What have Democrats done for blacks?

What has republicans done for blacks? Oh'yesss, lock more of then in prison for smoking a leaf and tell them that they can't have more educational funding for the intercity. Cut, slash and burn sucks!
You do realize that Obama tried to cut funding for a charter school in Washington? He had to fund it after the minorities raised Cain about it. Republicans want school choice, vouchers, and charter schools. Liberals are against them.

Band aids for the entire educational system

Vouchers and school choice are another way of saying..... I don't want my child in the same school as those negroes
Oh but those negroes could go to those white schools. Typical liberal, you say we have no ideas. When we give you a solution, you don't like it. Because it would give competition to your indoctrination centers. Know as public schools.

So Democrats have done nothing positive for blacks. And yet they continue to claim they represent black's interests better than whites.
Amazing.

:lol:

Once again, Rabbi comes in with the self declared victories
Nothing self declared here. It is simply fact. Blacks are worse off now than they were 8 years ago. Thanks, Dems!

But wait! we had a Republican House since 2010 and a Republican Senate since 2014. So why are they still worse off?

They ran on Jobs, Jobs and Um..Jobs.

Nothing they've done, and it's basically been obstruction, has done anything to create Jobs.

What has republicans done for blacks? Oh'yesss, lock more of then in prison for smoking a leaf and tell them that they can't have more educational funding for the intercity. Cut, slash and burn sucks!
You do realize that Obama tried to cut funding for a charter school in Washington? He had to fund it after the minorities raised Cain about it. Republicans want school choice, vouchers, and charter schools. Liberals are against them.

Vouchers and school choice are another way of saying..... I don't want my child in the same school as those negroes
Oh but those negroes could go to those white schools. Typical liberal, you say we have no ideas. When we give you a solution, you don't like it. Because it would give competition to your indoctrination centers. Know as public schools.

I imagine a few would get in. What happens when you have one exceptional school and four bad ones in a community? Will all the black students be able to use their vouchers to get into the exceptional school?

I imagine a few would get in. What happens when you have one exceptional school and four bad ones in a community? Will all the black students be able to use their vouchers to get into the exceptional school?
Why not? And wont that put pressure on the lousy schools to improve?
But even so you are giving people the opportunty to escape. And that is unconscioinable for a fascist like you, Nutjobber. Those Negroes must be kept ignorant on Democrat plantations.

So Democrats have done nothing positive for blacks. And yet they continue to claim they represent black's interests better than whites.
Amazing.

Once again, Rabbi comes in with the self declared victories
Nothing self declared here. It is simply fact. Blacks are worse off now than they were 8 years ago. Thanks, Dems!

But wait! we had a Republican House since 2010 and a Republican Senate since 2014. So why are they still worse off?

They ran on Jobs, Jobs and Um..Jobs.

Nothing they've done, and it's basically been obstruction, has done anything to create Jobs.

I thought O already created 20 zillion jobs.

But even so you are giving people the opportunty to escape. And that is unconscioinable for a fascist like you, Nutjobber. Those Negroes must be kept ignorant on Democrat plantations.

Yes, you nailed it
Giving young people an opportunity to escape

Vouchers and charter schools are thinly veiled tools that can be used by white children to escape from minority schools

I imagine a few would get in. What happens when you have one exceptional school and four bad ones in a community? Will all the black students be able to use their vouchers to get into the exceptional school?[/QUOTE]
But even so you are giving people the opportunty to escape. And that is unconscioinable for a fascist like you, Nutjobber. Those Negroes must be kept ignorant on Democrat plantations.[/QUOTE]

White Conservatives should never ever utter the word 'plantations'

Yes, you nailed it

Vouchers and charter schools are thinly veiled tools that can be used by white children to escape from minority schools
Vouchers and charter schools are also a means by which republicans can attack and undermine the public school systems they despise and incorrectly perceive to be 'liberal,' by starving them of the funds and students needed to survive.

Republicans advocate for vouchers and charter schools in bad faith, having nothing to do with improving education or helping students succeed.

Yes, you nailed it

You say we don't have any idea's, I gave you one. What's yours?

Yes, you nailed it

Vouchers and charter schools are also a means by which republicans can attack and undermine the public school systems they despise and incorrectly perceive to be 'liberal,' by starving them of the funds and students needed to survive.

Republicans advocate for vouchers and charter schools in bad faith, having nothing to do with improving education or helping students succeed.
Yeah, since the public school system is doing so well? They are liberal indoctrination centers. Time do do away with them.

Obama has been fighting against excessive drug sentences that were imposed by conservatives in their failed war on drugs
Seven years on, and they still can't keep their black asses out of prisons.

Another Republican contribution to the black family......more prisons
You mean like O'Malley in Maryland and Clinton in nationally?
Lets not forget how much the liberals cried when the new republican governor in Maryland said he was going to close down a prison that was substandard.
Seems the liberals in Maryland want more prisons.

Most at the time opposed integration. That's why the vote was such a big thing.

I'm originally from New York, and within that time period. I did not see a single black person in my life there outside of "Amos & Andy" episodes and Tarzan movies. So much for the North being diverse.

It wasn't until we moved to Virginia in 1958 that I saw real black people, and the Catholic schools I attended there were already integrated.

You probably lived outside of New York City.

Obviously.

I'm originally from New York, and within that time period. I did not see a single black person in my life there outside of "Amos & Andy" episodes and Tarzan movies. So much for the North being diverse.

It wasn't until we moved to Virginia in 1958 that I saw real black people, and the Catholic schools I attended there were already integrated.

If you did not see black people in 1958 NYC you lived in a white racist neighborhood

I did not live in NYC, but outside Albany.

If you did not see black people in 1958 NYC you lived in a white racist neighborhood

Which by the way? Is still remarkably homogeneous.

Which by the way? Is still remarkably homogeneous.

Not in the 1950s

Forum List

Back