"You didn't get there on your own"

[perhaps you could tell us where the government got the money for all their lovely little make-work programs, before you start singing paeons to the "glories" of government.

Human beings create government to perform those functions that are best accomplished as a community. No one has ever argued that there's a valid reason that government exists, so please don't even try to pretend otherwise.

No one has ever argued that there's a valid reason that government exists?

I was going to respond to more of your post, and then I realized...

this is your brain on auto pilot

In other words, you have no response other than personal attacks. Gosh, I love that liberal "tolerance". Do please tell me more about how "respectful" you are of alternative lifestyles. :lol: You liberal hypocrites tolerate differences the way the Pope tolerates religion: Only the ones who agree with you.

i'm not a liberal, dearie.

try harder.

Yeah, because I'm going to take your word for it. Dipshit, I wouldn't believe you if you told me the sky was blue, and I SURE as fuck don't trust or respect the word of anyone so childish as to neg-rep for "revenge". :badgrin:

By the way, shitforbrains, what makes you think someone who mocks every word out of your mouth in the thread is going to be the slightest bit interested in reading private messages from you? Keep 'em to yourself and stop humping my leg. Nothing short of a traumatic injury to my brain is going to make your drivel appear worthy of respect at this point.

You're a liberal, a hypocrite, and a bigot. The fact that you delude yourself about it means nothing to me. Deal.

if you don't want responses, don't rep me, dearie.

have you considered numismatics?

you must be good at something, and you surely suck at this.

just some food for thought, twat.

I wanted to thank everyone for their contributions to the success of my business. But I want to thank appropriately, so I need to know just how much you contributed. Shall I send a mere thank you card or did you contribute enough for a gift basket thank you?

Fuck a basket, I demand PROFIT-SHARING!!!

And yet a forward-thinking, intelligent CEO would include some form of profit-sharing with his or her employees....

That's exactly why forward-thinking liberals should start their own damn company and profit-share with their own damn employees of their own damn free will!

i'm not a liberal, dearie.

try harder.

Yeah, because I'm going to take your word for it. Dipshit, I wouldn't believe you if you told me the sky was blue, and I SURE as fuck don't trust or respect the word of anyone so childish as to neg-rep for "revenge". :badgrin:

By the way, shitforbrains, what makes you think someone who mocks every word out of your mouth in the thread is going to be the slightest bit interested in reading private messages from you? Keep 'em to yourself and stop humping my leg. Nothing short of a traumatic injury to my brain is going to make your drivel appear worthy of respect at this point.

You're a liberal, a hypocrite, and a bigot. The fact that you delude yourself about it means nothing to me. Deal.

No, "dearie", you don't understand. I DON'T CARE if you "respond" or not. That's the point. You're ignorant vermin in my eyes, and your puerile "responses" only make it worse. That's the point I'm trying to make here, and you're too stupid to grasp: if I'm telling you what an object of ridicule I consider you to be in the thread, why in God's name would you think I'm even going to READ your private messages? You're just mindlessly humping my leg, looking for some validation of your existence, and all it does is convince me that your thread posts deserve more contempt than I was already giving them.

"Food for thought"? You seriously think anything dribbling from you makes people think about anything except the possibility that forced sterilization might not be such a bad idea, after all? :badgrin: Keep flattering yourself, loser. In the meantime, if you really want to waste your time composing incoherent private messages I'm going to delete so that you can pretend you matter, go ahead. Far be it from me to sever the last tiny line between you and suicide.

Fuck a basket, I demand PROFIT-SHARING!!!

And yet a forward-thinking, intelligent CEO would include some form of profit-sharing with his or her employees....

That's exactly why forward-thinking liberals should start their own damn company and profit-share with their own damn employees of their own damn free will!

You know..........back in the 50's and 60's, companies actually did a kind of profit sharing with their employees. It was retirement at 20-30 years.

It was one of the main reasons that people stayed at companies.

Now? Too much of the money is going to the CEO pockets, resulting in lower or no pensions for working there.

No, "dearie", you don't understand. I DON'T CARE if you "respond" or not. That's the point. You're ignorant vermin in my eyes, and your puerile "responses" only make it worse. That's the point I'm trying to make here, and you're too stupid to grasp: if I'm telling you what an object of ridicule I consider you to be in the thread, why in God's name would you think I'm even going to READ your private messages? You're just mindlessly humping my leg, looking for some validation of your existence, and all it does is convince me that your thread posts deserve more contempt than I was already giving them.

"Food for thought"? You seriously think anything dribbling from you makes people think about anything except the possibility that forced sterilization might not be such a bad idea, after all? :badgrin: Keep flattering yourself, loser. In the meantime, if you really want to waste your time composing incoherent private messages I'm going to delete so that you can pretend you matter, go ahead. Far be it from me to sever the last tiny line between you and suicide.

the only delusional one in this conversation is you chickentits.

carry on.

They've argued it, but their arguments all suck ass.

carry on.

^
"Pay attention to me! Validate me! I'm IMPORTANT, damn it!" ::yawn::

carry on.

I was thinking - for some brain dead moron that we all know she is, who claims she doesn't care, she sure spent some time responding to you..

The lady (ahem - i use that term VERY loosely) doth protest to much, methinks...

Last edited:

They've argued it, but their arguments all suck ass.

In all fairness, there HAVE been some decent arguments for the validity of the existence of government.

Unfortunately for the leftists, they've all come from people who want to seriously shrink government.

carry on.

