What Is "Fair Share of Taxes"?

Why the fuck do some people get a fucking pass on the fucking income tax?

Man you are fucking stupid.

The congress under Ford gave us the EITC.
Reagan greatly expanded it.
And it has stayed with us all these years.
You don't like it? Take it up with your congress person.

You live in a fantasy world dude. Your constant bitch about having to pay taxes is tiresome.

Then you couple your tiresome complaints with stupid bullshit?
Wah wah I don't want to pay taxes. Wah wah I don't want to pay taxes.

Give it up dude. Or quit working.

Where did I ever say I don't want to pay taxes?

All I have been saying is that for the income tax to be fair that all dollars must be taxed at the same rate and that everyone should pay

WHat can't you understand about that?

You live in a fantasy world dude. Your constant bitch about having to pay taxes is tiresome.

Yes, if people government is robbing on your behalf while you contribute nothing would just STFU while you do it, that would be swell, huh?

The question was what is fair. Those who benefit more than others from the effort of others fairly pay more.

All I have been saying is that for the income tax to be fair that all dollars must be taxed at the same rate and that everyone should pay

Well, not everyone. You don't care about taxing people who work in cash industries and evade them. You want to give companies tax breaks for moving jobs offshore, but not for keeping them here. Companies that automate and foreign companies who import products should pay lower taxes.

But great American companies who honestly hire onshore workers, they should carry the load! I mean they should have a flat tax rate ...

The question was what is fair. Those who benefit more than others from the effort of others fairly pay more.

When I pay someone's entire income so they can pay the bills so they can support their family, how am I benefiting more from them than they are from me?

Well, not everyone. You don't care about taxing people who work in cash industries and evade them. You want to give companies tax breaks for moving jobs offshore, but not for keeping them here. Companies that automate and foreign companies who import products should pay lower taxes.

But great American companies who honestly hire onshore workers, they should carry the load! I mean they should have a flat tax rate ...

Where did I say I want to give anyone a tax break?

I don't care what private companies do where they go or who they hire

If we are going to have an income tax and we will have an income tax for ever then it should be a flat tax from dollar one and everyone should pay

Yeah Right, doing that will not get you far in life. My motto is hooray for me and fuck them.

If we are going to have an income tax and we will have an income tax for ever then it should be a flat tax from dollar one and everyone should pay

You said you want to give companies tax breaks for not having US workers because you want only the ones with onshore workers to pay those taxes. You automate, not only does your employees salary go away, but so do their taxes. You move jobs offshore, you drop the income taxes the onshore employees paid too. Cash non-payers don't pay, they would have to pay the Fair Tax when they spend the money.

You're lecturing me about not getting payrolls? How did you not get that?

Yes, if people government is robbing on your behalf while you contribute nothing would just STFU while you do it, that would be swell, huh?

Take it up with your congress critter.

You do know that people have to work and pay taxes to file for the EITC?

You said you want to give companies tax breaks for not having US workers because you want only the ones with onshore workers to pay those taxes. You automate, not only does your employees salary go away, but so do their taxes. You move jobs offshore, you drop the income taxes the onshore employees paid too. Cash non-payers don't pay, they would have to pay the Fair Tax when they spend the money.

You find the quote where I said I want to give tax breaks to anyone

All I have ever been talking about is the federal income tax

We will never get rid of the income tax and the fair tax is too complicated and expensive to administrate as I have said before
It is beyond stupid to cut a check to ever single person every month

Yeah Right, doing that will not get you far in life. My motto is hooray for me and fuck them.

Honest, if not admirable.

This is the attitude of those who take advantage of the system presently.

Diogenes of Sinope was blind and carried a lantern in ancient Greece looking for an honest man. Diogenes never found an honest man but had he met me I would be the only honest man ever found.

We will never get rid of the income tax and the fair tax is too complicated and expensive to administrate as I have said before

Complicated?

:wtf:

Taxing sales once is "complicated?" We need income taxes, corporate taxes, corporate debt, capital gains taxes, payroll taxes, repatriation of money taxes, ... and

sales taxes

to be LESS complicated than just sales taxes?

That's all I've got ...

Complicated?

Taxing sales once is "complicated?" We need income taxes, corporate taxes, corporate debt, capital gains taxes, payroll taxes, repatriation of money taxes, ... and

sales taxes

That's all I've got ...

Let's give flat tax a try, it might work.

Complicated?

sales taxes

That's all I've got ...

Show me a flat tax that doesn't cut taxes on the wealthy and raise taxes on the working poor

Complicated?

sales taxes

That's all I've got ...

Logical, pass on the best solution when you just have a better one than the one we have ...

Complicated?

sales taxes

That's all I've got ...

Show me a flat tax that doesn't cut taxes on the wealthy and raise taxes on the working poor

Flat Tax is a spending tax and we need a lot less spending in the US.

Complicated?

sales taxes

That's all I've got ...

Flat Tax is a spending tax and we need a lot less spending in the US.

All taxes are "spending taxes" since they are all embedded in the price of products and services that we buy now.

But let's ignore that for a second. You want to tax only the things you DON'T want people to do? How does that make sense?

Forum List

Back