"What is the Democrats' message?"

unemployment claims at record lows
black unemployment the lowest in 30 years
American companies expanding in america
new trade deals favorable to americans being put in place
north korea coming to the table for the first time
American workers seeing larger paychecks and bonuses
None of the things you list are the top of the list of priorities of many minorities, a rapidly growing group.

jobs and paychecks are not of interest to minorities? really? which ones?

None of the things you list are the top of the list of priorities of many minorities, a rapidly growing group.

That's not what I said.

I said it's not their top priority.

That's not what I said.

if money in their pocket is not their top priority, what is?

That's not what I said.

It was in my OP.

They think you hate them, so they don't trust you.

They think you don't want them here, so they don't want to enable you.

All of that comes first. That's what the GOP doesn't get.

The dem message in 2016 was "We hate you". In 2018 it will be "We really hate you". In 2020 it will be "We aren't kidding, we want you dead."

What will democrats do in 2020 when Trump wins reelection?
don't count your chickens until they hatch
Neither should you. Now suppose all your democrat dreams come true. California secedes and becomes an independent nation. Hillary Clinton is elected President of the new country. Without the illegals in California voting, Trump is reelected in a landslide that hasn't been seen since Reagan.
you're on something ..hill isn't running anymore......and trump winning in 2020? Chance of that are slim and none and slim just walked out the door

care to bet on the 2020 race? you guys said he couldn't win in 2016 and he did. YOU are out of touch with the American voters.
No He could possibly win again We weren't out of touch with the American voter,after all she did receive 3 million more votes what we DIDN"T consider was the fact there were so many that could be conned by this shyster this viper this pervert this republican

who was conned? he has done exactly what he said he would do during the campaign. Its you lefties who were conned, you were told Hillary cares about you, it was a lie, she only cares about herself and her far left agenda of bringing this country down.

That's not what I said.

It was in my OP.

some do, many don't. if they are here illegally, they are right, we don't want them here. If they are here legally we welcome them.

The dems pander to them then shit on them, most of them see that now.

That's not what I said.

It was in my OP.

some do, many don't. if they are here illegally, they are right, we don't want them here. If they are here legally we welcome them.

It's definitely not just the illegals, I guarantee you.

If you think the GOP can continue this way as the country gets browner, okay. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe you're right.

Clearly the GOP has chosen to do nothing about what's coming.

The Democrats need to craft a message that does not include Trump.
Comprehensive immigration reform and DACA.
Education and non 4yr college pathways
Preservation of a woman’s right to abortion.
Continued investment in growing alternative energy
Environmental protection
Targeted pressure in concert with allies on China’s trade practices.
A big push towards increased ethics in our governmental institutions.
Fact based science guiding our policies
So much more...

don't count your chickens until they hatch
Neither should you. Now suppose all your democrat dreams come true. California secedes and becomes an independent nation. Hillary Clinton is elected President of the new country. Without the illegals in California voting, Trump is reelected in a landslide that hasn't been seen since Reagan.
you're on something ..hill isn't running anymore......and trump winning in 2020? Chance of that are slim and none and slim just walked out the door

care to bet on the 2020 race? you guys said he couldn't win in 2016 and he did. YOU are out of touch with the American voters.
No He could possibly win again We weren't out of touch with the American voter,after all she did receive 3 million more votes what we DIDN"T consider was the fact there were so many that could be conned by this shyster this viper this pervert this republican

who was conned? he has done exactly what he said he would do during the campaign. Its you lefties who were conned, you were told Hillary cares about you, it was a lie, she only cares about herself and her far left agenda of bringing this country down.
Hope you're in a red state when China's tariffs hit Maybe you need a little pain brought on by that AH in our WH to get you on the right track

That's not what I said.

It was in my OP.

It's definitely not just the illegals, I guarantee you.

If you think the GOP can continue this way as the country gets browner, okay. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe you're right.

Clearly the GOP has chosen to do nothing about what's coming.

creating an economic environment that helps "brown" people (your choice of words, not mine) is not missed on minorities. I am not a great supporter of the rinos or the GOP. I am a supporter of constitutional government and putting the USA and its people first. Trump is doing that in spite of the establishment in DC, the deep state, and the lying media.

Hope you're in a red state when China's tariffs hit Maybe you need a little pain brought on by that AH in our WH to get you on the right track

china sells more to us than we sell to them. Tariffs will hurt them a lot more than they will hurt us. They will also make American products price competitive which will create American jobs.

but I understand, you are a hater, facts don't matter to you

Democrats are hanging everything on open borders resulting in killing off Americans. All they have is their hoped for change in demographics.
folks entering illegally are at the lowest in 40 years

thank Trump for that. If Hillary had won, they would be pouring across the border.
why ? What has he done?? Built a wall??? Far as I know nothing until sending recently Nat Guard BTW how much is that costing tax payers ? The fiscal conservatives Bwwwwwwhahaha

china sells more to us than we sell to them. Tariffs will hurt them a lot more than they will hurt us. They will also make American products price competitive which will create American jobs.

when it starts red staters will be screaming bloody murder.......think they can't get soy beans etc etc from other countries?

when it starts red staters will be screaming bloody murder.......think they can't get soy beans etc etc from other countries?

Soy beans are grown in the USA, doofus. Tariffs will put them on an equal price footing with imported soybeans.

are you as dumb as you appear to be?

Forum List

Back