trump praises Putin and Xi at Pennsylvania rally

This is the Leader of the repub party praising two Dictators. We know who he is.
Trump is also a hypocrite; Resurfaced video EXPOSES Trump calling Democrats ‘FASCIST’ on 2020 campaign trail

Posse Comitatus prevents using regular uniformed military against US citizens and does not apply to repelling invaders at the mexican border
The army can set up a line of machine guns to stop the invasion, but they have no power to detain or arrest. And the illegals as civilians are covered by the Geneva conventions, which means the army has to treat them as refugees.

That'd be too much work for them.
Try and arrest the white employer enablers in this country who hire the farm workers, construction workers, lawn maintenance workers, food service workers, etc. Oh, I forgot, there are probably thousands who do that. Would that be too much work?

I would stop giving able bodied welfare bums a check

When they get hungry enough they will go back to work
Says the lazy mfr who eats the fruits and vegetables they pick.

He didn't?

Absolutely, and I'm so glad he did. Not only is it the truth, he exposed the Right for their hypocrisy;

And you lost your shit over Bidens speech? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Say it ain't so?

As the head of the Executive, the President can declassify anything he wants without explanation. He's the top of the classification authority hierarchy. And you have no idea how the process works. You've never been President, worked for an Administration and Im betting have zero experience in the intel field. That's not to say it's a good idea for him to set that policy but I dont think there is any legal restriction from him doing it.
No evidence found he declassified any of those documents. Next?

Forum List

Back