Want to show intolerance?...Act like Pamela Geller

You scumbags are funny - except for your concentration camps, killing fields, gulags, purges, and shit...

Admit it, uncensored, how did you sneak a "puter into that gulag we put you in where you're now spewing your hateful posts? Come on tell us. (LOL)

You seem to have a problem with Geller exercising her First Amendment right so I just assumed you hated the First Amendment.

I have a problem with the hateful speeches Geller spews but I DO NOT wish to silence her...she can bullshit you right wingers all she wants while she probably laughs at your naïve support while she prances to the nearest bank from her speech tours.

I'll put my rationality up against yours any day of the week.

To be "fair," if these nitwits had any rationality........well, then they would not be the hate-filled, intolerant right- wingers that they truly are.

You seem to have a problem with Geller exercising her First Amendment right so I just assumed you hated the First Amendment.

I have a problem with the hateful speeches Geller spews but I DO NOT wish to silence her...she can bullshit you right wingers all she wants while she probably laughs at your naïve support while she prances to the nearest bank from her speech tours.

It's people like you that make her famous.

Who knew that even Ronald Reagan was a Muslim gang-banger, right uncensored?

reagan-84rnc-P.jpeg

It's people like you that make her famous.

Not really... I just like to call a selfish, self-aggrandizing, media-whore for what she is.....and its her infamy that I like for other to realize....but, obviously, not to right wingers.

irrational is claiming pointing makes one a muslim. irrational is claiming that people who clearly express one opinion are actually advocates of another. irrational is believing that everything is about terrorism.

i'll put my rationality up against yours any day of the week.

You have no rationality - you only have your party.

fine - in your warped mind there's no other possible explanation than the finger gesture was one in which the president was secretly, and yet according to you, obviously, showing those around him, and through the photo the world, that he is in fact a muslim? or if not a muslim what do you mean by 'solidarity with islam?'

Dude, either you're so fucking stupid that you wouldn't be able type on a computer, or you're so dishonest that you refuse to admit that when walking among a crowd of Muslims at a conference, there is no question as to the meaning.

In reality, you're such a hack that you define reality by the goals of the party.

And yes, that does make you irrational.
irrational is claiming pointing makes one a muslim. irrational is claiming that people who clearly express one opinion are actually advocates of another. irrational is believing that everything is about terrorism.

BTW, where is the link to back up your claim that; "the part where she wants muslims deported and mosques destroyed? the part where she wants to deport citizens? "

Were you lying?

You have no rationality - you only have your party.
i've given my reasons for my thinking. you've made up positions for other people and want to claim that finger pointing is a sign of support for terrorists.

you, and i can't emphasize this enough, are fucking dumb and fucking crazy.

and we're still waiting to see that post where someone calls for geller to lose her civil rights because of her stunt.

i've given my reasons for my thinking. you've made up positions for other people and want to claim that finger pointing is a sign of support for terrorists.

you, and i can't emphasize this enough, are fucking dumb and fucking crazy.

and we're still waiting to see that post where someone calls for geller to lose her civil rights because of her stunt.

You defend your party - period. No matter what your party does, you defend it. No matter what the hated opposition does, you oppose it. You are a mindless hack, not capable of reason.

Obama is a pansy little fuck - this isn't the first time he pandered to the enemies or potential enemies of America. Remember his apology tour?

{So we must be honest with ourselves. In recent years we've allowed our Alliance to drift. I know that there have been honest disagreements over policy, but we also know that there's something more that has crept into our relationship. In America, there's a failure to appreciate Europe's leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive} - Fuckwad Obama , Rhenus Sports Arena, Strasbourg, France, April 3, 2009.[

{
There is also no question that Guantanamo set back the moral authority that is America's strongest currency in the world. Instead of building a durable framework for the struggle against al Qaeda that drew upon our deeply held values and traditions, our government was defending positions that undermined the rule of law. In fact, part of the rationale for establishing Guantanamo in the first place was the misplaced notion that a prison there would be beyond the law--a proposition that the Supreme Court soundly rejected. Meanwhile, instead of serving as a tool to counter terrorism, Guantanamo became a symbol that helped al Qaeda recruit terrorists to its cause. Indeed, the existence of Guantanamo likely created more terrorists around the world than it ever detained.

So the record is clear: Rather than keeping us safer, the prison at Guantanamo has weakened American national security. It is a rallying cry for our enemies.} - Fuckwad Obama, speech at the National Archives, Washington, D.C., May 21, 2009

Your attention seeking is obvious, macrame instructor

Like those intolerant Islamists, you too have no sense of humor (actually, not much sense at all)....But the similarities between right wingers and intolerant Islamists are quite amazing, don't you think?.

Hey! How about all that White Christian looting, vandalism, and firebombing of the mosque in Dallas?

.... oh, wait....

Forum List

Back