Why do you think it's taken over 2,000 years for Jesus to return?

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
I'm curious to see the explanations of those that think they know the mind of God.

He already came back, he's living in the great Mormon underground compound.

IF he ever existed, he's dead.

And, if he did come back, the bible thumpers would tell him to take and bath, cut his hair and get a job.

He's the reason for all those "no shoes, no service" signs.

I don't believe Joshua ben Joseph was anything more than a mortal man. The reason he hasn't come back in the last 2000 years is because dead is dead. End of story.

I'm curious to see the explanations of those that think they know the mind of God.

Age of Aquarius started in 2012, bearer of the Water of Life.

Paul is the bearer of the Water of Life!

paul.png

I just saw him the other day at 7-11 getting a Slurpie with Elvis and Tupac.

The vast majority of religions have failed over time, and we have every reason to believe all “modern” new fangled religions will eventually fail as well. There is no reason to believe Jesus or Al Mahdi or Zeus will ever come back and as the years roll onward and they don't return, religions will fall further and further out of favor, just like the promises of Mithras are now dust.

To give the Lord time to start and finish the latter day work.

No Christians are taking the bait. No wonder, Jesus was a metaphor. Now, Islam, and the Forty Virgins thing, that amazes me no end. Is heaven a bastion for sexually repressed men? What do the women get for a hard life serving under men that suffer such delusions? I know, off topic.

When the cries coming from this planet become so great that He can bear it no longer He will come and intervene in the one true gift He gave man, Free Will. He is not here yet. This post is in no way related to the OP.

No Christians are taking the bait. No wonder, Jesus was a metaphor. Now, Islam, and the Forty Virgins thing, that amazes me no end. Is heaven a bastion for sexually repressed men? What do the women get for a hard life serving under men that suffer such delusions? I know, off topic.

Real Christians wouldn't "take the bait", because they wouldn't pretend to know the mind of God. But those that try to get us to believe they're Christians that know God's mind take it hook, line and sinker.
To give the Lord time to start and finish the latter day work.

Islam and evangelicals share the "bastion for sexually repressed" WOMEN. The end of this song explains what happens to those women.....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cE0t9PsL66s]Jesus - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder if the responses to this thread are a depiction of this country, or just this forum.

Forum List

Back