What Happened to Church?

lol now you're going to try and sell another blatant lie about churches. You're not even an entertaining troll.
Its a fact. And i cant really speak for any churches, other than the two Lutheran churches we attended. Dang you people are excitable!

lol lol lol sure sure. Now run along and tell the other kidz about your tale of horrors in the big scary giant Lutheran building there in town. Maybe you could get hold of some puppets or something, too.
"Tale of horrors"....what? They were simply making sure their membership base ante-d up. Just your typical behavior from a bunch of charlatans. Didn't seem to bother me...I got kicked right out of catechism for asking questions, and throughly enjoyed my summer instead.
We already knew you were a classless douche.
But....your a racist, homophonic, ignorant religious nutball that baby Jesus wouldn't piss on if you were on fire....so i remain unmoved.

In leftist deviant pedophile friendly terms you just said she was fine citizen and decent caring person, and needs to be rounded up and killed.

Its a fact. And i cant really speak for any churches, other than the two Lutheran churches we attended. Dang you people are excitable!

lol lol lol sure sure. Now run along and tell the other kidz about your tale of horrors in the big scary giant Lutheran building there in town. Maybe you could get hold of some puppets or something, too.
"Tale of horrors"....what? They were simply making sure their membership base ante-d up. Just your typical behavior from a bunch of charlatans. Didn't seem to bother me...I got kicked right out of catechism for asking questions, and throughly enjoyed my summer instead.
But....your a racist, homophonic, ignorant religious nutball that baby Jesus wouldn't piss on if you were on fire....so i remain unmoved.

In leftist deviant pedophile friendly terms you just said she was fine citizen and decent caring person, and needs to be rounded up and killed.
Oh look, you brought up pedophilia. For those keeping score, Picaro brought up pedophilia before he brought up gay sex tonight. Whoever had pedophilia in the "Picaro fetish" pool is tonight's winner!

Oh look, you brought up pedophilia. For those keeping score, Picaro brought up pedophilia before he brought up gay sex tonight. Whoever had pedophilia in the "Picaro fetish" pool is tonight's winner!

Ah, I see the usual attempts at trying to discourage people from mentioning a key goal of you deviants, 'normalization' of pedophilia. You keep bringing up homos, dipshit, as if it's 'wrong' to disapprove of mentally ill fetishes like it. Your ilk really can't stand it when informed people keep pointing out you deviants are sick mentally ill freak shows. Homosexuals and pedophiles belong together in any mention of either.

Why do you sickos claim to be 'proud' of some of your fetishes, but don't want anybody to know about all of them? Are you ashamed of yourselves and know you're sicko deviants? If so, then you can try and get help, instead of trying to drag everybody else down your slimey little cult holes, that's all.

Ah, I see the usual attempts at trying to discourage people from mentioning a key goal of you deviants, 'normalization' of pedophilia.

Statements Regarding Cardinal McCarrick - Archdiocese of Washington

More details emerge on latest sex abuse allegations against cardinal McCarric

upload_2018-7-23_10-50-5.jpeg

A month after the Vatican suspended Cardinal Theodore McCarrick from ministry, saying the prominent former D.C. archbishop had been credibly accused of sexually abusing a teenager decades ago, four additional complaints about sexual misconduct by the cardinal have surfaced.

"While shocked by the report, and while maintaining my innocence, I considered it essential that the charges be reported to the police, thoroughly investigated by an independent agency, and given to the Review Board of the Archdiocese of New York. I fully cooperated in the process."

- trying to discourage people from mentioning ...

Picaro the christian knows first hand about pedophilia - they invented it when they wrote their book in the 4th century and have been screwing society by it ever since. lies over truth.

Ah, I see the usual attempts at trying to discourage people from mentioning a key goal of you deviants, 'normalization' of pedophilia.

View attachment 206542

A month after the Vatican suspended Cardinal Theodore McCarrick from ministry, saying the prominent former D.C. archbishop had been credibly accused of sexually abusing a teenager decades ago, four additional complaints about sexual misconduct by the cardinal have surfaced.

"While shocked by the report, and while maintaining my innocence, I considered it essential that the charges be reported to the police, thoroughly investigated by an independent agency, and given to the Review Board of the Archdiocese of New York. I fully cooperated in the process."

