Will Republicans end social security?

Will Republicans end social security?

• Yes, at least try

Votes: 33 28.2%
  • No

Votes: 84 71.8%

• Total voters
Exact repeat of what was said 40 years ago.
Democrats have been saying the GOP is going to cut social Sec for, literally, over 50 years.
It is another go to scare tactic.
Well it's coming. And it's not like Republicans haven't tried. Wait till the fund runs out of money.

Just because you haven't yet.

This reminds me of when Republicans told us they weren't trying to ban abortion. We all know that's a lie. baby steps. And they think we're stupid.

Well it's coming. And it's not like Republicans haven't tried. Wait till the fund runs out of money.

This reminds me of when Republicans told us they weren't trying to ban abortion. We all know that's a lie. baby steps. And they think we're stupid.
Yet another "sky is falling" lie.
Dems having ALSO been saying that for 50 years.

And no one banned abortion.

The former president said there's "a lot you can do in terms of entitlements, in terms of cutting," but his answer mostly made no sense.

“So first of all, there is a lot you can do in terms of entitlements, in terms of cutting, and in terms of also the theft and the bad management of entitlements, tremendous bad management of entitlements,” Trump said. “There’s tremendous amounts of things and numbers of things you can do.”

It’s not clear what Trump meant by “cutting” His answer continued for several more minutes and ranged across several other topics, including COVID and ISIS.
He a babbling fool but he surrounds himself with extremist nutjobs and that makes him very dangerous

And they did tell that lie for decades.

Roe was “safe” and “settled law”

Until it wasn’t

Just give me every penny I have had taken, and stop taking anymore, add 10% interest to what I have paid, and call it a day!

And they did tell that lie for decades.

Roe was “safe” and “settled law”

Until it wasn’t
it was a horribly wrong decision based on made up numbers for back alley abortions! they simply played on the emotions of the judges!

Social Security will eventually end itself. It is a Ponzi Scheme that is not economically viable because of the "graying" of American. When the system went into effect, there were 13 workers for every retiree. That ratio is now 5 to 1. Another nail in the coffin is the fact that the average recipient receives seven time the amount they put into the system.

Social Security will eventually end itself. It is a Ponzi Scheme that is not economically viable because of the "graying" of American. When the system went into effect, there were 13 workers for every retiree. That ratio is now 5 to 1. Another nail in the coffin is the fact that the average recipient receives seven time the amount they put into the system.
I think that's a lie you've swallowed. What happened to all the money people who died before they were 65 paid in?

It's not a ponzi scheme. We paid in and a lot of us will never see a dime. So the fund should be funded.

Didn't both sides steal from the fund? Then they have to put it back.

Remember Bush found all the money he needed to fight two wars for 20 years? Don't tell me we don't have my money.

Abortion is still here. It's a state right now. Social Security is a problem due to past political lies. And Medicare is expensive and needs a massive tax increase.

Abortion is still here. It's a state right now. Social Security is a problem due to past political lies. And Medicare is expensive and needs a massive tax increase.
No ones listening to you liars anymore. Listen liar. You should have told women what you were going to do before the 2016 election. You didn't. So fuck you. Women would be fools to trust or believe you.

Sorry, not even one general election has passed since you fucked women over. You're about to pay for it c*nts.

Forum List

Back