Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

Again, spending money on education doesn't mean good education.

As for the right has no ability to indoctrinate in public schools, er... what they fuck? How about religion? How about trying to get rid of evolution and replacing it with creationism?

Yes, how about religion? You know, when the community that financially supports a school are not allowed to have religion in their school because of one liberal? Not even allowed to keep religious artifacts like a cross on the wall that hung there for generations?

Liberals have always run our public schools because of unions. As you correctly pointed out, conservatives "try" and are defeated by liberals. And if you're not talking about more money for schools, then WTF are you talking about?

Why would anyone want religion in their school?

That is why you have churches

For the most part, schools are locally funded. If locals want to spend their money on schools that teach religion, then why should they not have a school that has religion as a course of study?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Because of the first amendment

Can schools teach there is no god and that Jesus was made up?

That is teaching religion in schools

I would say that if most people of that school district held that belief, why not? It's their money.
GOP brainwashed dupes barely qualify as citizens anymore lol. At the bottom of it is saving the billionaires whose kids don't go to public schools. The poor dears...

I kept my doctor

Good for you, but many didn't.
Less than 10%

So he did lie, thanks!

Actually, he replied to the Republican lie that everyone would lose their doctor

Actually that's YOUR lie, nobody said that everyone would lose their doctor, but rather when Obama said if you like your doctor you could keep your doctor. Which was in fact a bald-faced lie.
Prediction that wasn't 100% true- also the way things were going anyway- also caused by GOP/crony insurer sabotage and people not checking the doctor networks. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Again, spending money on education doesn't mean good education.

As for the right has no ability to indoctrinate in public schools, er... what they fuck? How about religion? How about trying to get rid of evolution and replacing it with creationism?

Yes, how about religion? You know, when the community that financially supports a school are not allowed to have religion in their school because of one liberal? Not even allowed to keep religious artifacts like a cross on the wall that hung there for generations?

Liberals have always run our public schools because of unions. As you correctly pointed out, conservatives "try" and are defeated by liberals. And if you're not talking about more money for schools, then WTF are you talking about?

For the most part, schools are locally funded. If locals want to spend their money on schools that teach religion, then why should they not have a school that has religion as a course of study?

I would say that if most people of that school district held that belief, why not? It's their money.
So most people in a district are entitled to use public schools to push their religion on others
You sure you have read the Constitution?

Yes, well, you HOLD a debate for people to attempt to "win" by MAKING a point, rather than expressing an opinion. Since I know you're a leftist, let me further explain: YOUR OPINION IS NOT A POINT. You know what the old cliche says opinions are like, right?
You know that door swings both ways. If you want to get in to it and see which one can prove their "opinion" better than the other, I'm right here. More succinctly, I can name more republican lies than you can name democrat lies.

I understand if you don't have the stones to do that.

[Q

If the poor get theirs no matter what, where does the money come from?

The massive US government welfare system.

A system where people get money for doing absolutely nothing.

A system where money is take from the people that earn it by oppressive government force and given away to special interest voting blocks that did nothing to earn the money.
You guys keep saying that. I'd love to see your proof. If people are too lazy to take care of themselves, why would they make the effort to vote?

Because they are told to vote and they think it is required of them to vote to get benefits.

That's why it's a LAW that the people who determine snap and welfare eligibility provide applicants with the materials to REGISTER TO VOTE. Because of the way they are REQUIRED to provide it, the applicants assume it is REQUIRED.

Plus, they are afraid that if they don't vote for democraps, they will lose their benefits. Cuz that's what the dems tell them.

You can keep your doctor.

Bush stole 2000 election.

Bush stole 2004 election.

Bush lied to get us into war.

Republicans want dirty air, water, starve children, starve the elderly.

There is a few, you can have lots more. Neither party is immune to lies.
I guess I should thank you for taking a shot at it, but those aren't lies. There is a difference between being mistaken and deliberately trying to deceive. And if there is evidence that would lead you to a certain conclusion, then that conclusion can't possibly be a lie. At its worse, you could be wrong, but definitely not a liar. Now lets take a closer look at your examples...

This one was just a mistake.

