USMB Coffee Shop IV

Those look darn nice. Hope they are comfy. With seeing your friends, you may not want to be online as much anyhow.

IF it comes in a twin. Then again..MrG just told me he is going to get a regular twin bed mattress and box spring.

Those look darn nice. Hope they are comfy. With seeing your friends, you may not want to be online as much anyhow.
lol. Living with our friends will be no different than when they lived with us. They have their lives..we have ours. They are also free to go places now and not worry about the house since MrG and I are homebodies. :)

I am glad to hear all that. Especially that you will still be around pretty much per usual.

However...since she freaked me out last week and we had a nice chat about her changing things alla time...she has been very helpful and kind in making me feel more secure...so...she has furniture for me to paint. Some is hers she wants to pay me to paint (not happenin'. I'll do it for free)...and some for me that she was going to sell and instead kept..which I am buying from her. So...during the day, I will be busy doing that stuff but at night? I'll be here. They go to bed at 8pm. I will have the living room to myself. :banana:

However...since she freaked me out last week and we had a nice chat about her changing things alla time...she has been very helpful and kind in making me feel more secure...so...she has furniture for me to paint. Some is hers she wants to pay me to paint (not happenin'. I'll do it for free)...and some for me that she was going to sell and instead kept..which I am buying from her. So...during the day, I will be busy doing that stuff but at night? I'll be here. They go to bed at 8pm. I will have the living room to myself. :banana:

8PM?????? It isn't even dark then LOL

Yanno...this may be the best thing that has happened for you and Mister G in a long time!

Yanno...this may be the best thing that has happened for you and Mister G in a long time!
Could be. Time will tell. :)
Meanwhile..I am looking up north near the oregon/calif border for mobile homes on land...in the mountains. There are a lot of them within our budget range. Our friends said if we found one that will fit them..they will come with us and they will rent out their house. I said go for it! So..that's the plan. Find a mobile on land with acreage and we ALL move to it. She is a beach person too, and misses it. We can't afford beach...but we can be in the middle of pine forest with a river or lake nearby and that is just as good as the beach. Beats the desert!

Could be. Time will tell. :)
Meanwhile..I am looking up north near the oregon/calif border for mobile homes on land...in the mountains. There are a lot of them within our budget range. Our friends said if we found one that will fit them..they will come with us and they will rent out their house. I said go for it! So..that's the plan. Find a mobile on land with acreage and we ALL move to it. She is a beach person too, and misses it. We can't afford beach...but we can be in the middle of pine forest with a river or lake nearby and that is just as good as the beach. Beats the desert!

Sounds exciting to me!

Actually, she is making noises on SELLING her house and we all 4 go in together and buy a house that will fit us all. That, I am interested in pursuing further, but not for awhile yet. Later on, in about a year, we will see. The inlaws want in too. Maybe some land, two mobile homes on it. Or a large 4 bedroom manufactured home and a guest house. That is what is spinning in our heads right now. MrG and I have really good credit...and a nice down payment. Friends have a house they are making payments on that is valued more now than when they bought it and the inlaws have a son that lives in Hawaii that wants them settled with MrG and I and is willing to toss in some bucks as well. Property will have 6 names on the title. One of us kicks...it goes to the 5. Another kicks, it goes to 4. Last one standing gets to deal with the bullshit of getting us all buried properly, lol.

Actually, she is making noises on SELLING her house and we all 4 go in together and buy a house that will fit us all. That, I am interested in pursuing further, but not for awhile yet. Later on, in about a year, we will see. The inlaws want in too. Maybe some land, two mobile homes on it. Or a large 4 bedroom manufactured home and a guest house. That is what is spinning in our heads right now. MrG and I have really good credit...and a nice down payment. Friends have a house they are making payments on that is valued more now than when they bought it and the inlaws have a son that lives in Hawaii that wants them settled with MrG and I and is willing to toss in some bucks as well. Property will have 6 names on the title. One of us kicks...it goes to the 5. Another kicks, it goes to 4. Last one standing gets to deal with the bullshit of getting us all buried properly, lol.

I see things working out well for you and your future..

I am glad to hear all that. Especially that you will still be around pretty much per usual.
Kat... how the heck are you doing?

Hey!!! Been forever! :smiliehug:

How are YOU?
I'm SPLENDID, Kat... life is good.

I hope the same for you.

That's great top hear. All is well here. :)
Ya have to be a survivor nowdays, Kat... we all know... those in the city have it rougher than us out here in fly over country. Less money goes a lot further... I always think... "who wouldn't want to live in a little town?" Lord I love it here... pretty Wisconsin on the the river...

How are YOU?

I hope the same for you.

Ya have to be a survivor nowdays, Kat... we all know... those in the city have it rougher than us out here in fly over country. Less money goes a lot further... I always think... "who wouldn't want to live in a little town?" Lord I love it here... pretty Wisconsin on the the river...

Ah Wisconsin is such a beautiful state. I lived there 3 years myself. I was on the big lake though. :)

How are YOU?

I hope the same for you.

Ah Wisconsin is such a beautiful state. I lived there 3 years myself. I was on the big lake though. :)
Michigan or Superior?

How are YOU?

I hope the same for you.

Michigan or Superior?

Michigan

Forum List

Back