Picaro the christian knows first hand about pedophilia - they invented it when they wrote their book in the 4th century and have been screwing society by it ever since. lies over truth.

All right, children. That's enough from both of you. This thread is not about pedophilia, nor is it about your OCD need to shout "4th century! Antiquity! Look at me, look at me!", Breeze.

If you want to talk about that stuff, I'll thank you to go start your own thread for it and stop trying to hijack this one.

In an update to the new-church hunt, I returned yesterday to the church from the previous Sunday, this time with my 9-year-old in tow (my older son is still resistant to getting out of bed that early, the heathen). Quinn was so happy and excited, both before and after, and is eagerly looking forward to going back.

View attachment 206542

Ah, the usual deviant meltdown ... Homosexual pedophiles do what pedophile homosexuals always do, infiltrate organizations that give them access to children. then their freak show supporters and fellow deviant fans try and claim they were 'Christians', not homosexual pedophiles, as if everybody else is stupid enough to buy that obvious lie.

Sorry, freak show deviant, but the whole 'Gay Rights' hoax was founded by a communist and pedophile fan who proudly wore NAMBLA Walks With Me placards in 'Pride' parades, and groups like NAMBLA were proud and open founding member groups of the ILGA and other 'Gay Rights' organizations, so you get to own being a proud pedophile supporter and fan there, Breezy. You really have no grounds for you or your fellow gimps to be waging fingers at anybody, degenerate deviant fan boi.

View attachment 206542

Ah, the usual deviant meltdown ... Homosexual pedophiles do what pedophile homosexuals always do, infiltrate organizations that give them access to children. then their freak show supporters and fellow deviant fans try and claim they were 'Christians', not homosexual pedophiles, as if everybody else is stupid enough to buy that obvious lie.

Sorry, freak show deviant, but the whole 'Gay Rights' hoax was founded by a communist and pedophile fan who proudly wore NAMBLA Walks With Me placards in 'Pride' parades, and groups like NAMBLA were proud and open founding member groups of the ILGA and other 'Gay Rights' organizations, so you get to own being a proud pedophile supporter and fan there, Breezy. You really have no grounds for you or your fellow gimps to be waging fingers at anybody, degenerate deviant fan boi.

I'm sorry, was there something complicated or obscure about "Stop hijacking the thread with this"?

View attachment 206542

Sorry, freak show deviant, but the whole 'Gay Rights' hoax was founded by a communist and pedophile fan who proudly wore NAMBLA Walks With Me placards in 'Pride' parades, and groups like NAMBLA were proud and open founding member groups of the ILGA and other 'Gay Rights' organizations ...

you are a joke Pic, 4th century christianity has been at it for centuries, your sense of celibacy like your religion are one in the same ...

oh, and has Cecilie vetted her new church, lets hope for that anyway ...

In further updates, I have been hired permanently by my job (I have been there as a temp-to-hire for seven months. Turns out the upper management was so used to me, they forgot I was a temp). This is an update to the church hunt because I will now be able to take my son to church on Wednesday nights as well as on Sundays. I simply don't have time to get home from work, eat dinner, and then get us both to church on time. Now that I have been officially hired, with a very nice raise, I can budget a little discretionary income for my boys to meet me at the church, grab some dinner in the area, and then attend.

I am pleased and surprised, yet not surprised, at how well life began working out when I made time to focus on getting back to church and working on my relationship with God.

In further updates, I have been hired permanently by my job (I have been there as a temp-to-hire for seven months. Turns out the upper management was so used to me, they forgot I was a temp). This is an update to the church hunt because I will now be able to take my son to church on Wednesday nights as well as on Sundays. I simply don't have time to get home from work, eat dinner, and then get us both to church on time. Now that I have been officially hired, with a very nice raise, I can budget a little discretionary income for my boys to meet me at the church, grab some dinner in the area, and then attend.

I am pleased and surprised, yet not surprised, at how well life began working out when I made time to focus on getting back to church and working on my relationship with God.

Awesome.

Welp, looks like picaro managed to bring up pedophilia out of nowhere again. Man, you do that a lot.

Killed? What drugs are you on, son?

Welp, looks like picaro managed to bring up pedophilia out of nowhere again. Man, you do that a lot.

Killed? What drugs are you on, son?

