Trump Tariffs to add $5800 cost to new cars

Yes great job creator. Too bad they rushed it and passed a piece of shit. Your taxes go right back to Obama levels in a couple years. And zero regard for the national debt. Congratulations.

Now tell me my why you support raising taxes after arguing so vehemently against them?
So tax cuts are not good if a republican passes them ? I'm not sure I understand what your saying ? Anway I doubt the tax cuts will be allowed to expire unless Democrats regain the majority.
Strange that you support increasing taxes.
You seem to have a comprehension problem nothing I've said has indicated that I'm for tax increases.
You support the tariffs/taxes
I support trade that is fair Our trade deficit was over 46 Billion in April.
So you support taxing yourself, hoping that other countries will charge you more for their products, so that in the end prices are higher than before you taxed yourself. Great plan.

trump told them, take your tariffs off our goods and I won't do anything. he's waiting.

So tax cuts are not good if a republican passes them ? I'm not sure I understand what your saying ? Anway I doubt the tax cuts will be allowed to expire unless Democrats regain the majority.
You seem to have a comprehension problem nothing I've said has indicated that I'm for tax increases.
So you support taxing yourself, hoping that other countries will charge you more for their products, so that in the end prices are higher than before you taxed yourself. Great plan.
The US has the most lucrative consumer market in the world eventually deals will be made that lower the trade deficit. You seem to have a problem with that.

The US has the most lucrative consumer market in the world eventually deals will be made that lower the trade deficit. You seem to have a problem with that.
Yes, I have a problem with you enacting the policies of all the countries that are worse off than us. All these tax increases you're demanding, just so that the prices of what you buy will go up. The wealthy won't care. They won't feel it.

Yes, I have a problem with you enacting the policies of all the countries that are worse off than us. All these tax increases you're demanding, just so that the prices of what you buy will go up. The wealthy won't care. They won't feel it.
what tax increase? explain it dude.

Less than two years ago the left was occupying freaking Wall Street and demonstrating against corporate wealth. Now they pretend to be are worried about corporations. How much did a freaking Tesla cost after Barry promised to "wean Americans off oil"?

The left are not grounded in any principles or values, that's why they exhibit these wilds swings from one extreme to another that contradict their previous positions on the issues.

what tax increase? explain it dude.
Wow how do you join in on the conversation without even knowing what a tariff is?

Less than two years ago the left was occupying freaking Wall Street and demonstrating against corporate wealth. Now they pretend to be are worried about corporations. How much did a freaking Tesla cost after Barry promised to "wean Americans off oil"?

The left are not grounded in any principles or values, that's why they exhibit these wilds swings from one extreme to another that contradict their previous positions on the issues.
Fully agree, they become principled only when it's politically expedient for them to do so.

they have no position. that's why they change them all the time. whatever the flavor of the month is or whatever the battle they are losing. they must do something, no matter if it contradicts previous statements. they have no values, class or integrity. they are a bunch of nothings. That's why there is nothing on the russia russia thingy. they keep running into themselves as they contradict the last move.

I wonder if you idiots realize that the costs of making a car go up every year?

they have no position. that's why they change them all the time. whatever the flavor of the month is or whatever the battle they are losing. they must do something, no matter if it contradicts previous statements. they have no values, class or integrity. they are a bunch of nothings. That's why there is nothing on the russia russia thingy. they keep running into themselves as they contradict the last move.
they are for protecting the borders while they attempt to give amnesty for the third time to illegals. people you can't make this kind of shit up. And they knowingly do it. wow.

I wonder if you idiots realize that the costs of making a car go up every year?

Those evil greedy corporations are raising car prices??? I'm calling Maxine Waters right now damn it, we need to get in the face of auto workers and push back, don't let them enjoy a meal out or visit a gas station. RESIST :aargh:

Forum List

Back