Trump supporters: What do you think of this post?

This is a post from another thread.

In all seriousness, I'd like to know what you think of it. Please be as complete in your response as you would like. I have provided a chart of the unemployment rate below for your reference.

Thanks.
Obama took unemployment over 10%. It skyrocketed under him during his first two years. Conversely, unemployment has steadily declined under President Trump's first two years.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F10%2FTRUMP-OBAMA-UNEMPLOYMENT-RATE-CHART-2008-TO-2018-JACK-WOIDA-.jpg
the dems caused the great recession in the first place...soooo...

I'm fascinated by it, and the psychology behind it.

I notice you didn't want to answer the question.

That's interesting too.

Maybe I'm to simple? I have never had a hard time making the money I want or need. Bush, Obama or Trump, none of them or their charts effect me. What's fascinating?
What's fascinating about it has nothing to do with you. It's about how far Trumpsters will go to distort reality.

The poster said "Obama took unemployment over 10%", clearly inferring that the high unemployment rate was somehow Obama's fault, and not the result of the effects of the Meltdown that we all know he inherited.

Or, maybe you really don't know that. No way for me to tell.

It did not go over 10% and it did not go up for Obama's first two years. The post was total bullshit and 46 pages later the sheep are still defending it.
I assume they get that stuff from their alternate universe websites.

Oh I see. Well, that's your opinion you gathered from the stuff you pull up and post. You are a rabid centrist so you are a lived to say it's crap. You already know your sources are the only correct ones. That's a very rabid centrist way to be about it. Honestly, normal folks just don't care. They are working or they aren't.
I'm not a centrist.

So anyway, what is your independent, original, intelligent, informed analysis of the graph in the OP, specifically within the context of the quote I provided?

Or are just going to whine that I provided it?

Wake the heck up

See Iran

See China

The dominoes are falling fast to stop stoopid like you from making decisions and voting
This will come quickly now

Now follow the dominoes

China has prisons education camps for Muslims

Trump will do the same after he destroys Iran

China says no to liberals
Trump now knows how stoopid and crooked liberals and democrats are

China does not let the unwise vote
Trump now knows liberalism comes from stoopid voters and will make wisdom tests for voting

The UK men also have woke up to stop their unwise women from voting and will join trump and China and Russia stopping liberals world wide

So it’s over for your stoopid mind to try to debate because you waste time with your low logic

Only the wise will be allowed to debate and then learning comes

Actually, over 90 per cent of new jobs created under Obie were part-time, as the Bureau of Labor Statistics no longer differentiated new jobs between full-time and part-time.
Another true story!
That too is a rightard lie...

Part time jobs (1.5m)...​

latest_numbers_LNS12600000_2009_2016_all_period_M12_data.gif

Full time jobs (+8.5m)...​

latest_numbers_LNS12500000_2009_2016_all_period_M12_data.gif

1.5m out of 10m is 15%, not 90%. :eusa_doh:

Like I always say, if conservatives didn't lie, they'd have absolutely nothing to say.

Somebody found some fake graphs.

Fake graphs straight from the government...the same agency that gives us Trump's numbers.

I refuse to believe you are this fucking stupid, but I have no doubt you are this fucking dishonest
I can believe he's that stupid.

You liberals better be scared to death

All the dominoes are falling to stop liberals too

China will team with trump America because of having the same agenda
Who's afraid of idiots?

Wake the heck up

See Iran

See China

The dominoes are falling fast to stop stoopid like you from making decisions and voting

Now follow the dominoes

Trump now knows liberalism comes from stoopid voters and will make wisdom tests for voting

The UK men also have woke up to stop their unwise women from voting and will join trump and China and Russia stopping liberals world wide

So it’s over for your stoopid mind to try to debate because you waste time with your low logic

I'm looking at Iran. They just bombed a U.S. troops.

Maybe I'm to simple? I have never had a hard time making the money I want or need. Bush, Obama or Trump, none of them or their charts effect me. What's fascinating?
What's fascinating about it has nothing to do with you. It's about how far Trumpsters will go to distort reality.

The poster said "Obama took unemployment over 10%", clearly inferring that the high unemployment rate was somehow Obama's fault, and not the result of the effects of the Meltdown that we all know he inherited.

It did not go over 10% and it did not go up for Obama's first two years. The post was total bullshit and 46 pages later the sheep are still defending it.

Oh I see. Well, that's your opinion you gathered from the stuff you pull up and post. You are a rabid centrist so you are a lived to say it's crap. You already know your sources are the only correct ones. That's a very rabid centrist way to be about it. Honestly, normal folks just don't care. They are working or they aren't.
I'm not a centrist.

So anyway, what is your independent, original, intelligent, informed analysis of the graph in the OP, specifically within the context of the quote I provided?

Nope. I'm indifferent towards it because his graph and your graph mean jack shit out in the real world to normal folks. No one gives two fucks about yalls pretty pictures. Cash in their pockets matter. Being able to dump a shit ton of cash at Christmas matters.

Then there is the argument it's self. It reminds me of the psychic battle from South Park.

It only means shit to y'all. For my part I did not starve during Tokens reign. I was for the most part indifferent to it. He was a weak presidant whose legacy will be that one black dude on the rulers you buy in DC gift shops. Bammer is gone. Folks have money now. The graphs mean nothing.

