What is unconstitutional about what Trump proposes?

The government cannot discriminate based on religion. It's in the first amendment.
Not when referring to immigration. Hell, those people aren't even CITIZENS.

Trump said he would include Muslim American
He couldn't do anything about citizens, legally. He, with Congress, can stop immigration if they want. They could stop importing jews and homos if they wanted.

Trump is the kind of man that doesn't take no for an answer. If he became president I would expect him to declare Martial Law and suspend parts of the Constitution indefinitely. Under ML his
proposals could be implemented with no opposition from Congress since as Commander In Chief of the armed forces he would instantly become the sole government entity and ruler...
To be succinct, all that he proposes now would be perfectly legal..

Utter bull shit. The legislative and the judicial branch would counter. This damn fear mongering on both sides is pure stupidity. Hell, I heard Bush I, Clinton, Bush II and now Obama declaring martial law so they could still be President. It's all BS.

Of course they aren't all terrorists but unless one is trying to kill you can you tell the difference??

I sure can't.

You made an untrue statement and I quote: "Since most terrorists are Muslim". I provided you data that was 100% counter to your claim.

I can't tell which person is a Christian terrorist that will shoot up a PP clinic or black church, can you?

Where the hell have you been??

Most terrorists are Muslim. Good God. Get real.

Simply repeating the same statement that was proven to be false does not suddenly make it true. You've been provided actual data.

The truth of the matter is that you are more likely to die from your refrigerator falling on you or a toddler shooting you than a terrorist attack, by ANY extreme ideological group. You're not "getting real", you're being xenophobic. .

Which is exactly why we can continue to allow legal immigration and allow those on the no fly list to purchase guns. Fear is driving both sides of the nutters.

Of course they aren't all terrorists but unless one is trying to kill you can you tell the difference??

I sure can't.

You made an untrue statement and I quote: "Since most terrorists are Muslim". I provided you data that was 100% counter to your claim.

I can't tell which person is a Christian terrorist that will shoot up a PP clinic or black church, can you?

Simply repeating the same statement that was proven to be false does not suddenly make it true. You've been provided actual data.

The truth of the matter is that you are more likely to die from your refrigerator falling on you or a toddler shooting you than a terrorist attack, by ANY extreme ideological group. You're not "getting real", you're being xenophobic. .

Its is what it is idiot.

Muslims are trying to kill us believe it or not.

Actually it isn't what it is, idiot (the comma is important). 1.6 Billion (that's billion with a B) Muslims live on this planet. If Muslims, as the single monolithic entity you ascribe to them, were trying to kill you... you'd be dead.

I sure can't.

Its is what it is idiot.

Actually it isn't what it is, idiot (the comma is important). 1.6 Billion (that's billion with a B) Muslims live on this planet. If Muslims, as the single monolithic entity you ascribe to them, were trying to kill you... you'd be dead.

I'm sure the victims of terrorists attacks would have a hard time agreeing since they are dead.

It is what it is. Muslims can and will kill you.

I sure can't.

Which is exactly why we can continue to allow legal immigration and allow those on the no fly list to purchase guns. Fear is driving both sides of the nutters.

Actually, I think if they are on the no fly list and they attempt to purchase a gun, the background check would be a perfect opportunity for the individual in question to clear their name if it were, in fact, erroniously placed on the list. That's the point of the background checks isn't it?

Its is what it is idiot.

I'm sure the victims of terrorists attacks would have a hard time agreeing since they are dead.

Wait, which victims? The victims of the Planned Parenthood terror attacks or the black church terror attacks? Those shooters weren't Muslim.

I sure can't.

actually one could imagine that in America we still due process

and folks can not be banned from a natural right because someone put another on a secret list

they are either uneducated or have NO respect for the constitution. They have no respect for the Laws that made this country strong ... so they deem themselves "patriots"

One day they diss Obama for being unconstitutional the next day they laud Trump for being unconstitutional.

Trump can run his campaign any way he chooses. Walking on the constitution should automatically end a campaign.

end of story.

NO FUCKTARD - YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS UNEDUCATED AND SHOW NO RESPECT FOR THE CONSTITUTION OR FOR YOUR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS

1- In 1949 , in order to grandstand for the powerful zionut lobby, Truman dispossessed or made homeless 1,500,000 Palestinians - who with a stroke of a pen became foreigners in their own land

2- The US has given Israhell over $130 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars which have been used to perpetrate the Palestinian Holocaust

3- In order to continue to grandstand for the zionut lobby in 1990 the US invaded Iraq where it slaughtered millions of women and children - and remained in that Country for 18 years

4- In 2015 Obama invaded Syria where it has completely destroyed that country forcing the Syrians to become international refugees.

