White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Nation's Divide

Blacks do such outrageous crimes. No problem. Murder each other? OK. Attack whites racially? that's OK too. I heard this statement in 1970 from a black kid : "I HATE all whites, they are ALL racist". This seems to be the motto, the MANTRA of the lefties NOW in 2019. Self hating whites and black activist. But au contraire! Black bigotry isn't any better. Hating whites is the new acceptable form of racism. The new whipping boy for ideologues. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...

blacks commit hate crimes:
TWICE the rate
murder 4 times
rape 2 times
etc etc
plain and simple

YOU commit SPAM at 10 times the rate of your fellow racists here.
facts are not racist

have a bowl of dog soup topped with some shark fin ,whale blubber ,and deer penis....... its soothing according to your monkey gods
see that was probably racist

facts --not hate
of course you think facts are funny because you can't refute them
His comment was funny and you have no facts
those are all proven facts
you also--are hurt by the truth
But you have no truth to hurt me or anyone else, all you have is drivel. And we've had this conversation before with PW whatever his name is and you all ran away once you discovered that the African Americans you were conversing with are better educated than the both of you with cleaner criminal backgrounds.

And like the other racists and bigots on this message board, the only power you have is to wield the Funny button as if your life depends on it.

Last edited:
.....when humans KNOW they've done something wrong/they are wrong/etc like with the facts I posted, they naturally attack-hate the messenger

facts --not hate
We've had this conversation before Harmonica and you failed then as you will do here as well.

I don't have a criminal history, do you? I have a college degree, do you?
no--you have failed

facts --not hate
But you have no truth to hurt me or anyone else, all you have is drivel. And we've had this conversation before with PW whatever his name is and you all ran away once you discovered that the African Americans you were conversing with are better educated than the both of you with cleaner criminal backgrounds.
sure you do--and I have an alien spacecraft in my garage

blacks commit hate crimes:
TWICE the rate
murder 4 times
rape 2 times
etc etc
plain and simple

YOU commit SPAM at 10 times the rate of your fellow racists here.
facts are not racist

have a bowl of dog soup topped with some shark fin ,whale blubber ,and deer penis....... its soothing according to your monkey gods
see that was probably racist

Unkotarde doesn't grasp what facts are.
his definition of racist is:
racist
/ˈrāsəst/
noun
person who states facts

facts --not hate
We've had this conversation before Harmonica and you failed then as you will do here as well.

I don't have a criminal history, do you? I have a college degree, do you?
no--you have failed
What have I failed to accomplish Harmonica?

Blacks do such outrageous crimes. No problem. Murder each other? OK. Attack whites racially? that's OK too. I heard this statement in 1970 from a black kid : "I HATE all whites, they are ALL racist". This seems to be the motto, the MANTRA of the lefties NOW in 2019. Self hating whites and black activist. But au contraire! Black bigotry isn't any better. Hating whites is the new acceptable form of racism. The new whipping boy for ideologues. Meet the new boss, same as the old boss...
Don't forget hating Jews is also becoming socially acceptable. Look what the NYT did.

facts --not hate
LOL, why would you doubt me?

Don't forget hating Jews is also becoming socially acceptable. Look what the NYT did.
Yes, although they disguise it as fighting for Palestinian rights. (Palestine is a region, not a country. Palestinians are many groups And there are Christian, Jewish and Greek orthodox Palestinians as well, they aren't the fighting "Israeli oppressors").

facts --not hate
LOL, why would you doubt me?
you don't accept facts ...I know they hurt--that's natural...but be a man
it's OBVIOUS/plain as day = you are hurt by the facts I posted

Forum List

Back