The Supreme Court stopped a recount after people (paid by Bush) went down to Florida to start riots. We know they were paid by Bush, because that expense shows up on his campaign budget that he is legally required to turn in to the IRS. So this one is not a lie, this one is true.

Off the top of my head, I don't remember what this was about. And since I have nothing to counter your argument, I guess I have to give you this one........for now.

God-damn right he lied us into a war and the Downing Street Memo's prove it. So no lie there.

This is a joke, right? The EPA is removing its regulations and allowing coal and oil companies to pollute the water; you're cutting social services which affect children and you just cancelled "meals on wheels". You got a lot of gall saying that's a lie.​

So most people in a district are entitled to use public schools to push their religion on others
You sure you have read the Constitution?

Many times, especially the part that says nothing about separation of Church and State.

Furthermore, Congress is not all government. Congress is Congress; those funny little people that make laws, spend money, and collect taxes. "Congress" is forbidden to support religion or deny the existence of any religion.

Jesus are you serious? So did you ever wonder why Brain Williams is not on NBC nightly news?

Shovel ready jobs

Hillary saying she came under sniper fire

Harry Reid proud about lying about Romney's tax return...

I did not have sex with that woman..

I said give me 3, not 4.

There is a few, you can have lots more. Neither party is immune to lies.
I guess I should thank you for taking a shot at it, but those aren't lies. There is a difference between being mistaken and deliberately trying to deceive. And if there is evidence that would lead you to a certain conclusion, then that conclusion can't possibly be a lie. At its worse, you could be wrong, but definitely not a liar. Now lets take a closer look at your examples...

This one was just a mistake.

The Supreme Court stopped a recount after people (paid by Bush) went down to Florida to start riots. We know they were paid by Bush, because that expense shows up on his campaign budget that he is legally required to turn in to the IRS. So this one is not a lie, this one is true.

Off the top of my head, I don't remember what this was about. And since I have nothing to counter your argument, I guess I have to give you this one........for now.

God-damn right he lied us into a war and the Downing Street Memo's prove it. So no lie there.

This is a joke, right? The EPA is removing its regulations and allowing coal and oil companies to pollute the water; you're cutting social services which affect children and you just cancelled "meals on wheels". You got a lot of gall saying that's a lie.​

Stole 2004? Don't remember, that memo didn't prove a thing. And Saddam admitted to the CIA the WMDs were a bluff on his death bed.

This one was just a mistake.​
I'm trying to figure how to twist my logic based on your first part about deceiving people and then calling the doctor thing a simple mistake yet it was thrown around the entire time as a selling point for obiecare. It even got the lie of the year after it was proven to be a bald faced lie.

Just how are you squaring this circle?

Jesus are you serious? So did you ever wonder why Brain Williams is not on NBC nightly news?

Shovel ready jobs

Hillary saying she came under sniper fire

Harry Reid proud about lying about Romney's tax return...

I did not have sex with that woman..

I said give me 3, not 4.
Limited attention span? You got something to work on for extra credit. I think you're going to need it.

Stole 2004? Don't remember, that memo didn't prove a thing. And Saddam admitted to the CIA the WMDs were a bluff on his death bed.

I don't remember 2004, so I gave that one to him.

But as far as Iraq, those memo's had the smoking gun...

Bush said he's going to "fix the intel around the policy".

Then he went out and did just that.

I'm trying to figure how to twist my logic based on your first part about deceiving people and then calling the doctor thing a simple mistake yet it was thrown around the entire time as a selling point for obiecare. It even got the lie of the year after it was proven to be a bald faced lie.

It was a selling point they got wrong. But a lie, no.

A selling point yes, but the out right lie by the bush administration that got me was when Powell testified before the UN and brought up Iraq's drone plane..

It looked to me anyone could go to the local Hobby Lobby and buy one.

I didn't vote for Bush Jr. The second time.

I still say it was all about Bush Jr. Wanting revenge for Saddam wanting to kill his dad.

It was in the law you couldn't keep your doctor. They knew it. That's a lie even if it is as you say just a selling point. I do have to ask you this though. Is using something untrue to get people to go along with it just a selling point for democrats? That doesn't count as a lie?

Once again. This selling point you are calling it was bullshit. How is this not trying to deceive. As you have set the definition.

Forum List

Back