Trump CRUCIFIES media for investigating Scott Walker's college record after giving Obama a pass

Do you have a shred of evidence for that claim.?

I have eye witness testimony of the woman who created the pamphlet that it was simply an error on her part. And Obama never told her he was born in Kenya.

Its you that has jackshit to back anything you've claimed.

Try again.

You protest too much , son. Pretty obvious you're paid by the DNC to go on the internet and defend obozo against the truth about his kenyan birth. HAHAHA

You are a Birther, a racist and an idiot.

And I think the last two words were redundant.

Going back to the beginning:

KAZ: Wow you're stupid. None of us said Obama was born in Kenya, we said Obama was the first to say he was. Again, literacy,

Me: You said Obama was the first to say he was born in Kenya, but Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

KAZ: It was his autobiography, Buckwheat, no one makes up where someone is born.

Me: His autobiography. which was not published until 1995- said he was born in Hawaii.

Like I said- Obama never said he was born in Kenya in any autobiography.

You just lied.

I never said he said it "in" his autobiography, you just lied

KAZ: Wow you're stupid. None of us said Obama was born in Kenya, we said Obama was the first to say he was. Again, literacy,

Me: You said Obama was the first to say he was born in Kenya, but Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

KAZ: It was his autobiography, Buckwheat, no one makes up where someone is born.

Me: His autobiography. which was not published until 1995- said he was born in Hawaii.

Here let me break this down even further for you

KAZ:
None of us said Obama was born in Kenya,
we said Obama was the first to say he was...It was his autobiography, Buckwheat, no one makes up where someone is born.

Exactly, Obama was the original Birther. And he lied when he said it. He was born in Hawaii. He's a pretentious liar and a moron and if a Republican did that you people would never shut up about it.
Not to belabor the point, but until you can prove Obama said that, you are still lying by claiming he did. And whether you're capable of comprehending this or not .... not getting an answer to a question that no one here can answer (including you) does not in any way constitute proof.

You keep ignoring the really GLARING question.
Who was the first person to provide the statement "was born in Kenya"?
Surely Obama wouldn't say he was born in Kenya. Someone said that so the blurb was printed with that statement.

Just simply tell us who said it first?

Why do you think that any of us would know where that statement came from?

Why would we act like Birthers- and speculate or make innuendos or lie?

Here is what we know:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Read more at snopes.com Promotional Booklet

There is no reason to presume that Ms. Goderich is lying- other than the usual Birther style of assuming everyone is lying that doesn't say what they approve of. And Ms. Goderich said she made an error- and that Obama never said that he was born in Kenya.

I don't care how the error was made, and unlike a Birther- I don't need to speculate.

Factchecking error my ass! Miriam Goderich has refused to take questions since her scripted response. She pulled a Brian Williams and went underground.

Why Stevie the racist doesn't believe Miriam Goderich

Because Stevie is a racist and cannot accept that a black man was chosen by American voters to be President.

Right, that had nothing to do with my argument.
and yet you posted it, Simpleton

I never thought I'd see a thread ShootSpeedos participated in where he wasn't the dumbest motherfucker posting, but you've changed my mind.

Um...thanks for the context, Poindexter.

You keep ragging on that Trump is in the title of the article.

However, I keep pointing out to you that Trump had nothing to do with the part I quoted. He wasn't the source of the information. Did you read the excerpt and the link? Obviously not. The Trump claim was investigated. And they found it to be partially true and partially unsupported. They didn't rubber stamp what he said.

And you call me the dumbest motherfucker? Not anymore, you clearly outdid me in that category.

Actually they called if false

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Donald Trump claims Obama has spent $2 million in legal fees defending lawsuits about his birth certificate

In an interview on NBC's Today show, for example, Trump said Obama "spent $2 million in legal fees trying to get away from this issue." He repeated the figure in a CNN interview on April 10, 2011. "I just say very simply why doesn't he show his birth certificate?" Trump asked. "Why has he spent over $2 million in legal fees to keep this quiet and to keep this silent?"

So that leaves the funds paid to Perkins Coie. Trump's and Palin's claims assume that the vast majority of the money paid to Perkins Coie since the election was used to defend against lawsuits challenging Obama's citizenship. We agree that some amount of money was spent in legal fees related to those lawsuits -- the letter from Bauer to the plaintiff is an example of that. But, while we don't know exactly how much the Obama camp spent on their private lawyers, there were many, many non-birth-certificate duties that a law firm typically handles in the wake of a presidential campaign, which suggests that any birth certificate work was a small percentage of the overall fees paid to Perkins Coie.

