leaking of classified and privileged information, politicizing the FBI, unmasking of private citizens, conspiring to influence an election, obstructing of justice and failing to protect our election system from cyber attack.
But the treason press is against him, so they may pull it off. There is a reason Krystalnacht was about shutting down the presses.
Trump is that you!

Again, you're parsing your words. You say Flynn was investigated, but not under investigation. You're right, there is a lot of cya going on, uh huh.

Not parsing anything, I am saying there is a difference between being a subject involved in an investigation and a subject being investigated, Flynn was involved in a counter-intelligence investigation. He was not personally being investigated and isn't being investigated now to the best of our knowledge. Comey never indicated he was, he said there was no evidence of collusion, so why would Flynn be under investigation? And what could they investigate? They already have his conversations with the Russians, he was under surveillance, they leaked his name.

Flynn's lie about meeting with and discussing sanctions with the Russians resulted in the VP and other Trump surrogates spreading that lie to the public.

There is no illegality in him discussing the sanctions with the Russians. He failed to disclose that info to the VP and classified intelligence information was illegally leaked to the media to reveal his error. Trump asked for his resignation.

How do you not see the exposure of that as ethical justification? You act like Flynn was a victim of this unmasking, when in reality he was simply exposed for something very wrong that he did.

Again, he didn't do anything wrong or illegal. No, I don't see revealing the names of private citizens who are caught up in foreign intelligence gathering to the media so you can score political points. Don't see that at all. If that's the kind of Fascist government you intend to run, you're about to get the second American Revolution.

Same justification you used about Clinton and Wikileaks

Wikileaks is not the US Government's intelligence apparatus. And no one justified what they did.

Again, you're parsing your words. You say Flynn was investigated, but not under investigation. You're right, there is a lot of cya going on, uh huh.

Not parsing anything, I am saying there is a difference between being a subject involved in an investigation and a subject being investigated, Flynn was involved in a counter-intelligence investigation. He was not personally being investigated and isn't being investigated now to the best of our knowledge. Comey never indicated he was, he said there was no evidence of collusion, so why would Flynn be under investigation? And what could they investigate? They already have his conversations with the Russians, he was under surveillance, they leaked his name.

Boss- you are so full of shit. You say he was never under investigation in one sentence, but under surveillance in another. I can post 20 links that confirm the investigation of Flynn by the FBI. You haven't sighted a single source to the contrary. Stop it. Your credibility is hanging by a thread.

Call Sign Chaos, post: 17473339
Oh fucking bullshit, if it was obstruction after he was fired it was obstruction before he was fired, obstruction is obstruction is obstruction.

Comey did not say it was obstruction before or after he was fired. He said it needed being looked into and especially after he was fired.

The firing is the act upon which Trump obstructed justice. The the fool brags about taking pressure off the investigation to Top Russian officials in the Oval Office of all people and of all places.

Had Trump not fired Comey his suspicious behavior asking others to leave the room to be alone with Comey would not have risen to the level of a crime.

Firing Comey combined with all the things Trump said and did builds the case against him.

Remember Trump is a dimwitted buffoon who is way in over his head. Nothing but more self-inflicted trouble coming for the orange skinned clown.

That dimwitted buffoon has you loons in knots.

Trump is still POTUS and Comey is an ugly footnote in history. So who won?
Trump will be under investigation for the next 3.5 years. Trump will be found guilty with colluding with Russia.

Trump isn't under investigation as confirmed by Comey you stupid faggot.

Boss- you are so full of shit. You say he was never under investigation in one sentence, but under surveillance in another. I can post 20 links that confirm the investigation of Flynn by the FBI. You haven't sighted a single source to the contrary. Stop it. Your credibility is hanging by a thread.

Trump is not under investigation, illegal wiretaps of US citizens ordered by Obama's deepstate fascists is not an investigation it's a felony. Comey straight up said point blank Trump was not under investigation.

Trump is not under investigation, illegal wiretaps of US citizens ordered by Obama's deepstate fascists is not an investigation it's a felony. Comey straight up said point blank Trump was not under investigation.

FYI- we are not debating whether Trump was being investigated or not, we are discussing the FBI investigation of Flynn.

Flynn's lie about meeting with and discussing sanctions with the Russians resulted in the VP and other Trump surrogates spreading that lie to the public.

There is no illegality in him discussing the sanctions with the Russians. He failed to disclose that info to the VP and classified intelligence information was illegally leaked to the media to reveal his error. Trump asked for his resignation.

How do you not see the exposure of that as ethical justification? You act like Flynn was a victim of this unmasking, when in reality he was simply exposed for something very wrong that he did.

Again, he didn't do anything wrong or illegal. No, I don't see revealing the names of private citizens who are caught up in foreign intelligence gathering to the media so you can score political points. Don't see that at all. If that's the kind of Fascist government you intend to run, you're about to get the second American Revolution.

