Were Adam & Eve Jewish?

If Adam and Eve were Jewish, they would have talked their sentence down to probation.
Adam and Eve were Irish.

Adam looked down at Eve and said, "O'Hare".
Eve looked down at Adam and said, "O'Toole".

Last edited:
Yep.. He circumcised everyone in his large family.
Hmmm. Makes on wonder where the idea for this began
21x49ubsrbg31.jpg

You don't think that Israel had trouble when Rome destroyed Jerusalem and scattered the Jews around the globe while taking their nation by force in 70 A.D.? Biblical Israel has not existed upon earth for well over 2000 years now, and there is no hope of the Nation calling itself Israel today of taking back the land of promise or rebuilding a Temple, as the nation is not guided by a King appointed by God............its laws do not come from a Royal Priesthood of Levites. The land was given to them not by God, but by the Untied Nations.....which is governed by the laws as directed by politicians.....not priests that represent God.

The only thing that modern Israel shares with the nation of Biblical Israel........is the name.

God had warned Israel that if it continued to disobey the righteous covenant of God..........He would take their nation from them and they would never be whole again. God declared that He would destroy Israel when it disobeyed (Lev.26:27-39).
They would be driven from the land of promise (Deut 4:25-28). Israel would cease being a nation (Deut. 8:19-20) Israel will never be made whole again, like it was in its days of glory (Jer. 19:7-13)

Jesus called the total destruction of Israel by the Roman Empire..........the "The Abomination of Desolation" prophesied by Daniel (Matthew 24:15). Jesus warned the Jewish leadership of the 1st century that God would allow this destruction to come upon Israel in that very generation of the 1st century, and it did........70 A.D. (Matthew 23:34-39)
God casts away his people, then gathers them again. See Romans 9.

Last edited:
Or tribes.
Actually, the word "gentile" has an important history. There is some conflicting info about whether the word develops from a generic "nations" or if it developed into "not Jewish" because of its connection to genteel and gentle (thus as an insult to Jews).

Some reading

the religion of Judaism based upon the Mosaic Covenant was exclusive to the nation of Biblical Israel,
By the time Judaism took root most of the Israelite tribes were long gone, into (and freed from) Assyrian captivity or previously emigrated from the middle east. Judaism was and is strictly a Jewish invention.

Actually, the word "gentile" has an important history. There is some conflicting info about whether the word develops from a generic "nations" or if it developed into "not Jewish" because of its connection to genteel and gentle (thus as an insult to Jews).

Some reading
Gentiles in the OT is a general term meaning "nations", and often referred to Israel.
In the NT it is specific to the Greek world as opposed to the Jews mainly in the religious or worshipful sense.

Yeah.....Jer. 31:31-34 is part of the New Testament. You do not even respect your own prophets. In one hand you declare you are the chosen of God and in the next breath you refuse to accept the prophets of God and their advise. Is it any wonder that the Father ended His longsuffering with the Jews? Look around......are you, a self professed Jew, a citizen of biblical Israel today......or are you a citizen of whatever nation you find yourself located because you have no tribal ID nor Promised Land today?

It was not the N.T. that destroyed the nation of Israel............it was the Roman Empire that God allowed to wipe Israel from the face of the earth.
If you truly understood Jeremiah, you would see how silly your assertion is. You are seeing things through a particular gospel-based lens.

Gentiles in the OT is a general term meaning "nations", and often referred to Israel.
In the NT it is specific to the Greek world as opposed to the Jews mainly in the religious or worshipful sense.
Gentiles isn't a term in the "OT". The word/root in the Tanach is "goy" meaning "nation" and it does refer both to the nation of Israel and other nations. What it is in the gospels is irrelevant to me.

You quote books that mean nothing to me in order to make an argument that means nothing to me. You are amusing but just barely.
Exactly, it means nothing to YOU, its not your soul that concerns me, its defending the truth as I am commanded in always being ready to give a reason as to the hope that rests within MY HEART, not yours (1 Peter 3:15).........that's why you did not bother to retort, your post is just a figment of someone's imagination. :abgg2q.jpg: God bless your little heart, its useless, as you just confessed.........casting pearls among swine (Matt.7:6) The point being made is the question, "How does your lack of faith effect MY FAITH when I can back up the reason for this faith by the word of God, while you have nothing but ad hominem BS, as you just demonstrated?"

I am not here to argue with Fools.........I simply defend my faith, your lack of faith is your personal problem alone.

"Though you grind a fool in a mortar with a pestle along with crushed grain........Yet his foolishness will not depart him." -- Pr. 27:22

"Every prudent man acts with knowledge.......but a fool lays open his folly." -- Pr. 13:16

Last edited:
From the genealogy above, Adam would not be considered a Jew since the Jews came after the flood that was in the time of Noah.
??? Buy a calendar. Noah was the second best Jew there ever was in Gods book. He trusted him to build a floating DNA bank for his personal patents. Ponder that a minute.
The commandments(first ten simple -no "amendments") was the creation of Judaism.
Those elders decided to add to-take from them and fuck that all up too. It required a spring cleaning.
I wonder how Greta feels about the small excess water for that ?

Exactly, it means nothing to YOU, its not your soul that concerns me, its defending the truth as I am commanded in always being ready to give a reason as to the hope that rests within MY HEART, not yours (1 Peter 3:15).........that's why you did not bother to retort, your post is just a figment of someone's imagination. :abgg2q.jpg: God bless your little heart, its useless, as you just confessed.........casting pearls among swine (Matt.7:6) The point being made is the question, "How does your lack of faith effect MY FAITH when I can back up the reason for this faith by the word of God, while you have nothing but ad hominem BS, as you just demonstrated?"

I am not here to argue with Fools.........I simply defend my faith, your lack of faith is your personal problem alone.

"Though you grind a fool in a mortar with a pestle along with crushed grain........Yet his foolishness will not depart him." -- Pr. 27:22

"Every prudent man acts with knowledge.......but a fool lays open his folly." -- Pr. 13:16
As per the directive of שלמה המלך
חֲכַ֣ם בְּ֭נִי וְשַׂמַּ֣ח לִבִּ֑י וְאָשִׁ֖יבָה חֹרְפִ֣י דָבָֽר
I am overjoyed to be able to fulfill this and tell you that you are "backing up" your faith with your man-made texts. I have the word of God.

As per the directive of שלמה המלך
חֲכַ֣ם בְּ֭נִי וְשַׂמַּ֣ח לִבִּ֑י וְאָשִׁ֖יבָה חֹרְפִ֣י דָבָֽר
I am overjoyed to be able to fulfill this and tell you that you are "backing up" your faith with your man-made texts. I have the word of God.
Yup. That poster could just as well be posting from a novel, from the Jewish perspective. Why do they think quoting from the antisemitic NT would “win” over a Jew? I think they have so much disdain for Jews that they just enjoying harassing us and telling us they Gd has cursed us.

What type of awful religion teaches it followers that Gd has cursed an entire people?

Gentiles isn't a term in the "OT". The word/root in the Tanach is "goy" meaning "nation" and it does refer both to the nation of Israel and other nations. What it is in the gospels is irrelevant to me.
So, Jews are also "goy"? Why the use of term today for those who aren't Jewish?

What type of awful religion teaches it followers that Gd has cursed an entire people?
It's a matter of history, not religion. Many Jews wear the curse of discrimination and persecution as a badge of honor. But don't feel like you are alone, true Christians are also not liked very well either.

"You will be hated for my namesake." -Jesus Christ

Last edited:

Forum List

Back