If I had no respect for the constitution I wouldn't be coming up with excuses not to follow federal immigration laws. Laws every other overseas immigrant follows. Why is it exactly that democrats don't give a crap at all about the protection of its own citizens that they are willing to chance a terrorist taking advantage of an open border? It's no wonder this nation isn't any safer than it was when President Obama first took office.

AS SHOWN THE US IS COMPLETELY AND TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE MIDEAST TURMOIL.

AND THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FEDERAL IMMIGRATION LAW.

Immigration is regulated at the federal level, chiefly under the rules established in 1952 with the passage of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).

The U.S. Congress has control over all immigration-related regulations, while the White House is in charge of enforcing immigration laws.

- See more at: Federal vs. State Immigration Laws - FindLaw

THAT IS BULLSHIT AND A BOLD FACE USURPATION

FEDGOV WAS ONLY AUTHORIZED TO ******NATURALIZE****** CITIZENS BUT NO AUTHORITY TO INTERDICT , DETAIN AND DEPORT WAS EVER GRANTED

THE POWER REMAINED WITH THE 50 STATES.

the rules were established in 1952 with the passage of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).

Seems to be a pretty cut and dry, open and shut case. Do you have anything that supersedes that?

I sure can't.

Actually, I think if they are on the no fly list and they attempt to purchase a gun, the background check would be a perfect opportunity for the individual in question to clear their name if it were, in fact, erroniously placed on the list. That's the point of the background checks isn't it?

the ACLU went to court over the fly list because it is impossible to get off the list

Its is what it is idiot.

You are a really stupid fascist.

Its is what it is idiot.

And your really stupid and clueless.

The left when confronted with historical facts that do not suit their present agenda

giphy.gif
You've distorted historical facts.

“[T]he Secretary of Treasury [State] and the Attorney General will invalidate all visas issued to Iranian citizens for future entry into the United States, effective today. We will not reissue visas, nor will we issue new visas, except for compelling and proven humanitarian reasons or where the national interest of our own country requires. This directive will be interpreted very strictly,” Carter said in 1980.

Here's why Trump's remarks on Muslim immigrants aren’t actually controversial - Personal Liberty®

I never distorted anything, you saying I did means very little given your penchant for lying
Of course you did. You said he was excluding people because of their religion.

The left when confronted with historical facts that do not suit their present agenda

giphy.gif
You've distorted historical facts.

“[T]he Secretary of Treasury [State] and the Attorney General will invalidate all visas issued to Iranian citizens for future entry into the United States, effective today. We will not reissue visas, nor will we issue new visas, except for compelling and proven humanitarian reasons or where the national interest of our own country requires. This directive will be interpreted very strictly,” Carter said in 1980.

Here's why Trump's remarks on Muslim immigrants aren’t actually controversial - Personal Liberty®

I never distorted anything, you saying I did means very little given your penchant for lying
Of course you did. You said he was excluding people because of their religion.

Shiite Muslims are a religion, no? Run along now

Its is what it is idiot.

Honestly, if you are going to call someone stupid, you should at least be grammatically correct when you're doing it.

28850405.jpg

In WW2 when we banned Japanese, German, and Italian immigrants we were banning a nationality Muslim is not a nationality but a person who follows the religion of Islam you can not ban people based on their religion. If he called for ban on Syrian immigrants because of the terrorist threat from ISIS in Syria I believe he would be on solid legal ground.

Its is what it is idiot.

Honestly, if you are going to call someone stupid, you should at least be grammatically correct when you're doing it.

28850405.jpg

The attack of the grammar police.

Fuck off idiot. Did I spell that right?? LOL

Was it unconstitutional when President Jimmy Carter banned Iranians from entering the USA during the hostage crisis?
Oh, wow.

First, the rubes justify their fear with FDR's wrongful internment of Americans.

Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger.

Now they are attempting to use the actions of ANOTHER Democrat to justify themselves!

Does anyone think I am kidding anymore when I say these pants shitters remind me of the whiny pants shitting liberals of the 70s? Serious question.

Speaking of Iranian terrorists and immmigration, here's what a Republican with titanium balls looks like: What Would Reagan Do?

Between October 1981 and February 1985, more Iranians were granted asylum — 11,055 in total — than any other nationality.

http://www.paaia.org/CMS/Data/Sites/1/pdfs/iranian-americans---immigration-and-assimilation.pdf

The question is "was it unconstitutional under Carter?" I didn't ask for your BS
Checking if someone is an Iranian is not a religious test, retard. Do you know the difference between an apple and an orange?

Now change the shit out of your pants and follow Reagan's lead, not Carter's.

Forum List

Back