When references are made to institutionalized racism, this is what is meant.

I think people like you are an impediment to the assimilation of black people.
That’s what you’ve been saying for a few hundred years…BUT everyone sane, not named DaShawn in-touch knows it is black people who impede the progress of black people.

It’s a numbers game bud…a law of averages sort of thing. Smart people use this ‘tool’, you wouldn’t understand.
Further, do you really think ANY legit business prefers to send a guy out that looks like this to greet their customers?
View attachment 931477
Not if their customers are folks like you.

Concentrate. The study was done based on people with equivalent resumes with different names.
Again, with affirmative action and quotas even in education whats printed on the resume’ is not the whole story for many emoloyers

That’s what you’ve been saying for a few hundred years…BUT everyone sane, not named DaShawn in-touch knows it is black people who impede the progress of black people.
It's not often that expressions of racism are made so openly. The study illustrates the opposite of your belief.

Not if their customers are folks like you.
Lets say you own an auto dealership ANYWHERE….Do you want to send this guy out to greet perspective customers.
IMG_8652.jpeg

OR do you want send this guy out?
IMG_8651.jpeg

This isn’t all that complicated…the dealership is trying to make money, they aren’t trying to win the woke contest put on by the purple hair people.

You've just unwittingly described the essence of systemic racism.
Yeah I guess so

Libs try but they cant force what people think

All you can do is pass a law mandating 13% black employees in every business

And after that I suppose you can make the business fire white employees who are over the limit

But what if a business has 80% black employees?

Can it be forced to fire black workers also?

Lets say you own an auto dealership ANYWHERE….Do you want to send this guy out to greet perspective customers.
View attachment 931485
OR do you want send this guy out?
View attachment 931487
This isn’t all that complicated…the dealership is trying to make money, they aren’t trying to win the woke contest put on by the purple hair people.
I don't have a problem with businesses having certain standards for appearance if the employee is in contact with customers. The study I cited has nothing to do with that no matter how you try to avoid the subject.

Why do they believe the applicants are substandard given the equivalence of the resumes?
I just told you

The equivalence you mention is often based on education

And education is tainted by affirmative action which promotes lower standards

They said they sent 80,000 applications to 100 companies?
Can anyone do math anymore??
We are to believe they sent 800 applications to 100 companies?? 800 to each company??
How many of those applications were tossed out? Ya think maybe someone wondered why they were getting so many applicants?
They said it was around 100 of the nations LARGEST COMPANIES.... but then said "a fifth of the "discriminations" were from "car dealers and retailers"
What? -- car dealerships are in the top 100 large companies???

Can anyone critically read anymore?
A lot of smelly stuff in this "study".

ElevateVictimhood.jpg

No, I would say it is an obviously very flawed "study" that is so very obviously flawed.
I literally saw the math problem of their "study" before I read half the paragraph.

So we are to believe 80,000 applications.
Think for just one half second on that.
The researchers sent 80,000 résumés to 10,000 jobs from 2019 to 2021.

8 resumes for each job over fours yeas. What's the problem?

I just told you

The study that is being discussed had zero to do with any of that. It was based entirely on names and perceptions of race related to those names.

What you are saying is that two equal candidates (one white and one black) should be assumed to be “unequal” because affirmative action makes them only appear equal

But that is pure bullshit

Last edited:
The study that is being discussed had zero to do with any of that. It was based entirely on names and perceptions of race related to those names.

What you are saying is that two equal candidates (one white and one black) should be assumed to be “unequal” because affirmative action makes them only appear equal

But that is pure bullshit
I think Americans have every right to make up their own mind about who they should hire

Given all the negative stories about blacks in the media why accept a bigger risk if it can be avoided?

We should not be forced to hire people who are illiterate or promote someone who is less proficient at their job?

I just told you

I find your justification for discriminatory practices as strained as they are telling.

Forum List

Back