Will Obamas wiretapping of Trumps home bring down the democrat party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
News flash - that's beside the point. We were discussing Obabble's focus on his legacy.

Try to keep up.

And posted it was important for his legacy for black voters to vote for Clinton, which they did in overwhelming numbers. Now you claim that's besides the point.

Fin.

News flash - that's beside the point. We were discussing Obabble's focus on his legacy.

Try to keep up.

And posted it was important for his legacy for black voters to vote for Clinton, which they did in overwhelming numbers. Now you claim that's besides the point.

Fin.
I think blacks will be the first ones to walk off the democrat plantation when the democrat party collapses....

Try to keep up.

Fin.

News Flash: hiLIARy Lost.

Spying on the opposition party's presidential candidate is as low as it gets. Especially when you don't find anything. Let's see how the MSM handles this fiasco.
It's no secret that the fascist Obama administration was using the dept. of justice, FBI, CIA, NSA and the IRS as a secret arm of the Democratic Party against any and all opponents, and has planted agents inside these agencies to continue its criminal, anti American, unconstitutional activities even after the Democratic Party was resoundingly defeated in the 2016 elections.

America has never seen this level of democrat fascism.....Trump now knows all, and will attack democrats with the truth.....can they survive?

This has been going on for years. Our in the bag corrupt press simply refused to cover it.
Trump has taken the right steps in asking congress to expand the democrats investigation of what's going on.....

I however, am not sure the democrats want this investigated....:lol:

Has America ever had a president that has shown so many indications of mental problems? If Republicans were smart they would watch closely and support impeachment and removal when Trump really starts hurting the Republican party. If not, it might mean the end of the third conservative party, and America needs two parties.

Has America ever had a president that has shown so many indications of mental problems? If Republicans were smart they would watch closely and support impeachment and removal when Trump really starts hurting the Republican party. If not, it might mean the end of the third conservative party, and America needs two parties.
Obama was pretty bad, wasn't he....

Sadly, I don't think it will matter. They'll double down on stupidity yet again. What's that make it now? Something like stupidity * 2^10.

It is no secret that Trump does not tell the truth.
He was actually elected as president because voters trusted Trump far more than crooked Hillary, Obama, and the other corrupt politicians that have been lying and screwing this country over. For decades.

That's what happens when you give the world's "Special Needs' race free shit.
I TOLD Hillary she should have rubbed some black shoe polish on her face!
Maybe Hillary could have said she's related to Elizabeth Warren, which makes her the first Native American candidate! :lmao:

Gowdy Says He Hasn't Seen Evidence Of Trump's Wild Wiretapping Claim
Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), who led the House's Benghazi investigation, told Fox News on
170306-trump-back-at-work_zpsl915bazu.jpg

If FISA did authorize a wire tap, then it's a non-story. If the courts approved, it doesn't matter what what Obama knew or when he knew it.

No. If the October request did not fully disclose all of the targets of the wire tap, then a criminal act occurred...which then causes one to question what Obama knew and when he knew it.

Nope. It wouldn't have been a Presidential action and it wouldn't have been the White House who'd request it.

Nope. The AG can submit the application for the surveillance ONLY with a written request by the President. With that in hand the AG submits the application for authorization and in more than 90% of the time the request is granted. The authorization enables the surveillance for up to a year WITHOUT a warrant.

Then I sit corrected.
nah Hunarcy...

DOC is wrong, and he knows it...he's just lying to you, he's been shown the law more than once....I don't know what his agenda is on lying about this, but he is and knows he is...

the president can not request for the AG to get warrant-less wire taps, on American citizens ...

here's the law

50 U.S. Code § 1802 - Electronic surveillance authorization without court order; certification by Attorney General; reports to Congressional committees; transmittal under seal;...of communication common carrier; applications; jurisdiction of court

I'm not going to argue with him...He'll drag me down to his level and then beat me with his experience being that way.

They didn't have a warrant to do what they did. The ex AG is in big trouble. You know the dishonest one whats her name that met with Bill Corruption Clinton on the back lot of the phoenix airport in a air cooled government plane? Come on libs you know this is going to end badly for the dems. It's only a matter of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back