Welcome to tyranny.

That's how many people we lose a year for the flu, and we have shots for that. Remember his staff predicted possibly up to millions.

A YEAR. Not "over four weeks, doubling over the last week".

Yes, his staff warned him, he ignored the warnings and the Governors had to pick up the ball.

BUt not before 22 million people lost their jobs.
Actually we normally have 60,000 flu deaths a season or a cycle. They do not happen all year. This flu season with the Chinese flu is about normal. Democrats are completely responsible for the economic losses. They want to make it worse. Trump is fighting to open everything back up.

That's how many people we lose a year for the flu, and we have shots for that. Remember his staff predicted possibly up to millions.

Yes, his staff warned him, he ignored the warnings and the Governors had to pick up the ball.

Then please post a reliable source that Trump didn't listen to his medical experts. It was January 21st when Dr. Fauci was on television telling people there was nothing to worry about; go on with our daily lives as normal. Piglosi was encouraging people to visit Chinatown. Mayor DeBaaaazio sent his people out to tell the public the same thing. He said that even if the virus would strike the city, they would be way more prepared to handle anything.

During the first two weeks of March, the Democrats were trying to pass a bill that stripped the President of authority to issue travel bans, and revoke his original one. When Trump stopped travel from Africa, Piglosi publicly made a statement that the Presidents order was out of xenophobia, and not because of a crisis that didn't exist.

So I will anxiously await the evidence of your claim.

Actually we normally have 60,000 flu deaths a season or a cycle. They do not happen all year. This flu season with the Chinese flu is about normal. Democrats are completely responsible for the economic losses. They want to make it worse. Trump is fighting to open everything back up.
If that were true, he'd be making sure the states had more TESTS available.

I can see a reasonable "stay home" period, especially in cities where subway rides can mean an explosion in cases.
However, as long as masks are worn, and hand sanitizer used, that should safely allow people to work.
Governors need to know that most people live week to week and no work means no money.
Here is a suggestion , let trump base which are mostly elderly and unhealthy obese individuals gather and work together. But dont crowd hospitals when infected just ask trump for the meds he suggested.

If that were true, he'd be making sure the states had more TESTS available.

So explain how he would do that with the CDC and FDA who held them up so badly at the beginning.

Governors need to know that most people live week to week and no work means no money.

A very big part of the problem is that not one of the politicians who is responsible for this unwarranted panic and shutdown is in any danger of having to directly experience the consequences of it. Not one of them is ever going to have to worry about whether he'll be able to keep a roof over his head, or food on his table, or have his other material needs met. Not one of them is in danger of winding up homeless and starving in the streets. Not one of them understands or cares about the impact that the economic disaster that they have created will have on us “little people”.

Perhaps try watching his daily news conferences he has seven days a week. He talks about our status and plans every day.

I have.

He talks about how he is getting better ratings than the Bachelor.
He talks about how it's everyone else's fault but his.
He talks about how people need to rise up against their governors to end the lockdown because he doesn't have the balls to confront them on it.
He promotes quack cures that the Doctors have said won't work.

The problem is, that might have worked for him early on, but he couldn't help himself, so his ratings are going back down again...

A very big part of the problem is that not one of the politicians who is responsible for this unwarranted panic and shutdown is in any danger of having to directly experience the consequences of it. Not one of them is ever going to have to worry about whether he'll be able to keep a roof over his head, or food on his table, or have his other material needs met. Not one of them is in danger of winding up homeless and starving in the streets. Not one of them understands or cares about the impact that the economic disaster that they have created will have on us “little people”.

You think Trump does? Trump delayed on taking any action for as long as he did because he didn't want to panic the markets.

Covid 19 isn't the flu. We have closer to 20,000 deaths because people are stupid and don't get vaccines or don't go to the hospital when they are really sick, or are just already in a vulnerable position because of other co-morbidities.

We've hit 40,000 in a little under a month, with taking extraordinary actions to prevent the spread.

but I know how reading the truth destroys you.

and i know no POTUS in our history has EVER intentionally put so many Americans out of work Ray

~S~

You are so right. I don't know why Trump created this worldwide virus to put so many people out of work.
He didn't create it

But he's going to have to deal w/it Ray

I want a leader w/leadership

and i want it NOW!

~S~

He is dealing with it. What's your complaint?

No plan

~S~

Perhaps try watching his daily news conferences he has seven days a week. He talks about our status and plans every day.

Man. You really think that is what he’s doing up there don’t you?

Typhoid Mary, was forced in to isolation..... :rolleyes-41:

No one called that tyranny, did they?

Actually, a lot of people did at the time. Typhoid Mary (Or Mary Mallon as she was actually known) was quarantined and released after she promised to stop taking work as a cook. Instead, she lied about her name, took on a new job as a cook and infected more people.

Other asymptomatic carriers were identified after that, but none of them had their civil rights violated the way Mallon did.

forkin A right Bob....that's what's pissin' me off the most .....~S~

I'm still waiting for someone to show us where judicial review exists in Article III.
What is the Supreme Court's purpose in Article 3, if not judicial review?

The Bill of Rights is not the legal code which determines this matter. Is it?
The Bill Of Rights takes precedence over the legal code.

Believe me, there will be loads of lawsuits by people who have lost their businesses. And these would-be dictators will receive a judicial smackdown.
Where in the bill of rights does it say who can or can not open a business, anywhere, or any time, they want?

The Bill of Rights is not the legal code which determines this matter. Is it?
The Bill Of Rights takes precedence over the legal code.

Believe me, there will be loads of lawsuits by people who have lost their businesses. And these would-be dictators will receive a judicial smackdown.
Where in the bill of rights does it say who can or can not open a business, anywhere, or any time, they want?

We should have the right to shut them down ....~S~

Forum List

Back