Will Republicans end social security?

Will Republicans end social security?

• Yes, at least try

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • No

Votes: 84 71.8%

• Total voters
You must be completely stupid. I asked who on the Democrat side ever proposed an increase in employee/employer contributions, and you post an article how the Communists (as always) want to lay the burden on the wealthy.

Don't waste my time if you can't provide evidence I was wrong.
That IS an increase in employee/employer contributions you stupid fuck.

You just don't like it.

But the majority of Americans like the democrats. Without the the electoral vote and republicans to keeping Blacks from voting, republicans would be relegated to the dust bins of history.

Oh with that commie propaganda again. Nobody on the Republican side ever made it harder or impossible for blacks to vote. Watch some real news sometime instead of the brainwashing lying MSM.

That IS an increase in employee/employer contributions you stupid fuck.

You just don't like it.

What is with you commies that you have such bad comprehension skills? I said increase employee/employer contributions, as in everybody that's in the system, not just the wealthy.

What is with you commies that you have such bad comprehension skills? I said increase employee/employer contributions, as in everybody that's in the system, not just the wealthy.
Again...it increases employee contributions.

How fucking stupid are you?

Oh you mean it only counts if poor folks have to pay more?

Tough shit

Again...it increases employee contributions.

How fucking stupid are you?

Oh you mean it only counts if poor folks have to pay more?

Tough shit

Like trying to have a conversation with the mentally retarded. I said EMPLOYEE/ EMPLOYER. Do you know WTF that means?

And this piece of shit is ON Social Security...and Medicare..and probably Medicaid too

Shut the fuck up and say thank you for us keeping you alive

Like trying to have a conversation with the mentally retarded. I said EMPLOYEE/ EMPLOYER. Do you know WTF that means?
Hey asshole...do you not realize that people making $400K ARE employees? They DO have employers?

You think you get to pick WHO pays for youer bennies?

Fuck that

Hey asshole...do you not realize that people making $400K ARE employees? They DO have employers?

You think you get to pick WHO pays for youer bennies?

Fuck that

How many workers make 400K a year or more? Not many and certainly not enough to fix SS.

And this piece of shit is ON Social Security...and Medicare..and probably Medicaid too

Shut the fuck up and say thank you for us keeping you alive

You're not keeping shit alive commie. I paid into these programs my entire life, so don't act like you're doing me some kind of favor.

You're not keeping shit alive commie. I paid into these programs my entire life, so don't act like you're doing me some kind of favor.
You friggin idiot. You paid for your parents retirement and you helped fund the Trust Fund. YOU are a major reason that Trust Fund and specifically Medicare are having cash problems.

Say thank you and shut the fuck up while we figure out how to keep your sorry ass alive

You mean I understand what fucking century I live in?

To you that's "genius"
I understand you are a partisan moron, nothing moron, as long as it agrees with your narrow mind set, you believe anything. I gave a link with fact checkers and you choose to be a moron.

You friggin idiot. You paid for your parents retirement and you helped fund the Trust Fund. YOU are a major reason that Trust Fund and specifically Medicare are having cash problems.

Say thank you and shut the fuck up while we figure out how to keep your sorry ass alive

Stupid fuck. That's like saying other people paid for your car accident even though you paid insurance all of your life. That's how these systems work stupid.

I don't think the state should FORCE a company to pay more.
No no - you believe the state should take from the haves and give to the have nots - from rach acording to his means to each accoording to his needs.
Your entire idea of "fair share" rests on it.
So it's up to the employees to unionize or go work somewhere else.
Yes - unionize.
And then negotiate yourselves our of a job.

329938256_3441298082820125_2565516851033333416_n.jpg

needs to be transformed into a full blown retirement program for our seniors and disabled. Should be enough to live on and retire in peace.

Forum List

Back