Was Bush the worst President ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
VampireBushSucksLiberty%27sBlood.jpeg

IN AMERICA, EVEN A SOCIOPATH CAN BECOME PRESIDENT !

I wonder if Bush's new lieberry will include the "factual" history of the 2000 and 2004 elections? I doubt it...

Gore Won Florida

Kerry Won Ohio

Gore didn't win florida or he would be president pushing his global warming bs down our throats. lol

thank god. Because global warming has turned out to be exactly that. A witch hunt!

That only proves how dangerously uninformed you are.

Really, lol!

Look at the RSS or UAH satellite data that isn't cooked. Want from .18/decade in the 1990's to hardly .08 today. 5 years we haven't warmed at all and just sit here and replacing the record. lol

I watched Bush win as a teen. lol

How did Bush lie? Saddam had chemical weapons by the thousands at one time and all the evidence show that he probably did. We fucked up by the fuck he either destroyed them or moved them.

A lie is knowing something and saying something else.

Gore didn't win florida or he would be president pushing his global warming bs down our throats. lol

thank god. Because global warming has turned out to be exactly that. A witch hunt!

That only proves how dangerously uninformed you are.

Really, lol!

Look at the RSS or UAH satellite data that isn't cooked. Want from .18/decade in the 1990's to hardly .08 today. 5 years we haven't warmed at all and just sit here and replacing the record. lol

I watched Bush win as a teen. lol

we're actually in a cooling period. libs totally missed the boat on this one

Was George W. Bush the worst president ever? - The Week

Former White House press secretary Ari Fleisher told NBC News: "I'm increasingly doubtful, just because I think the lens of history is not changing. A lot of us used to say President Bush will look good and he'll be vindicated in the public eye. But realistically speaking, I don't see a lot of the people who write history all of a sudden changing their mind about George W. Bush."

As Jill Lawrence points out, the polling of historians seems to back this up.

Nearly 60 percent of the historians and political scientists in a 2006 Siena College survey rated Bush's presidency a failure and two-thirds said he did not have a realistic chance of improving his standing.

Bush was pretty bad, he added $5 trillion to the debt in 8 years.

Of course Obama added $6.2 trillion in a bit over 4 years.

Former White House press secretary Ari Fleisher told NBC News: "I'm increasingly doubtful, just because I think the lens of history is not changing. A lot of us used to say President Bush will look good and he'll be vindicated in the public eye. But realistically speaking, I don't see a lot of the people who write history all of a sudden changing their mind about George W. Bush."

Nearly 60 percent of the historians and political scientists in a 2006 Siena College survey rated Bush's presidency a failure and two-thirds said he did not have a realistic chance of improving his standing.

Really? What "new" debt has Obama created that wasn't a direct/indirect result of Bush actions and policies? Some "credible" proof would be nice...

Bush is so unacceptable, that women almost universally shave theirs off anymore

bush-lie-berry-paint.jpg

Looks like someone doesn't like Bush...

Yes. Some abject idiot lolberal. Is that your place, Dorkhota?

No, not my place. BTW, why don't you honor bets?

Your place isn't that nice, eh, Shitting Bull?

I do honor bets. You listen too much to the other idiot dishonest lib assholes. It's what assholes like you do.

Someday, if you ever grow up, I will deign to explain the meaning of "nullified" to you.

:thup:

Really? What "new" debt has Obama created that wasn't a direct/indirect result of Bush actions and policies? Some "credible" proof would be nice...

Don't you realize Obama kepted his policies?

Is Obama responsible for anything yet?
He has been president for more than 4 years now.

Come on Toddster! That's a silly question. Barack Obama is responsible for anything good that happens during his Presidency. Anything bad that happens is the fault of George W. Bush or the Congress. Osama bin Laden killed? Barry was running that show! Our Ambassador killed in Libya? Nah, Barry didn't have anything to do with that! It's a variation on the "Heads, I win...tails, you lose" concept.

Come on Toddster! That's a silly question. Barack Obama is responsible for anything good that happens during his Presidency. Anything bad that happens is the fault of George W. Bush or the Congress. Osama bin Laden killed? Barry was running that show! Our Ambassador killed in Libya? Nah, Barry didn't have anything to do with that! It's a variation on the "Heads, I win...tails, you lose" concept.

Why do you righties keep avoiding the question? By the way - facts do matter.

What "new" debt has Obama created that wasn't a direct/indirect result of Bush actions and policies? Some "credible" proof would be nice...

Why do you righties keep avoiding the question? By the way - facts do matter.

What "new" debt has Obama created that wasn't a direct/indirect result of Bush actions and policies? Some "credible" proof would be nice...
Which one of those policies has Boiking reversed altogether, hack fuckchop?

I mean besides none of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back