Same justification you used about Clinton and Wikileaks

Wikileaks is not the US Government's intelligence apparatus. And no one justified what they did.
You are unbelievable man, how embarrassing for you. Flynn "failed to disclose"?? What a load of horse shit. He LIED plain and simple. He told the VP and the American people that he had no contact with the Russians, that was a lie. Grow some balls and learn to speak the truth

Show me something (credible) that says Flynn was the subject of an investigation. If you can do that, I'll shut up. If you can't do that, I will contend that he wasn't ever under an investigation and he was merely a subject of interest in an investigation. There is a difference. If you don't know the difference or you're too dumb to find out, I can't help you.

It really doesn't matter anyway, it's not worth obsessing over, Flynn isn't guilty of anything either way. People keep arguing they are still investigating but they have his conversations, every word he said to the Russians and every word the Russians said to him.... what's to investigate? He either broke the law or he didn't and since there hasn't been an indictment, we can presume he didn't. IF he had broken the law, don't you think we would've heard about what he did by now?

Let me explain what's happening here... The Left knows Flynn isn't guilty of anything illegal. At best, there are a couple of ethics issues and I don't even think those amount to more than casual oversight on Flynn's part. But since Trump let him go, they want to use Flynn to infer this cloud of suspicion and continue to promote the narrative that something illegal happened, that's why Trump let him go. They can get away with that by having unsuspecting dupes such as yourself believe that he was under investigation when he wasn't.

You are unbelievable man, how embarrassing for you. Flynn "failed to disclose"?? What a load of horse shit. He LIED plain and simple. He told the VP and the American people that he had no contact with the Russians, that was a lie. Grow some balls and learn to speak the truth

He didn't lie. He never said he had no contact with the Russians, he said he didn't discuss the sanctions. You're the one who's lying. You can't open your mouth without lying. If balls have something to do with truth, they castrated you a long time ago.

Call Sign Chaos, post: 17473339
Oh fucking bullshit, if it was obstruction after he was fired it was obstruction before he was fired, obstruction is obstruction is obstruction.

Comey did not say it was obstruction before or after he was fired. He said it needed being looked into and especially after he was fired.

The firing is the act upon which Trump obstructed justice. The the fool brags about taking pressure off the investigation to Top Russian officials in the Oval Office of all people and of all places.

Had Trump not fired Comey his suspicious behavior asking others to leave the room to be alone with Comey would not have risen to the level of a crime.

Firing Comey combined with all the things Trump said and did builds the case against him.

Remember Trump is a dimwitted buffoon who is way in over his head. Nothing but more self-inflicted trouble coming for the orange skinned clown.

That dimwitted buffoon has you loons in knots.

Trump is still POTUS and Comey is an ugly footnote in history. So who won?
Trump will be under investigation for the next 3.5 years. Trump will be found guilty with colluding with Russia.

Trump isn't under investigation as confirmed by Comey you stupid faggot.
Trump wasn't under investigation back in March. But, Trump was under investigation in April to the present and for the foreseeable future!!!!

He didn't lie. He never said he had no contact with the Russians, he said he didn't discuss the sanctions. You're the one who's lying. You can't open your mouth without lying. If balls have something to do with truth, they castrated you a long time ago.
"I'm not you are" you're really resorting to that childish argument? Come on grow up.

Based on what Flynn told the VP a lie was spread to the American people. After that lie was out there Flynn didn't correct the record, he waited until he got caught and then he got fired. This makes him a liar, don't pretend like he just forgot some details and did nothing wrong. You're gonna get dizzy spinning like that

Show me something (credible) that says Flynn was the subject of an investigation. If you can do that, I'll shut up. If you can't do that, I will contend that he wasn't ever under an investigation and he was merely a subject of interest in an investigation. There is a difference. If you don't know the difference or you're too dumb to find out, I can't help you.

It really doesn't matter anyway, it's not worth obsessing over, Flynn isn't guilty of anything either way. People keep arguing they are still investigating but they have his conversations, every word he said to the Russians and every word the Russians said to him.... what's to investigate? He either broke the law or he didn't and since there hasn't been an indictment, we can presume he didn't. IF he had broken the law, don't you think we would've heard about what he did by now?

Let me explain what's happening here... The Left knows Flynn isn't guilty of anything illegal. At best, there are a couple of ethics issues and I don't even think those amount to more than casual oversight on Flynn's part. But since Trump let him go, they want to use Flynn to infer this cloud of suspicion and continue to promote the narrative that something illegal happened, that's why Trump let him go. They can get away with that by having unsuspecting dupes such as yourself believe that he was under investigation when he wasn't.

Your words + no links = zero credibility

Forum List

Back