Trump Caves on Iran Nuclear Deal

Democrat Fake News Alert. Movin on...
Jesus you're dumb, dupes.
6 Things You Should Know About The Iran Nuclear Deal : The Two ...
www.npr.org/sections/.../6-things-you-should-know-about-the-iran-nuclear-deal
Jul 14, 2015 - Under the deal, Iran also agrees to give up its most advanced ... Another big part of the deal is that Iran has agreed to reduce its stockpile of uranium by 98 ... Iran were to someday walk away from it, the breakout time would be ...
Iran deal: A treaty or not? - CNNPolitics.com - CNN.com
www.cnn.com/2015/03/12/politics/iran-nuclear-deal-treaty-obama-administration/
Mar 12, 2015 - When it comes to the Iran nuclear deal, not necessarily. ... object to a pact they warn could eventually give Tehran a nuclear bomb. ... tied the administration's bid to keep the deal away from Congress to ... the United States to commitments under international law; i.e., a treaty, or a less stringent arrangement.

Indeed, they state what the aim, i.e. the object, that is to say, what the end GOAL is without making an assessment as to wheather it will pan out that way. No one at CNN or NPR will because they can read the tea leaves and they don't want to lose any further credibility. Indeed NPR is the master at bias via omission. I listen to them every morning. But nevertheless they will not make an assessment of what the plan will do. They will only write about what the agreement intends to do. Indeed you and I don't know all of the plan because as are in all international agreements there are secret agreements within them.

The thread-title indicates another Trump-Hater fantasy. It has nothing to do with News or facts. It's Democrat Fake News. I usually skip these farces. In fact, i don't know why i'm still here. I'm out. Take care. :)
It's real news, it's called journalism. You brainwashed dupes wouldn't understand....Real news TRIES to ignore the your crap bs propaganda, of course. Fact checkers are the new industry to keep up with your crap.

Living in the rightwing echo chamber has rendered wingnutz incapable of grasping simple concepts and understanding basic terminology.

Jul 14, 2015 - Under the deal, Iran also agrees to give up its most advanced ... Another big part of the deal is that Iran has agreed to reduce its stockpile of uranium by 98 ... Iran were to someday walk away from it, the breakout time would be ...
Mar 12, 2015 - When it comes to the Iran nuclear deal, not necessarily. ... object to a pact they warn could eventually give Tehran a nuclear bomb. ... tied the administration's bid to keep the deal away from Congress to ... the United States to commitments under international law; i.e., a treaty, or a less stringent arrangement.

Indeed, they state what the aim, i.e. the object, that is to say, what the end GOAL is without making an assessment as to wheather it will pan out that way. No one at CNN or NPR will because they can read the tea leaves and they don't want to lose any further credibility. Indeed NPR is the master at bias via omission. I listen to them every morning. But nevertheless they will not make an assessment of what the plan will do. They will only write about what the agreement intends to do. Indeed you and I don't know all of the plan because as are in all international agreements there are secret agreements within them.

The thread-title indicates another Trump-Hater fantasy. It has nothing to do with News or facts. It's Democrat Fake News. I usually skip these farces. In fact, i don't know why i'm still here. I'm out. Take care. :)
It's real news, it's called journalism. You brainwashed dupes wouldn't understand....Real news TRIES to ignore the your crap bs propaganda, of course. Fact checkers are the new industry to keep up with your crap.

Living in the rightwing echo chamber has rendered wingnutz incapable of grasping simple concepts and understanding basic terminology.

Comical projection. :laugh:

They all know Iran is cheating and verification won't work- totally FOS and bs hate propaganda......doing a great job of keeping Iran's RW a-holes in charge.

I know, you heard it from Democrat Fake News. So it's just gotta be true. :eusa_liar:
It's a good indication, stupid. Try learning. The only fanatics who are sure are brainwashed functional morons like you...

I know, you heard it from Democrat Fake News. So it's just gotta be true. :eusa_liar:
It's a good indication, stupid. Try learning. The only fanatics who are sure are brainwashed functional morons like you...

You have no idea whatsoever that Trump has 'Caved' on anything. You and your fellow Democrats are just making shite up again. It's opinion propaganda. It's not 'News' or fact.

And that's at the core of Fake News. Mere opinion propaganda being passed off as 'News' and 'Fact.' But like i said, i don't usually bite on it. I've spent way too much time on this B.S. thread. So i'm movin on. See ya.

You have no idea whatsoever that Trump has 'Caved' on anything. You and your fellow Democrats are just making shite up again. It's opinion propaganda. It's not 'News' or fact.

And that's at the core of Fake News. Mere opinion propaganda being passed off as 'News' and 'Fact.' But like i said, i don't usually bite on it. I've spent way too much time on this B.S. thread. So i'm movin on. See ya.
There's bs NEW New BS GOP propaganda and then there's the rest of the modern world, dingbat. It's reporting what the EU chief said, period. Then there's the crap you believe, ignoramus..

Years? Oooo link link! What national security expert who is currently working in intelligence made that claim? Not a political hack who owes his career to president Obama, but a current national security expert that currently works within intelligence and has first hand knowledge of what Iran WILL do. Good luck finding a dupe to hitch his credibility to that wagon.
Everyone outside your dumbass dupe bubble. And now Trump and his advisors. CHANGE THE CHANNEL.
The Iran nuclear deal is a success – and the whole world is safer for it ...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › Opinion › Iran's nuclear programme
Jan 17, 2017 - One year on, brave leadership and hard work have paid off. Iran is adhering to its obligations, to the huge benefit of the region and beyond.
Top Scientists Urge Trump to Abide by Iran Nuclear Deal - The New ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/02/.../top-scientists-letter-trump-iran-nuclear-deal.htm...
Jan 2, 2017 - In March, Donald J. Trump criticized the nuclear deal with Iran in a speech before the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. Credit Doug ...