When fact-checking, we think the onus is on the person making the claim to back up his statement. And the only backing we've seen in this case is that the Obama campaign's legal team spent more than $2 million on legal fees since the election ended. It's clear to us that the WND story has been twisted to wrongly assume that every dollar the Obama campaign spent on legal fees went to fight the release of Obama's birth certificate. The evidence shows that's simply not true. It's a huge, unsubstantiated leap to assume that all, or most, of that was related to lawsuits about Obama's citizenship. We rule Trump's claim False.

Oh no- you out and out lied several times in this thread.

You have claimed that Obama said in his autobiography that he was born in Kenya- but Obama never said any such thing in his autobiography.

You just lied about it.

You keep adding the word "in" because you are a liar and you know what "in" means. I didn't say it, but you need it to make the point, so you added it to what I said and changed it.

You just lied.

KAZ:
we said Obama was the first to say he was...It was his autobiography, Buckwheat, no one makes up where someone is born.

Exactly, Obama was the original Birther. And he lied when he said it. He was born in Hawaii. He's a pretentious liar and a moron and if a Republican did that you people would never shut up about it.

No- that would be you lying again.

Obama never said that he was born in Kenya

You just lied about it.

KAZ:

Not to belabor the point, but until you can prove Obama said that, you are still lying by claiming he did. And whether you're capable of comprehending this or not .... not getting an answer to a question that no one here can answer (including you) does not in any way constitute proof.

Surely Obama wouldn't say he was born in Kenya. Someone said that so the blurb was printed with that statement.

Here is what we know:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

There is no reason to presume that Ms. Goderich is lying- other than the usual Birther style of assuming everyone is lying that doesn't say what they approve of. And Ms. Goderich said she made an error- and that Obama never said that he was born in Kenya.

I don't care how the error was made, and unlike a Birther- I don't need to speculate.

Someone jumped to the conclusion Obama was born in Kenya. Why is it so hard to find that person?
More importantly though this goes to premise Obama is a lazy ignorant idiot i.e. WHY didn't HE catch this glaring mistake?
To me Obama is so busy with the "BIG Picture" THE TRANSFORMATION of America he didn't care about the "details"!
No one expects Obama to be as President knowing all the details...BUT this goes to his philosophy that he hires people for their
ideology rather then competency! Obama depends on the teleprompter and in this guess he was again depending on sloppy work by sloppy people!
Case in point is Obama clearly stating family doctors amputate diabetic legs for the $50,000 fees!
Why wouldn't just simple common sense make Obama question that on his teleprompter? Well here we have again proof that Obama
doesn't pay attention to the people that should catch these details! "Born in Kenya"??? Why wouldn't Obama correct this??
Either because he was stupid or he WANTED that to be the perception at that time!

KAZ:

Here is what we know:

Someone jumped to the conclusion Obama was born in Kenya. Why is it so hard to find that person?
More importantly though this goes to premise Obama is a lazy ignorant idiot i.e. WHY didn't HE catch this glaring mistake?

Either because he was stupid or he WANTED that to be the perception at that time!

Like I said before- unlike Birthers I don't rely upon speculation, innuendo or lies.

We know that Barack Obama has consistently told Americans that he was born in Hawaii.- he has been in the national news since 1990- so exactly who do you think he wanted that 'perception to be' that he was born in Kenya- since he was telling everyone he was born in Hawaii?

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991- went to several thousand people.

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

The Obama haters will fixate on whatever dreck they will fixate on.

And this is just another example.

[
More namecalling. Thanks for admitting you're scared of me. HAHAHA

Laughing....says the poor, hapless soul that called me an 'ignorant asshole'....before I handed him his ass with his own source, reading the article he never bothered to.

Does 'fake news' ring any bells, hun? And was your name calling your admission that you 'fear me'?

I don't namecall. I'm above such childishness.

When will The Donald give us the results of the investigation in Hawaii into Mr Obama's birth,for which he sent a team several years ago?

And still no answer to the question. How did the word "Kenya" appear? All of you liberals keep skating around that. She wasn't handed a blurb that appeared from nowhere. Somehow the word "Kenya" appeared. And seriously, she couldn't fact check a blurb when that was her job? A blurb? It makes no sense.

That's the million dollar question the obozo-lovers can't answer. Nobody just assumes a black man in america was born in kenya!!! Obozo must have told her that he was.

[

You just lied about it.

So where did miriam goderich get the idea he was born in kenya. Are you claiming she thought all black americans were born in kenya!!!!!

Obozo must have told her. THINK

When will The Donald give us the results of the investigation in Hawaii into Mr Obama's birth,for which he sent a team several years ago?

He said he couldn't find any evidence of obozo's hawaiin birth. Just like the former governor of hawaii and obama friend couldn't find any after he promised us he would.

