Zone1 Was Jesus Woke?

Jesus never claimed to be woke

He just is
Then he doesn't need the label. There is something especially sad when people who do need the label have to go around and find others to wear their label. For me, "woke" became synonymous with "idiot" long ago.

Then he doesn't need the label. There is something especially sad when people who do need the label have to go around and find others to wear their label. For me, "woke" became synonymous with "idiot" long ago.
Does Jesus need a label?
No he doesnt

But those who demonize the term “woke” need to realize it also applies to Jesus

OK
Provide your definition of woke

Merriam-Webster defines “woke” as: “aware of and actively attentive to important societal facts and issues (especially issues of racial and social justice).”
Yes, I am aware of the altered definition that - literally - translates to almost any act of benevolence.
And that is absurd.
Being woke, or the state of wokeness is something everyone knows it when they see it.
Celebrating a teacher with a rainbow flag in a grade school classroom is woke.
Bringing children to a pride parade where their are adults walking around naked and gyrating.
Praising, and making heroes out of social media giants like Dylan Mulvaney who have millions of minor children as followers.
White Liberals blindly supporting a farce organization where the founders spent nearly all of the $100 millions in donations on themselves -and totally got away with it because they refuse to prosecute them.
Defund the police movement.

All good examples of wokism. To which, Jesus Christ would have vehemently condemned.

Jesus‘ teachings were consideration of others, helping the poor and sick, helping social outcasts like prostitutes and Lepers.
Jesus taught that you have an obligation to care for others and not judge them.

Was Jesus Woke?

View attachment 818456
How do you know this? First writings about Jesus were published 50 yrs after his death.

Is supporting gay rights woke?
Is supporting civil rights woke?
Is supporting the rights of Transexuals woke?
Is supporting non Christian religions woke?
Putting gay rights ahead of everyone else’s rights because they are gay = woke

Putting black peoples rights ahead of everyone else’s rights because of the color of their skin = woke

Stating trans isn’t a mental disorder = woke

Supporting Judaism isn’t woke.

Hope this helps. Man you’re an idiot.

Last edited:
Is supporting gay rights woke?
Is supporting civil rights woke?
Is supporting the rights of Transexuals woke?
Is supporting non Christian religions woke?
No
No
Yes.. if done in a way that removes the rights of others, and/or refuses to acknowledge that most transexuals are not trans at all.
No

So there you go... out of your 4 best examples, only one is woke.
Making my point that you are trying to say almost any act of benevolence is "woke".

Nope. GOP treats everyone the same. Guess you can’t read. You’re such an idiot.
Exactly.
That is the calling card of virtue signalers.
In order to prop up their delusional virtues, they must demonize someone else.
Conservatives are, by far, the true believers in equality and human rights.
Liberals and progressives just want to exploit them in order to make themselves feel superior

No
No
Yes.. if done in a way that removes the rights of others, and/or refuses to acknowledge that most transexuals are not trans at all.
No

So there you go... out of your 4 best examples, only one is woke.
Making my point that you are trying to say almost any act of benevolence is "woke".
Woke defends those who are oppressed by society

Just like Jesus did

Forum List

Back