Why diversity always fails

IF we evolved from the great apes...Well, there's your answer on why it fails. Each race and ethnic group is its own pack and instinctively only wishes to lie with its own kind. So no, dieversity will never work.

The conventional wisdom is that we did NOT evolve from the great apes but from some other ape now extinct. Whatever - evolution is going to give the races different mental qualities just like it gives them different physical qualities.

The theory of kin selection was established 50 years and we know that humans, like all animals, only help people related to themselves. When someone looks or talks different, we automatically dislike and distrust them.

You can't mix races or cultures or languages without huge problems. Lincoln himself said blacks and whites can't get along and the answer is for blacks to return to africa.
Speak for yourself. I certain do not distrust or dislike people because they look different. Most of us overcome the fear of difference in childhood. Some people of course, do not.

The theory of kin selection was established 50 years and we know that humans, like all animals, only help people related to themselves. When someone looks or talks different, we automatically dislike and distrust them.

You can't mix races or cultures or languages without huge problems. Lincoln himself said blacks and whites can't get along and the answer is for blacks to return to africa.

cmon SS- You know diversity means "getting rid of whites".

Speak for yourself. I certain do not distrust or dislike people because they look different. Most of us overcome the fear of difference in childhood. Some people of course, do not.

its not how they look; its how they ACT.

Yes you do. It's hardwired into us to only support people who are likely related to us. THINK

[

I know that which just shows how dumb non-whites are. Without whites we go back to the stone age and no more computers and cell phones and cars.

Yes you do. It's hardwired into us to only support people who are likely related to us. THINK
Racism is learned. Racism can be un-learned. Racism is a choice.

Racism is YOUR choice.

Humans are just like every other animal in the animal kingdom...We developed from the ancient prime mates that were a very territorial species that would stay within its own "tribe" or unit. Humans favor their own kind, race or people.

It is natural for this to occur and this is why dieversity is wrong.

[

I know that which just shows how dumb non-whites are. Without whites we go back to the stone age and no more computers and cell phones and cars.

Depends on the non-white...If it is Japanesse, Korean or Chinese,,,,Well, that won't likely happen! If it is negro, arab or meso??? Damn straight.

Humans are just like every other animal in the animal kingdom...We developed from the ancient prime mates that were a very territorial species that would stay within its own "tribe" or unit. Humans favor their own kind, race or people.

It is natural for this to occur and this is why dieversity is wrong.

You're a pathetic fucking coward.

Depends on the non-white...If it is Japanesse, Korean or Chinese,,,,Well, that won't likely happen! If it is negro, arab or meso??? Damn straight.

True - but then i consider asians to be white or at least near-white. Lots of mexicans are white also since they are descended from the spanish and portuguese that came here hundreds of years ago. They are europeans. The problem people are the native people of africa and south america and north america.

True - but then i consider asians to be white or at least near-white. Lots of mexicans are white also since they are descended from the spanish and portuguese that came here hundreds of years ago. They are europeans. The problem people are the native people of africa and south america and north america.

You really are a fucking moron.

So acting different is bad :cuckoo:

Glad you admitted you're a small minded bigot.

You being a slack jawed local would leave me to believe your missing some DNA structure...

no, but acting loud, obnoxious and like thugs is.

no, but acting loud, obnoxious and like thugs is.

And who is doing that?

Forum List

Back