Wake the heck up

See Iran

See China

Now follow the dominoes

But if you look closely

That will end Iran

And Muslims

And liberals world wide

China and Russia will help trump and conservative men to cleanse out the liberals and Muslims of the world

Wake the heck up

See Iran

See China

Now follow the dominoes

But if you look closely

That will end Iran

And Muslims

And liberals world wide

China and Russia will help trump and conservative men to cleanse out the liberals and Muslims of the world
Sadly, you don't inspire nearly enough confidence in your lucidity to take anything you say any more seriously than watching an episode of South Park.

Wake the heck up

See Iran

See China

Now follow the dominoes

But if you look closely

That will end Iran

And Muslims

And liberals world wide

Sadly, you don't inspire nearly enough confidence in your lucidity to take anything you say any more seriously than watching an episode of South Park.

See your stolidity should have already been hidden

You will soon see how the universal laws of life works

Those laws can be seen easily with each change in people and empires

When stoopid people make decisions and votes destruction always comes

Stoopid people must be stopped from voting like the wise founders did

This will stop liberalism

Wake the heck up

See Iran

See China

Now follow the dominoes

But if you look closely

That will end Iran

And Muslims

And liberals world wide

See your stolidity should have already been hidden

You will soon see how the universal laws of life works

Those laws can be seen easily with each change in people and empires

When stoopid people make decisions and votes destruction always comes
Universal laws would have Darwined you by now if they were 100% consistent. Yet here you are.

In all seriousness, I'd like to know what you think of it. Please be as complete in your response as you would like. I have provided a chart of the unemployment rate below for your reference.

Thanks.
Obama took unemployment over 10%. It skyrocketed under him during his first two years. Conversely, unemployment has steadily declined under President Trump's first two years.
https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fchuckjones%2Ffiles%2F2018%2F10%2FTRUMP-OBAMA-UNEMPLOYMENT-RATE-CHART-2008-TO-2018-JACK-WOIDA-.jpg

Two things, official unemployment during true Hussein went “down” simply because they stopped counting people that gave up looking for a job after two years. If you look at the percentage of population in the workforce, it dropped drastically during his reign.

It only started to creep up for the better when Dems were thrown out of Congress and the Hussein became a lame duck.

I had forgotten how they quit counting people who quit looking for jobs. I think a lot of funny numbers and creative math were spun. Didn't one exec, Westinghouse?, publicly state that the Obama White House was fixing numbers. Between the work hours being reduced, and people giving up looking for work, I'm thankful we don't have dems in control. I'm glad the charts tell Mac what he wants, but people were hurting badly during ears tenure, and now wages are rising for the first time in a long time and record amounts of people are working. I know Mac hates Trump, but his charts can't coverup that people are much better off today.

Thanks.

Two things, official unemployment during true Hussein went “down” simply because they stopped counting people that gave up looking for a job after two years. If you look at the percentage of population in the workforce, it dropped drastically during his reign.

It only started to creep up for the better when Dems were thrown out of Congress and the Hussein became a lame duck.

I had forgotten how they quit counting people who quit looking for jobs. I think a lot of funny numbers and creative math were spun. Didn't one exec, Westinghouse?, publicly state that the Obama White House was fixing numbers. Between the work hours being reduced, and people giving up looking for work, I'm thankful we don't have dems in control. I'm glad the charts tell Mac what he wants, but people were hurting badly during ears tenure, and now wages are rising for the first time in a long time and record amounts of people are working. I know Mac hates Trump, but his charts can't coverup that people are much better off today.
The BLS has not changed the criteria for calculating the unemployment rate since 1994.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Thanks.

I don’t know who fed you that bullshit, but you are seriously misinformed.

There has not been any such changes to official unemployment(U3) and underemployment(U6) statistics.

Thanks.

I don’t know who fed you that bullshit, but you are seriously misinformed.

There has not been any such changes to official unemployment(U3) and underemployment(U6) statistics.
Yet more evidence that rightards are completely fucked in the head.

Which just so happens to be the point of this thread. Yet the right is so fucked, they unwittingly keep piling on the proof of that.

I'm not a centrist.

Nope. I'm indifferent towards it because his graph and your graph mean jack shit out in the real world to normal folks. No one gives two fucks about yalls pretty pictures. Cash in their pockets matter. Being able to dump a shit ton of cash at Christmas matters.

Then there is the argument it's self. It reminds me of the psychic battle from South Park.

It only means shit to y'all. For my part I did not starve during Tokens reign. I was for the most part indifferent to it. He was a weak presidant whose legacy will be that one black dude on the rulers you buy in DC gift shops. Bammer is gone. Folks have money now. The graphs mean nothing.

Good thing I wasn't expecting a straight or honest answer!

Data, facts and graphs don't matter to Trumpsters, I get it.

Thanks.

So that chart is "fake news". Despite all the available data. Well, at least you folks are consistent.

And I haven't hated anyone since I was in grade school. I leave such emotions to wingers. I wish you'd stop lying about me. The only time I even POST to you is when you're COMPLAINING about me.

Last edited:

Thanks.

The BLS has not changed the criteria for calculating the unemployment rate since 1994.
icon_rolleyes.gif
It doesn't matter. The Trumpsters don't like the chart, so it's fake news.

That appears to be the answer to my question in the OP. Are you surprised?

Thanks.

The way they count the people for the UE rate has not changed for at least the last 4 president, if they were fake numbers under Obama they are still fake numbers now.

Forum List

Back