trump's greatest disaster may have alteady happened....

When people are dying, you provide whatever resources are needed to prevent it. Food, clean water, temporary shelters, medical aid, evacuate the sick
These are Americans who were dying
You don’t just throw them some paper towels and walk away

Those were provided. You know that. the problem is even with those supplies the stress of the situation would probably lead to a higher mortality rate.

He didn't walk away. Aid was sent, money was spent. your assumption that everything will go back to normal right away if Trump just stayed on the island is a false one.

It was well known that people were suffering long after the hurricane. It is prudent to track where the people are and what critical supplies were needed
Not Getting critical supplies ( clean water, medicine, health care) to where they are needed cost lives

We just found out how many
---------------------------------------- maybe now they will become more thoughtful about planning and thinking about their future and its possibilities and hazards RWinger .

Yes because two Cat 5 hurricanes is something you plan for
----------------------------------------- of course you plan same as you carry a spare tire and have a fire extinguisher in the kitchen and candles and extra blankets , water , canned beans and rice in the house , Thats what we did in Blizzard prone Upper Michigan and other areas prone to Blizzards . Same should be done by dumb islanders living in 'puert rico' JUST IN CASE . In fact USA government and SMART PRACTICAL people recommend that people prepare for hurricanes , earthquakes , flood , blizzards and Nuclear War RWinger
Band Aids

A Cat 5 hurricane destroys everything in its path

Paper Towels will not suffice

It was well known that people were suffering long after the hurricane. It is prudent to track where the people are and what critical supplies were needed
Not Getting critical supplies ( clean water, medicine, health care) to where they are needed cost lives

---------------------------------------- maybe now they will become more thoughtful about planning and thinking about their future and its possibilities and hazards RWinger .

if you don't think people can plan for preparing for it, why are you blaming people for not being prepared to respond to it?

I can forgive time to respond
I can’t forgive not caring about the suffering of the people
----------------------------------- i halfway care about them as i hope that they Smarten Up someday RWinger .
I understand conservatives do not care if Puerto Rican’s die

if you don't think people can plan for preparing for it, why are you blaming people for not being prepared to respond to it?

Where do you get "not caring" from?

They have spent $3.8 billion trying to get the electrical infrastructure not only back, but better able to withstand the next storm.

They have spend billions on direct aid, and sending people to help.

You are used to the public relations version of caring, which is a progressive thing. it's virtue signaling and letting other people pay for the work and do the work.

What is going on in PR is a recovery effort, made more difficult by 1) the existing government and infrastructure and 2) most of the more able people leaving the island and not coming back.

Trump did not care

All he asked was .......how much is this costing ?

Those were provided. You know that. the problem is even with those supplies the stress of the situation would probably lead to a higher mortality rate.

He didn't walk away. Aid was sent, money was spent. your assumption that everything will go back to normal right away if Trump just stayed on the island is a false one.

----------------------------------------- of course you plan same as you carry a spare tire and have a fire extinguisher in the kitchen and candles and extra blankets , water , canned beans and rice in the house , Thats what we did in Blizzard prone Upper Michigan and other areas prone to Blizzards . Same should be done by dumb islanders living in 'puert rico' JUST IN CASE . In fact USA government and SMART PRACTICAL people recommend that people prepare for hurricanes , earthquakes , flood , blizzards and Nuclear War RWinger
Band Aids

So you build out of concrete or below ground.

Band Aids

---------------------------------------------------------------- here you go , get this info out to 'english' reading 'puerto ricans' RWinger . --- FEMA Encourages People to Prepare Now for the 2018 Hurricane Season | FEMA.gov --- tell them to read it and be advised and quit sitting with their thumbs up their azzez RWinger .

BENGHAZI!

Let’s investigate Trump killing 5000 Americans

They spent 3.8 billion so far fixing and upgrading the electrical grid down there.

The poor state of the original system slowed down the repair/replace work, not Trump.

Try again dippy.