[

You just lied about it.

So where did miriam goderich get the idea he was born in kenya. Are you claiming she thought all black americans were born in kenya!!!!!

I didn't claim anything other than pointing out the facts- Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

Kaz was just lying.

And you are a birther, a racist, and an idiot.

And two of those words are redundant.

He said he couldn't find any evidence of obozo's hawaiin birth. Just like the former governor of hawaii and obama friend couldn't find any after he promised us he would.

LOL- no- just more Birther lies.

Trump said he was sending investigators to Hawaii to check out Obama......and then something happened which is unheard of from Trump- he didn't say anything more.

Either Trump lied about sending investigators to Hawaii or he did- and just chose not to release what those investigators found.

But he never said his investigators couldn't find any evidence of Obama's Hawaiian birth.

LOL, the flaming hypocrisy, you have no shame. National Guard, Yellow Cake, Halliburton, the ridiculous allegations and assumption of guilt and suddenly this is a standard to you. And Democrats were the original birthers with McCain, Obama was AFTER that. And the McCain one was across your party. Only a few radical nuts say Obama's not legitimately President. I think he was born in Hawaii, I just think he's a pretentious ass who liked the sound of being born in Kenya. And even if he were born in Kenya, his mother was American, he was born and American. I am not questioning the legitimacy of his Presidency, but yeah, Obama is responsible for the fiasco. Meriam gave no explanation other than she was too incompetent to fact check a blurb. And she did not say she made up the Kenya or who did. And no one explained why they used it for 16 years. Yeah, it's on Obama to explain that.

[

You just lied about it.

I didn't claim anything other than pointing out the facts- Obama never said he was born in Kenya.

Kaz was just lying.

Since neither of us has proof, either we are both stating our view or we are both liars. You can't have it both ways, Skippy.

[

You just lied about it.

Kaz was just lying.

Since neither of us has proof, either we are both stating our view or we are both liars. You can't have it both ways, Skippy.

But I do indeed have proof- and you have no proof to support your claim

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:

Hmm...who said Obama was born in Kenya?

Was it aliens? The dead? Karma? Someone in the mail room? Maybe it was sent from the future and we're in an endless time vortex endlessly repeating time?

Fact checkers just so you know don't write blurbs, they fact check them. There is only one person who could say Obama was born in Kenya who she would not consider it to be necessary to fact check that statement. Any idea who that is? He's pompous and pretentious and just the kind of guy who would do it. Who do you suppose that is?

Right, that had nothing to do with my argument.
and yet you posted it, Simpleton

I never thought I'd see a thread ShootSpeedos participated in where he wasn't the dumbest motherfucker posting, but you've changed my mind.

Um...thanks for the context, Poindexter.

You keep ragging on that Trump is in the title of the article.

However, I keep pointing out to you that Trump had nothing to do with the part I quoted. He wasn't the source of the information. Did you read the excerpt and the link? Obviously not. The Trump claim was investigated. And they found it to be partially true and partially unsupported. They didn't rubber stamp what he said.

And you call me the dumbest motherfucker? Not anymore, you clearly outdid me in that category.

Actually they called if false

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Donald Trump claims Obama has spent $2 million in legal fees defending lawsuits about his birth certificate

In an interview on NBC's Today show, for example, Trump said Obama "spent $2 million in legal fees trying to get away from this issue." He repeated the figure in a CNN interview on April 10, 2011. "I just say very simply why doesn't he show his birth certificate?" Trump asked. "Why has he spent over $2 million in legal fees to keep this quiet and to keep this silent?"

So that leaves the funds paid to Perkins Coie. Trump's and Palin's claims assume that the vast majority of the money paid to Perkins Coie since the election was used to defend against lawsuits challenging Obama's citizenship. We agree that some amount of money was spent in legal fees related to those lawsuits -- the letter from Bauer to the plaintiff is an example of that. But, while we don't know exactly how much the Obama camp spent on their private lawyers, there were many, many non-birth-certificate duties that a law firm typically handles in the wake of a presidential campaign, which suggests that any birth certificate work was a small percentage of the overall fees paid to Perkins Coie.

When fact-checking, we think the onus is on the person making the claim to back up his statement. And the only backing we've seen in this case is that the Obama campaign's legal team spent more than $2 million on legal fees since the election ended. It's clear to us that the WND story has been twisted to wrongly assume that every dollar the Obama campaign spent on legal fees went to fight the release of Obama's birth certificate. The evidence shows that's simply not true. It's a huge, unsubstantiated leap to assume that all, or most, of that was related to lawsuits about Obama's citizenship. We rule Trump's claim False.

Actually if you read what they wrote and you read what I said, you didn't contradict me

Forum List

Back