"You didn't get there on your own"

Conz does nothing but posts hateful filthy names directed at conservatives.
He is the most hateful member of this board, and it's amazing the mods allow his stink.

There's nothing in the TOS against being a troll.

Put him on ignore if he really bothers you. He's a stupid little kid, trolling to try to make himself feel better about being a loser.

little kid eh

I have told your friends, i will tell you

$50,000 cash for the first one of you that can turn back the clock and make me a kid again

and you threatened my life because you cant stand to hear me tell the truth

is that how it is? fine...you said you could find me, go ahead, asshole

maybe you can team up with the patriot that shot all those people in colorado?

oh, and thanks for proving my point as to what your types are really like, what your character really is...

this is my country, fuck you, i served my country, my father served my country, my step son served my country, NOBODY especially a rightwing prick will threaten me

not now, not ever

How's it feel IDIOT?:badgrin:

how does what feel, idiot, being threatened by someone who doesnt want free speech to exist?

nothing new, surely you have heard of hitler before?

Juxtapose what YOU just wrote into a mirror and the VITRIOL YOU have been dishing out as to speech?

Again? YOU have some serious soul searching to do. Call this your POT MEET KETTLE moment and learn to settle down.:eusa_hand:

Don't know what the rest of you plan to do, but for me, ConzHateUSA is one of the purest trolls we have seen. Therefore, he is sent to the ash heap of the ignore list for me. Not going to feed a troll.

I would have ignored him a long time ago, except he's just not worth the effort involved in making all those mouse clicks.

vitriol? me?

I am not the one who hates women, blax, latinos, gays, asians, science, etc etc etc

you have it backwards

romney-hypocrisy-help.jpg

Don't know what the rest of you plan to do, but for me, ConzHateUSA is one of the purest trolls we have seen. Therefore, he is sent to the ash heap of the ignore list for me. Not going to feed a troll.

I would have ignored him a long time ago, except he's just not worth the effort involved in making all those mouse clicks.

As I have said before, the reason you pathetic shitbag baggers read me, respond to me, is you know deep down I am right and you are wrong.

You dont know how to admit it, because if you did, it would mean you would have to admit you have been wrong about everything your entire adult lives

While I admit that is a lot to expect, it is necessary for your growth...

vitriol? me?

I am not the one who hates women, blax, latinos, gays, asians, science, etc etc etc

you have it backwards

and OFF it goes again. Remember Obama told you about teachable moments? Even YOU defy your messiah...tsk...tsk...

Can't say that I didn't try to reason with you.

YOU are on your own. Welcome to the shortbus that is my ignore list.

Goombye.
BYE-1.gif

The Ed-Obama camp must be scared to death about this gaffe by the President. Their mutual contempt for hard working American business owners is out. Might want to find a better way of dealing with it.

They are. This tops every Obama gaffe ever made by its sheer magnitude. And there's no escaping it. Small businesses create about 70% of jobs. And Obama just let them know that he thinks they owe him something more than what they're already paying.

Small business owners are ubiquitous. Their influence is wide-ranging. We all know somebody or other who's out there busting their ass to make it. And we LIKE that enterprising American spirit. We respect it the way we respect "the troops" and "the middle class".

When the Chamber of Commerce and the National Federation of Independent Business are BOTH reading his comments as insults to small business owners and getting pissed off about it, I think the Democrats and their useful idiots should just give up on the idea of convincing people that's not what he meant.

He's been pissing with the Chamber of Commerce for a long time now. If you'll remember, back at the midterm he was accusing them of taking foreign money, and then had to walk that back.
Obama

The guy has set himself up in an adversarial position with the business community damn near since he took office, culminating in this latest insult last week in Roanoke. But somehow, his supporters would have us believe that he's being unfairly attacked... by using his own words in the context in which he said them. :rolleyes:

MY GOD MORE LIES FROM SHITBAGGERS

do you guys EVER get tired of telling lies?

It's all they have well they have mittens romney lmfao

It isnt like we have enough trouble that a handful of billionaires own the country, own both parties..

That we have to deal with these complete shitbag morons, it is almost too much

Agree 100% , they have shit the bed with mittens this guy is a fucking joke. So I'm not to worried the American people are smart enough to see through the bullshit

It isnt like we have enough trouble that a handful of billionaires own the country, own both parties..

Agree 100% , they have shit the bed with mittens this guy is a fucking joke. So I'm not to worried the American people are smart enough to see through the bullshit

Agreed, but what about the swing states where it is now illegal to vote if you are a democrat and a minority or student?

This is not solved yet, why do you think the fake Fast and Furious issue was created. The election is in 3 months and in Texas you can vote with a hunting license but NOT a student ID..this is very very very serious shit...

Not to interrupt with your man thing with Con, but I think the American people are smart enough to see through bullshit, and they don't like the person that is residing at 1600 pennsylvania Ave. just sayin.....

Forum List

Back