This is worse than Bush with Katrina.

No proof of that. And Katrina wasn't as bad as progressive mewling idiots like you made it out to be.

And again, the blame there was also at the State level.

1833 dead people. Marty says that is not bad.

Marty doesn't give a ship because over 90% of those killed in Katrina were black.

Isn't that right? Why else would anyone make such a stupid statement.

Natural disasters are natural disasters. Expecting no one to die even in a 1st world country is asking too much.

And where did you get 1833 from?

Most apprantly died in the aftermath, same as Katrina. Trump's slow response was unforgivable.

The response wasn't slow. Define why the response was slow.

They have spent $3.8 billion trying to get the electrical infrastructure not only back, but better able to withstand the next storm.

You are used to the public relations version of caring, which is a progressive thing. it's virtue signaling and letting other people pay for the work and do the work.

What is going on in PR is a recovery effort, made more difficult by 1) the existing government and infrastructure and 2) most of the more able people leaving the island and not coming back.

Trump did not care

You have an exact quote for that?

No proof of that. And Katrina wasn't as bad as progressive mewling idiots like you made it out to be.

Marty doesn't give a ship because over 90% of those killed in Katrina were black.

Natural disasters are natural disasters. Expecting no one to die even in a 1st world country is asking too much.

Most apprantly died in the aftermath, same as Katrina. Trump's slow response was unforgivable.

Because 5000 people ended up dying due to inadequate help

Trump did not care

“I hate to tell you, Puerto Rico, but you’ve thrown our budget a little out of whack.

You have an exact quote for that?

Define why it was fast? Marty the demander in chief wants everyone to present links & explanations while does neither.

Marty screams "OMG OMG PR was in bad shape & hence Trump's inability to fix it" ignores the idea that we knew a cat 4 hurricane was going to strike & Marty admits that Trump was too stupid to realize it meant mass destruction, so he did not prepare. It took 8 days for the Comfort to set sail. It took days to get supplied delivered by helicopter. Marty: " Donnie, you did a hell of a job"

Its chain of command , your governor is the top of your chain of command . Its up to him to orchestrate needed preparations . He can request aid and it will be given . Sounds like 'puerto ricans' want NO responsibility . Makes sense i guess as they can't even maintain existing infrastructure RDave .

Its chain of command , your governor is the top of your chain of command . Its up to him to orchestrate needed preparations . He can request aid and it will be given . Sounds like 'puerto ricans' want NO responsibility . Makes sense i guess as they can't even maintain existing infrastructure RDave .
So, we do not have FEMA. It does not exist.

NJ had to get federal help with Sandy. Trump knew Maria was coming & evidently figured "Fuck those Hispanics who did not vote for me". Nearly 5000 died.

NJ had to get federal help with Sandy. Trump knew Maria was coming & evidently figured "Fuck those Hispanics who did not vote for me". Nearly 5000 died.
------------------------------------------------ sure FEMA exists but it [Probably] needs to be REQUESTED probably by the governor who requests help through TRUMP and TRUMP or his staff sends out FEMA after conference with the President RealDave .

------------------------------------------------ sure FEMA exists but it [Probably] needs to be REQUESTED probably by the governor who requests help through TRUMP and TRUMP or his staff sends out FEMA after conference with the President RealDave .

Now you are guessing. Fema plans responses to hurricanes., etc. They are FEDERAL. You think they do nothing until requested

Heres some info for you RDave - --- Puerto Rico was a disaster long before Maria ravaged the island --- like i said , 'puerto ricans' can not even maintain existing infrastructure Real David ,
If it was a disaster then your most billiant orange one should have know the devastation be worse & planned for it.
--------------------------------------------- not TRUMPS responsibility , its your Governors responsibility until he asks for help from TRUMP and FEMA RealDave .

if otherwise , why have a 'puerto rican' governor and all his staff and taxpayer paid public servants to run your island in a very shoddy third world way RDave ??

Forum List

Back