University of NC won't remove Confederate statue

Silent Sam represents students of UNC that served in the confederate army
Even more reason to tear it down.

AH yes, from Indiana no less. The land established, not to be free of slavery, but to be free from ALL BLACK PEOPLE. Indiana, then, and now, one of the most racist states in the Union. Home of a white supremacist militia TODAY. Thanks for proving my point so eloquently. No need to worry about your own home's racist past AND PRESENT when you can divert everyone's attention to the racist past of another region of the country.
They are literally the most racist people on the planet.

Likewise the people who pretend that rural Americans are *ignorant* are typically PAINFULLY ignorant themselves.

AH yes, from Indiana no less. The land established, not to be free of slavery, but to be free from ALL BLACK PEOPLE. Indiana, then, and now, one of the most racist states in the Union. Home of a white supremacist militia TODAY. Thanks for proving my point so eloquently. No need to worry about your own home's racist past AND PRESENT when you can divert everyone's attention to the racist past of another region of the country.

Likewise the people who pretend that rural Americans are *ignorant* are typically PAINFULLY ignorant themselves.

Actually I'm the rural American who posted that entire Lost Cause history. I'm as rural as it gets. My neighbors are deer and black bear.

So again another wackball theory hit out of the park. You hang 'em, I'll bang 'em.

It's worth noting that the poster you just quoted just tried to hang "ignorant" and "racist" on a poster's name based on the name of a state. And that "Winston" is a city.

I know Winston. I go through there a lot. I have my breakfast there on the way to point east. Perhaps the poster would join me next time for a meal and get hisself a edumacation. But I doubt he has the ballage.

Salem is way cooler though.

It's also worth noting that you just tried to level an accusation of people using a broad generalization fallacy ----- by using a broad generalization fallacy. But you're probably too dense to see that. Aren't you.

Last edited:
AH yes, from Indiana no less. The land established, not to be free of slavery, but to be free from ALL BLACK PEOPLE.

Actually you might be thinking of Oregon here. Not sure I've ever heard this about Indiana.

Oh by the way guess where the klown who put a "winner" on your post lives.

bode and her socks are busy calling for the end of free speech.
Yay.

Indiana is Republican

UNC won’t act on statue of Confederate soldier target of repeated vandalism

Get ready for a snowflake meltdown and more violence,vandalism etc....
This is the appropriate non-action. If someone doesn't like the statue, don't look at it

NOTE- I didn't like seeing the White House painted in gay, faggot rainbows....

So I quit looking

My issue was solved

-Geaux
How dare you not gaze upon the faggot tribute!
If the left had their way, you would be euthanized for committing a hate crime.

Its a fucking statue. These moon bats have got to get over there whining.

Leftists hate blacks. That's why they refuse to tell their true stories.

"The Lone Ranger, for example, is believed to have been inspired by Bass Reeves, a black lawman who used disguises, had a Native American sidekick and went through his whole career without being shot.

"The 1956 John Ford film The Searchers, based on Alan Le May's novel, was partly inspired by the exploits of Brit Johnson, a black cowboy whose wife and children were captured by the Comanches in 1865. In the film, John Wayne plays as a Civil War veteran who spends years looking for his niece who has been abducted by Indians."
America's forgotten black cowboys

ih158432.jpg

Pocatello, Idaho.

He's a lawman, too.

Remember this the next time you feel like talking shit about how *backwards* Mormons and rural people are. You people with your stupid false narrative need to be locked up.

The Lesser-Known History of African-American Cowboys | History | Smithsonian

Then, as now, racism was much more prevalent in urban settings..than in the rural reaches.

"African-American cowboys faced discrimination in the towns they passed through—they were barred from eating at certain restaurants or staying in certain hotels, for example—but within their crews, they found respect and a level of equality unknown to other African-Americans of the era."
Read more: The Lesser-Known History of African-American Cowboys | History | Smithsonian

UNC won’t act on statue of Confederate soldier target of repeated vandalism

Get ready for a snowflake meltdown and more violence,vandalism etc....
This is the appropriate non-action. If someone doesn't like the statue, don't look at it

NOTE- I didn't like seeing the White House painted in gay, faggot rainbows....

So I quit looking

My issue was solved

-Geaux

Funny how you didn't quit looking when some bullshit website portrayed a December Klan march in Wisconsin as the freaking "Democratic convention in New York", huh?

Happy anniversary Dumbass. The more ignorance of history proliferates, the more it stays ignorant.

A black man invented the rodeo sport of "bull dogging".

Those of us who have been raised in the cowboy culture, who are a part of the rural population, have lived side by side with blacks and Indian people in a way that ignorant urbanites NEVER experience. Because the racist left thinks minorities are somehow lesser, they project their racism (and stupidity) upon rural people...who have grown up in and next to the cultures that leftist retards know NOTHING about, yet think they are somehow qualified to pass judgement on.

billpickettweb.jpg

Bill Pickett

Racist dumbshits like to marginalize the minorities who are an intrinsic part of Western culture...because they think minorities are irrelevant...and they believe it's okay to marginalize them if it helps them push their racist world vision.

In a way, the left's denial of minority presence in the culture of the west is another form of statue elimination.

Then, as now, racism was much more prevalent in urban settings..than in the rural reaches.
Racist dumbshits like to marginalize the minorities who are an intrinsic part of Western culture...because they think minorities are irrelevant...and they believe it's okay to marginalize them if it helps them push their racist world vision.

Which is --- again --- exactly what the UDC did setting up these propaganda transmitters on public property.

Now you want to wet your pants because the public wants its space back. Typical fascist.

^^ Klustergrl obsessed with trying to derail the thread onto "cowboys" and "the West".
Understandable seeing as how the original thread premise went down in flames.

Forum List

Back