Basic math

Not part of the agreement. If you macho GOP shytteheads would stop fegging with them, their moderate majority could take over. Looks like Trumps isn't a Foxbot...we hope...

Oh how the libs hate alpha males.
I'll play it again.

Not part of the agreement, and if they have no nukes, PFFFFT!!! Iran last invaded the ANCIENT GREEKS, dupe.

And there goes your credibility on historical matters.

List of wars involving Iran - Wikipedia

Guess it's not such a "bad deal" after all.

The European Union's foreign policy chief, Federica Mogherini, said on Friday she was reassured during meetings with President Donald Trump's administration that it was committed to full implementation of the Iran nuclear deal.

Mogherini, who met this week with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, Trump's advisor and son-in-law Jared Kushner and members of Congress, said her main intention in Washington was to discuss the nuclear accord, which granted Iran sanctions relief in return for curbs on its nuclear program.

"I was reassured by what I heard in the meetings on the intention to stick to the full implementation of the agreement," Mogherini told reporters.

EU's Mogherini: U.S. says will fully implement Iran nuclear deal

The government estimates that Iran can develop an nuke in anywhere between a few months to a year. Conversely they estimate that it will take roughly 10 years to develop the missile technology to transport it. The nuke deal is for 10 years. Now answer me this, how does this deal slow down the Iranian nuclear program? You can't exactly cave to a deal that gives Iran nuclear weapons on the same timetable as they had before.
I don't trust any government estimates. Foolish to do so. When was the last ballistic test? I think it was about a week ago.
Somewhere thereabouts.

Everyone outside your dumbass dupe bubble. And now Trump and his advisors. CHANGE THE CHANNEL.
The Iran nuclear deal is a success – and the whole world is safer for it ...
News, sport and opinion from the Guardian's US edition | The Guardian › Opinion › Iran's nuclear programme
Jan 17, 2017 - One year on, brave leadership and hard work have paid off. Iran is adhering to its obligations, to the huge benefit of the region and beyond.
Top Scientists Urge Trump to Abide by Iran Nuclear Deal - The New ...
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/02/.../top-scientists-letter-trump-iran-nuclear-deal.htm...
Jan 2, 2017 - In March, Donald J. Trump criticized the nuclear deal with Iran in a speech before the American Israel Public Affairs Committee. Credit Doug ...

Basic math

Not part of the agreement. If you macho GOP shytteheads would stop fegging with them, their moderate majority could take over. Looks like Trumps isn't a Foxbot...we hope...

I'll play it again.

Not part of the agreement, and if they have no nukes, PFFFFT!!! Iran last invaded the ANCIENT GREEKS, dupe.

Ok , let's say that was the last time they invaded anyone you ever heard of, or you ever heard of what they called Iran- and they haven't attacked anyone in a HELLUVA long time, ok? And btw, they're all reconquests of places they already had lol. I like the Iranians I've known, always very friendly, and the travel hosts I know of say they're the friendliest people in the world, so it's about time you RW ugly Americans gave them a chance after all the times you've feqqed them over. See 1953 overthrow of their Democracy and SAVAK.

Last edited:

The European Union's foreign policy chief, Federica Mogherini, said on Friday she was reassured during meetings with President Donald Trump's administration that it was committed to full implementation of the Iran nuclear deal.

Mogherini, who met this week with Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, Trump's advisor and son-in-law Jared Kushner and members of Congress, said her main intention in Washington was to discuss the nuclear accord, which granted Iran sanctions relief in return for curbs on its nuclear program.

"I was reassured by what I heard in the meetings on the intention to stick to the full implementation of the agreement," Mogherini told reporters.

The government estimates that Iran can develop an nuke in anywhere between a few months to a year. Conversely they estimate that it will take roughly 10 years to develop the missile technology to transport it. The nuke deal is for 10 years. Now answer me this, how does this deal slow down the Iranian nuclear program? You can't exactly cave to a deal that gives Iran nuclear weapons on the same timetable as they had before.
I don't trust any government estimates. Foolish to do so. When was the last ballistic test? I think it was about a week ago.
Somewhere thereabouts.
BS- would take years for them to get nuke POTENTIAL again, everywhere but bs dupe world.

Basic math

I'll play it again.

Ok , let's say that was the last time they invaded anyone you ever heard of, or you ever heard of what they called Iran- and they haven't attacked anyone in a HELLUVA long time, ok? And btw, they're all reconquests of places they already had lol. I like the Iranians I've known, always very friendly, and the travel hosts I know of say they're the friendliest people in the world, so it's about time you RW ugly Americans gave them a chance after all the times you've feqqed them over. See 1953 overthrow of their Democracy and SAVAK.

It took me three seconds to debunk your claim. No credibility.

Somewhere thereabouts.
BS- would take years for them to get nuke POTENTIAL again, everywhere but bs dupe world.

My response was in regard to the missile launch a week or two ago. So now you're telling me that you lack English comprehension in addition to being a poor student of history? And I'm to trust your assessment on Irans nuclear future? Get real.

Forum List

Back