Dude, that was days ago. Why are YOU suddenly dragging the thread back to it?

Picaro took the hint. I guess he's smarter than you are.

Picaro took the hint. I guess he's smarter than you are.

to buy that obvious lie ...

since the 4th century, Picario and only when denial will no longer cover their tracks, you - "rise to the occasion".

no, as the example illustrates, Picaro is the typical remorseless sinner embellishing the 4th century assault against 1st century atonement's enshrined in their political agenda disguised as a religion.

I went to a new church for the first time this morning (because I moved to a new city a few months back, and now I need to find a new church home), and I have to say I don't feel even remotely sufficiently churched.

Maybe I'm just really old-fashioned. I grew up in the same two churches throughout my life; in fact, my husband and I were married in one of them. They were both good-sized, but neither was a "mega-church", and it was not only possible to know everyone in the church, it was impossible NOT to. The services took upwards of two hours from start to finish, and they happened three times a week. When the service ended, there were often people still praying at the altars (this church doesn't even HAVE altars), and it took at least another hour for people to get done talking and interacting and head out the doors. The song service was inclusive; the entire congregation worshipping God through music together.

This service was over in an hour; the song service was the "worship team" - basically a music group - giving a performance with lights and videos on screens and a FOG MACHINE, for crying out loud. It was a lot more like going to a concert than anything interactive. Everyone was out the door in about fifteen minutes, the pastors (they apparently have a huge heirarchy of them) were nowhere in sight, and there was no effort made to even identify new attendees, much less meet them and make them feel welcome. The sermon was still on-point in the Word of God, and they don't seem to have edited out the "icky" parts so many churches do - y'know, references to the Crucifixion, blood, death, Hell, all that uncomfortable stuff - but I have to wonder how you're supposed to learn and grow and connect with the Christian community and draw closer to God when an hour a week of listening to other people perform is all the effort you put into it.
For most people nowadays going to church is just keeping up with the Joneses

I went to a new church for the first time this morning (because I moved to a new city a few months back, and now I need to find a new church home), and I have to say I don't feel even remotely sufficiently churched.

Maybe I'm just really old-fashioned. I grew up in the same two churches throughout my life; in fact, my husband and I were married in one of them. They were both good-sized, but neither was a "mega-church", and it was not only possible to know everyone in the church, it was impossible NOT to. The services took upwards of two hours from start to finish, and they happened three times a week. When the service ended, there were often people still praying at the altars (this church doesn't even HAVE altars), and it took at least another hour for people to get done talking and interacting and head out the doors. The song service was inclusive; the entire congregation worshipping God through music together.

This service was over in an hour; the song service was the "worship team" - basically a music group - giving a performance with lights and videos on screens and a FOG MACHINE, for crying out loud. It was a lot more like going to a concert than anything interactive. Everyone was out the door in about fifteen minutes, the pastors (they apparently have a huge heirarchy of them) were nowhere in sight, and there was no effort made to even identify new attendees, much less meet them and make them feel welcome. The sermon was still on-point in the Word of God, and they don't seem to have edited out the "icky" parts so many churches do - y'know, references to the Crucifixion, blood, death, Hell, all that uncomfortable stuff - but I have to wonder how you're supposed to learn and grow and connect with the Christian community and draw closer to God when an hour a week of listening to other people perform is all the effort you put into it.
For most people nowadays going to church is just keeping up with the Joneses
I won’t argue that we as a people have not forgotten God because we have. People who pay lip service to God is nothing new. But tragedy and suffering has a way of making people remember God. I’m pretty sure he has everything under control.

But tragedy and suffering has a way of making people remember God
Very true...when all is lost, there's nothing left to do but pray to magical spirits (which, if you think about it, is really a personal admission of the fakeness and impotence of magical spirits)....that comes in handy, when brainwashing starving children abroad....

But tragedy and suffering has a way of making people remember God
Very true...when all is lost, nothing left to do but pray to magical spirits (which, if you think about, is an admission of the fakeness and impotence of magical spirits)....that comes in handy, when brainwashing starving children abroad....
Wrong.

It is called the saeculum cycle and it has been going on since the beginning of man. The account of the Jews is a testament to it and a living parable of it.

You mock what you do not understand.

Forum List

Back