USMB Coffee Shop IV

Well, headed up on the ridge to an auction this morning and might buy a Ford 755B Utility Tractor Backhoe. Kinda old but looks to be in pretty nice shape, and it's a big bruiser of a tractor. I sure could use it around here, then sell it. Depends on what it goes for.

ford_zps85ok19ql.jpg

Well good luck. Not just everybody aspires to own a backhoe. :)
That's not a backhoe,

-646232-590x0.jpg

Now that's a backhoe..........

Well, headed up on the ridge to an auction this morning and might buy a Ford 755B Utility Tractor Backhoe. Kinda old but looks to be in pretty nice shape, and it's a big bruiser of a tractor. I sure could use it around here, then sell it. Depends on what it goes for.

ford_zps85ok19ql.jpg
I could use a back hoe myself.

ford_zps85ok19ql.jpg

We need a disagree button.

I have found some more stuff to blow your minds. If you have got two hours to spare.

Last edited:

ford_zps85ok19ql.jpg

That's not a backhoe,

-646232-590x0.jpg

LOL.

Molly Brown: Hey, uh, who thought of the name Titanic? Was it you, Bruce?
J. Bruce Ismay: Yes, actually. I want to convey sheer size, and size means stability, luxury, and above all, strength.
Rose DeWitt Bukater: Do you know of Dr. Freud, Mr Ismay? His ideas about the male preoccupation with size might be of particular interest to you.
Ruth DeWitt Bukater: [whispering] What's gotten into you?
Rose DeWitt Bukater: Excuse me. [rises and leaves]
Ruth DeWitt Bukater: I do apologize.
Molly Brown: She's a pistol, Cal. Hope you can handle her.
Caledon Hockley: Well, I may have to start minding what she reads from now on, won't I, Mrs. Brown?
J. Bruce Ismay: Freud? Who is he? Is he a passenger?

I don't need one that big. I could dig the 2 ponds I want in 5 minutes.
Yeah, me neither, I have some landscaping to do, dig up some old rail road ties and stumps and stuff and some grubbing out of brush, but that thing was more than I'd ever need. I could easily get by with a smaller one.

Last edited:

ford_zps85ok19ql.jpg

That's not a backhoe,

-646232-590x0.jpg

LOL.

Molly Brown: Hey, uh, who thought of the name Titanic? Was it you, Bruce?
J. Bruce Ismay: Yes, actually. I want to convey sheer size, and size means stability, luxury, and above all, strength.
Rose DeWitt Bukater: Do you know of Dr. Freud, Mr Ismay? His ideas about the male preoccupation with size might be of particular interest to you.
Ruth DeWitt Bukater: [whispering] What's gotten into you?
Rose DeWitt Bukater: Excuse me. [rises and leaves]
Ruth DeWitt Bukater: I do apologize.
Molly Brown: She's a pistol, Cal. Hope you can handle her.
Caledon Hockley: Well, I may have to start minding what she reads from now on, won't I, Mrs. Brown?
J. Bruce Ismay: Freud? Who is he? Is he a passenger?
Great movie... have it on bluray.

Yeah, me neither, I have some landscaping to do, dig up some old rail road ties and stumps and stuff and some grubbing out of brush, but that thing was more than I'd ever need. I could easily get by with a smaller one.
There's one sitting a half mile from the house. I may just inquire about it. I'ts a 60 HP class tractor, I'd say. May be Ford, though not certain. Loader on the front with a 2/3 yard bucket. The hoe has what looks like a 16 or 18" bucket. No thumb, but hell! Can't have everything.

There's one sitting a half mile from the house. I may just inquire about it. I'ts a 60 HP class tractor, I'd say. May be Ford, though not certain. Loader on the front with a 2/3 yard bucket. The hoe has what looks like a 16 or 18" bucket. No thumb, but hell! Can't have everything.
Just what I need for my small chores. We already have a Yanmar about that size, but without the bucket/thumb combo. I've been looking on Craigslist.

Yeah I'm gettin' old. Just woke up from a nap in my office chair...... Been doing maintenance on all the computers (six). The wifes' old laptop looks like it's on it's last legs, the display is very dim and wont brighten up. Her desktop has been in storage for years, yeah I unpacked it a month ago and did a little to it but it had some other (storage related) issues I hadn't addressed yet. One of those problems was almost 150 past updates and another was a "Not Genuine Windows" message on the screen (another idiot move by Microsux) that I had to resolve without Microsuxs help. It's a legit copy that M$ doesn't recognize and wants me to buy a license key, oh and ya can't buy a Win 7 license key any more..........

Ya can't buy a windows 7 licence key any more? Bummer. I suppose they want everyone to get windows 10.

Well I woke up at 3AM again and gave up trying to get back to sleep at 3.30 AM. So its another night shift trying to find interesting things to do on the web. Anyone got any interesting sites they can recommend ?

Edit, found something to watch

Last edited:
Ya can't buy a windows 7 licence key any more? Bummer. I suppose they want everyone to get windows 10.

Well I woke up at 3AM again and gave up trying to get back to sleep at 3.30 AM. So its another night shift trying to find interesting things to do on the web. Anyone got any interesting sites they can recommend ?

If you like games, why not try Pogo games Dajjal? They have a lot of different Mahjong games and all sorts of stuff to do. You can play some games with other players or with robots - your choice. And some are just you alone doing your thing.

Forum List

Back