Why Are Republicans So Relentlessly Cruel to the Poor?

This is how liberals help the poor...by stealing the food out of their mouths.

DSS case worker charged with fraud
That link doesn't say anything about her ideology, but says a lot about yours.

Look...more helpful government workers stealing from the poor.

Social Security workers among five charged in welfare-fraud scheme
Maybe we can post some stories about rich people cheating on their taxes

That's where the money is

Liberals dont help the poor.
Awww....Did Hannity tell you to say that?
Liberals pay them lip service at election time....but they don't actually do anything to " help ".
They do plenty to help

Basic family social services, jobs training, healthcare, education, child care, community development

What do conservatives do to help?

What a dodge!

You can do it.....tell the nice people what Conservatives have ever done to help the poor

What they are doing now which is removing illegals that are taking our jobs and keeping our wages lower while at the same time, making our lower income neighborhoods even more dangerous. Republicans are still pushing for better education for the poor by the use of School Vouchers---something Democrats have always been against. Yeah, Democrats are for helping the poor provided where the poor stand on their priority list, and they don't fare well against the big buck unions that bring their money come election time.

Liberals pay them lip service at election time....but they don't actually do anything to " help ".
They do plenty to help

Basic family social services, jobs training, healthcare, education, child care, community development

What a dodge!

You can do it.....tell the nice people what Conservatives have ever done to help the poor

What they are doing now which is removing illegals that are taking our jobs and keeping our wages lower while at the same time, making our lower income neighborhoods even more dangerous. Republicans are still pushing for better education for the poor by the use of School Vouchers---something Democrats have always been against. Yeah, Democrats are for helping the poor provided where the poor stand on their priority list, and they don't fare well against the big buck unions that bring their money come election time.
Conservatives save the ones hiring illegals for huge profits
School vouchers are a scam that allows white kids a paid voucher to get out of minority schools

Liberals provide the poor with food, shelter, healthcare, education .....which conservatives fight to take away

Last edited:

Interesting article and much of it chimes with what we see in the UK.

It has to be coated with a thin veneer of religion to make it acceptable but in essence right wing politics is based on a selfish me me me doctrine. DISCUSS

You honestly think it's benevolence to keep people on the liberal plantation instead of encouraging people to do more for themselves? Only a lib would think dependence could be better than independence for the able-bodied people. I'd rather live more modestly on my own than have to depend on others. Can't dole out self-respect.

It has to be coated with a thin veneer of religion to make it acceptable but in essence right wing politics is based on a selfish me me me doctrine. DISCUSS

You honestly think it's benevolence to keep people on the liberal plantation instead of encouraging people to do more for themselves? Only a lib would think dependence could be better than independence for the able-bodied people. I'd rather live more modestly on my own than have to depend on others. Can't dole out self-respect.
Pretty much everybody wants to be independent and answerable to none. Why do you see it as a conservative trait ?

They do plenty to help

What a dodge!

School vouchers are a scam that allows white kids a paid voucher to get out of minority schools

Liberals provide the poor with food, shelter, healthcare, education .....which conservatives fight to take away

All this talk about how "conservatives" hire illegals yet none of you have ever provided proof of that. You just assume that all business people are conservative by nature and there are no rich liberal business owners that run companies like Microsoft or Apple.

The only thing liberals provide to the poor is government dependency. As long as they can keep people dependent on the government, they have voters forever.

Liberals love to give away other people's money and then claim they are the charitable ones.

regressives.jpg

They do plenty to help

What a dodge!

All this talk about how "conservatives" hire illegals yet none of you have ever provided proof of that. You just assume that all business people are conservative by nature and there are no rich liberal business owners that run companies like Microsoft or Apple.

The only thing liberals provide to the poor is government dependency. As long as they can keep people dependent on the government, they have voters forever.

Liberals love to give away other people's money and then claim they are the charitable ones.

You fail to provide a single thing Conservatives do for the poor

Protection against Mexicans?
Are you kidding me?

Liberals do not give away other people's money, they give OUR money. Money that also pays for the largest military in the world, needless wars and incentives to wealthy capitalists

This is how liberals help the elderly and disabled ...well the ones they don't abort and pull the plug on anyway....

Good for stealing their identities to help clients claim them illegally as dependants on their taxes.

Social Worker Pleads Guilty to Identity Theft, Tax Crimes

Liberals dont help the poor.
They do plenty to help

What a dodge!

Conservatives founded and staffed Meals on Wheels.

What a dodge!

Are you kidding me?

Liberals do not give away other people's money, they give OUR money. Money that also pays for the largest military in the world, needless wars and incentives to wealthy capitalists

Sorry if you refuse to read what I wrote about what Republicans do for the poor. You can't explain anything to a person who sings aloud while holding the palms of their hands against their ears.

Republicans are working to increase wage offers by getting rid of these foreigners.

Black or white, the School Voucher Program IS specifically designed to help the poor, and it has been helping for a number of years now.

It's the Republican Party who created the SCHP's program--yes, another program designed to help people who were too poor to afford health insurance but had a family income too high to get other government health services.

Now, you can continue to live in denial all you like, or you can acknowledge reality which is Republicans have done several things to help the poor even though statistically, the poor vote Democrat.

What a dodge!

Are you kidding me?

Jobs, lower taxes, less government, freedom, etc etc.

Maybe you can make up something believable for a change.

They do plenty to help

What a dodge!

Conservatives want to defund Meals on Wheels
Let Grandma eat cat food

What a dodge!

Are you kidding me?

Sorry if you refuse to read what I wrote about what Republicans do for the poor. You can't explain anything to a person who sings aloud while holding the palms of their hands against their ears.

Republicans are working to increase wage offers by getting rid of these foreigners.

Black or white, the School Voucher Program IS specifically designed to help the poor, and it has been helping for a number of years now.

It's the Republican Party who created the SCHP's program--yes, another program designed to help people who were too poor to afford health insurance but had a family income too high to get other government health services.

Now, you can continue to live in denial all you like, or you can acknowledge reality which is Republicans have done several things to help the poor even though statistically, the poor vote Democrat.
What a silly solution

We will feed the poor by getting rid of Mexicans
SCHP came from Hillary

Since you're into a "looking" phase, lets look a little deeper...

Your own link said these 3 people...

"...are accused of under-reporting their annual incomes to fraudulently qualify for the benefits."

I agree, this is a bad thing and they should be charged. And kudos to you for pointing this out. What I don't see you doing, is pointing out corporations doing the same god-damn thing...

...but on a much more massive scale. So, hypocritical self-righteous bitch, why are you so cruel to the poor, but not to the rich?

Since you're into a "looking" phase, lets look a little deeper...

Your own link said these 3 people...

"...are accused of under-reporting their annual incomes to fraudulently qualify for the benefits."

I agree, this is a bad thing and they should be charged. And kudos to you for pointing this out. What I don't see you doing, is pointing out corporations doing the same god-damn thing...

...but on a much more massive scale. So, hypocritical self-righteous bitch, why are you so cruel to the poor, but not to the rich?
False equivalency in its grandest left wing tradition...forgetting for the moment that the corporate example was a legal one compared to the government one being illegal, you are comparing someone who stole other peoples money from the till to someone who did not contribute their own money to the till that was being stolen from...keeping your money is not stealing from us, collecting unwarranted tax payer funded benefits is.

They do plenty to help

What a dodge!

Conservatives want to defund Meals on Wheels
Let Grandma eat cat food
Meals on Wheels is funded by grants from charity organizations such as The United Way and the Anderson Foundation...and also private donations...not the government.

Forum List

Back