^

^

has delusions of competence

carry on.

^

Oh, look...the pit talking to itself...

If anybody every had a narcisstic bone in its body "it's all about me, me, me" it would be the Cesspit.

Have pharmacies run out of lithium in Arizona, or does it need a stronger dose?

I've noticed that Cecilie1200 hasn't answered my post that is backed up with facts as to how the government actually built the roads and fostered the settling of the West.

Oh yeah...........that Lewis and Clark thing to find out about the Louisiana Purchase? Government funded as well.

stop calling del "ignorant vermin" he's a good egg. del, stop humping Cecille's leg.

I've noticed that Cecilie1200 hasn't answered my post that is backed up with facts as to how the government actually built the roads and fostered the settling of the West.

Oh yeah...........that Lewis and Clark thing to find out about the Louisiana Purchase? Government funded as well.

dummie,, how did the govermnet do that? that's right,, because 50% of we the people support the government with our TAX dollars. the precious government couldn't make jack shit unless 50% of we the people sent them our hard earned money.

carry on.

^

Oh, look...the pit talking to itself...

If anybody every had a narcisstic bone in its body "it's all about me, me, me" it would be the Cesspit.

Have pharmacies run out of lithium in Arizona, or does it need a stronger dose?

did he say chickentits? :eusa_shifty:

Matter of fact, the US government is one of the primary factors in creating a multi-billion dollar business.....................it's called GPS.

Timeline and modernization

In 1972, the USAF Central Inertial Guidance Test Facility (Holloman AFB), conducted developmental flight tests of two prototype GPS receivers over White Sands Missile Range, using ground-based pseudo-satellites.[citation needed]
In 1978, the first experimental Block-I GPS satellite was launched.
In 1983, after Soviet interceptor aircraft shot down the civilian airliner KAL 007 that strayed into prohibited airspace because of navigational errors, killing all 269 people on board, U.S. President Ronald Reagan announced that GPS would be made available for civilian uses once it was completed.,[19][20] although it had been previously published [in Navigation magazine] that the CA code would be available to civilian users.
By 1985, ten more experimental Block-I satellites had been launched to validate the concept. Command & Control of these satellites had moved from Onizuka AFS, CA and turned over to the 2nd Satellite Control Squadron (2SCS) located at Falcon Air Force Station in Colorado Springs, Colorado.[21][22]
On February 14, 1989, the first modern Block-II satellite was launched.
The Gulf War from 1990 to 1991, was the first conflict where GPS was widely used.[23]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gps

Yep............that's right............government developed for the military, and eventually, released to the civilian sector that generates the multi billion dollar industry of keeping you from getting lost.

Last edited:
1) he Federal Govt built all those roads, bridges, etc thanks to taxpayers giving their money to the Federal Govt. Those taxpayers got their money and jobs from businesses, farms, etc.

2) The idiot in the White House believes the Federal Govt just has magic money and can produce things left and right, then anyone that benefits from those things owes it all to the Federal Govt. He is so fucking stupid that he doesn't realize if businesses quit operating, it would be hard to get the taxes needed to build those roads, bridges, etc.

3)
Oh, businesses and their owners pay their fair share in taxes to benefit from the roads, bridges, etc. The idiots that were in Obamination's crowd during this speech most likely don't pay their fair share in taxes, so it is bullshit and hypocrisy as usual from liberals.

1) :clap2: Thank you Captain Obvious. The nation owes you a debt of gratitude. The chow line forms outside next to the latrine. As with earlier experiences with you, we must again insist you avoid drinking the latrine water.

2) Question: Do you know who the President's economic advisers are? Here's a clue: The President's Council of Economic Advisers 2a) No one outside your imagination argues the government produces things the way you insist it does. 2b) Governments print money. It's one of the reasons we have a Central Bank No reasonable, rational, and sane person argues getting rid of the Fed. 2c) Nobody with any credibility argues the President and his economic team wants to get businesses to stop operating.

3) Lower income people pay their fair share. The tax breaks go to people like Willard Mitt Romney. It is one of the reasons I suspect he doesn't want to release more tax records. They will show how little he pays.

:eusa_hand:

Matter of fact, the US government is one of the primary factors in creating a multi-billion dollar business.....................it's called GPS.

Timeline and modernization

In 1972, the USAF Central Inertial Guidance Test Facility (Holloman AFB), conducted developmental flight tests of two prototype GPS receivers over White Sands Missile Range, using ground-based pseudo-satellites.[citation needed]
In 1978, the first experimental Block-I GPS satellite was launched.
In 1983, after Soviet interceptor aircraft shot down the civilian airliner KAL 007 that strayed into prohibited airspace because of navigational errors, killing all 269 people on board, U.S. President Ronald Reagan announced that GPS would be made available for civilian uses once it was completed.,[19][20] although it had been previously published [in Navigation magazine] that the CA code would be available to civilian users.
By 1985, ten more experimental Block-I satellites had been launched to validate the concept. Command & Control of these satellites had moved from Onizuka AFS, CA and turned over to the 2nd Satellite Control Squadron (2SCS) located at Falcon Air Force Station in Colorado Springs, Colorado.[21][22]
On February 14, 1989, the first modern Block-II satellite was launched.
The Gulf War from 1990 to 1991, was the first conflict where GPS was widely used.[23]

Global Positioning System - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yep............that's right............government developed for the military, and eventually, released to the civilian sector that generates the multi billion dollar industry of keeping you from getting lost.

like man couldn't navigate before GPS :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back