A conservative guide to Thanksgiving day political discussion...take no prisoners.....

Enjoy your Thanksgiving conservatives......you earned it

Next year, Liberals get to recount everything Trump did over the last year

Yes.....going over each success will make for a very happy Thanksgiving next year.....

If his presidency is remotely close to his candidacy......liberals are going to have a lot to gloat about next Thanksgiving

I told you so

Enjoy it while you can

Yes...I know what you mean.....

He won.........
The American people didn't think so

Yeah...they did........he won.....

Oh yeah...you're one of those guys....

Hey...our football team won because we caught more passes....

Yeah, but you actually win by scoring more touchdowns......

Trump scored more touchdowns twit......hilary lost.....

President Trump......

I heard yesterday that some people are being dis-invited to Thanksgiving dinner over this stuff.

Priorities, people.

We've lost our freaking minds.

Got that right. My family - which tends to have family holidays with the cops on speed-dial - puts a moratorium on political talk for Thanksgiving, punishable by an ass-whooping in the yard. The goal is not to be right, but to get through one damned day a year without a new blood feud being declared.

The Hatfields and McCoys were pikers compared to my clan.

Enjoy your Thanksgiving conservatives......you earned it

Next year, Liberals get to recount everything Trump did over the last year

Yes.....going over each success will make for a very happy Thanksgiving next year.....

If his presidency is remotely close to his candidacy......liberals are going to have a lot to gloat about next Thanksgiving

I told you so

Enjoy it while you can

He won.........

President Trump......
The people chose Clinton

I told you so

Enjoy it while you can

He won.........

President Trump......
The people chose Clinton

No...they didn't...not according to the actual rules....allow me to explain again....

I heard yesterday that some people are being dis-invited to Thanksgiving dinner over this stuff.

Priorities, people.

is that happening from both sides

or is it pretty much coming from crybaby butthurt lefties

--LOL

I told you so

Enjoy it while you can

He won.........

President Trump......
The people chose Clinton

no they didnt most states went for trump

That is priceless. Hysterical!

Loved this one:

Finally, assert that “All lives matter – except for cop haters, jihadis and commies. Those scumbags need a dirt nap.”

Priorities, people.

Luck has it that politics at my dinner table is like wearing hats, using cell phones, and computers.

Not happening.

There are pleasant conversations, of travel and tourism, strangers met and befriended, etc.

Never a holiday in this home that is tainted with anger and disagreement, resentment or hatred.

We raised them better than that and friends and relatives are always welcome, if they leave their unpleasantness at the door.

None of this drama ever enters the conversation at any of the dinners I attend on Thanksgiving. We're far too busy laughing and pouring each other shots. Only assholes attempt to turn dinner into some left/right wing talk radio segment.

I told you so

Enjoy it while you can

He won.........

President Trump......
The people chose Clinton

No...they didn't...not according to the actual rules....allow me to explain again....

Republicans have mastered the art of Minority Rule

A majority of voters went for Democrats for the Presidency, Senate and House.

He won.........

President Trump......
The people chose Clinton

Yeah...not so much....33 governors are now republican, the House and the Senate are still Republican....

And oh yeah....Trump won.....

Priorities, people.

Luck has it that politics at my dinner table is like wearing hats, using cell phones, and computers.

Not happening.

There are pleasant conversations, of travel and tourism, strangers met and befriended, etc.

Never a holiday in this home that is tainted with anger and disagreement, resentment or hatred.

We raised them better than that and friends and relatives are always welcome, if they leave their unpleasantness at the door.

None of this drama ever enters the conversation at any of the dinners I attend on Thanksgiving. We're far too busy laughing and pouring each other shots. Only assholes attempt to turn dinner into some left/right wing talk radio segment.

Yeah....no need to worry...as your kids go back to school on Monday and learn that the U.S. is the worst country in the world...and that racism, sexism and all the other isms are American only and that 3rd world crap holes are really how we should model our country.....you enjoy your dinner.....don't worry......your kids will only be in your basement for the rest of their lives.....but enjoy your turkey....

President Trump......
The people chose Clinton

Yeah...not so much....33 governors are now republican, the House and the Senate are still Republican....

More voters for Congressmen and Senate voted for Democrats

I imagine if you added up votes for Governor, Democrats would win that too

President Trump......
The people chose Clinton

More voters for Congressmen and Senate voted for Democrats

I imagine if you added up votes for Governor, Democrats would win that too

Keep telling yourself that.......you might finally get it after President Pence finishes his 2nd term and all the governships in the country are Republican.....

In all honesty.....I feel bad for young people...they are the real victims of the left wing totalitarians...they have been fed lies their entire time in government controlled public education, run by the education wing of the democrat party....they are the victims....and this Thanksgiving is the day we start helping them for real........teaching them how to understand facts, the truth, reality and the difference between Right and Wrong and Good and Evil...

They are our kids....and they need our help......

Im not a trumpie and Im not a liberal. Its all about the slot, huh? I am simply pointing out that trump is no different than the rest. trump will be worse than obama.

So, privatise...that will fix everything. Pay to the corporation to be fed propaganda from the corporate bull shit world. Yeah, good idea. Your the same person that thinks its ok for people to profit off of sickness.

I made a little turkey out of playdough.
This relative is a serious 'all things about the Clintons are wonderful' radical LIB Jr. college (cough) professor.
I'm going to sneak it onto her car's hood where she'll find see it when she drives away.
The bitch actually admitted that if she ever finds out any of her students are REP she always gives them low marks until they "smarten up" and repeats what she is inculcating them with.
They told a family member the "REP students find out really soon which side their bread is buttered on".

Priorities, people.

Not happening.

Yeah....no need to worry...as your kids go back to school on Monday and learn that the U.S. is the worst country in the world...and that racism, sexism and all the other isms are American only and that 3rd world crap holes are really how we should model our country.....you enjoy your dinner.....don't worry......your kids will only be in your basement for the rest of their lives.....but enjoy your turkey....

I don't have children so I highly doubt my kids will be going to school on Monday. lol

Thank you, I will enjoy my dinner and I hope you do as well. I am sure your guests will be pleased as punch that you turned the holiday into some whiny political rant. Happy Thanksgiving!

In all honesty.....I feel bad for young people...they are the real victims of the left wing totalitarians...they have been fed lies their entire time in government controlled public education, run by the education wing of the democrat party....they are the victims....and this Thanksgiving is the day we start helping them for real........teaching them how to understand facts, the truth, reality and the difference between Right and Wrong and Good and Evil...

They are our kids....and they need our help......

Im not a trumpie and Im not a liberal. Its all about the slot, huh? I am simply pointing out that trump is no different than the rest. trump will be worse than obama.

So, privatise...that will fix everything. Pay to the corporation to be fed propaganda from the corporate bull shit world. Yeah, good idea. Your the same person that thinks its ok for people to profit off of sickness.

Yep.....I want Doctors...you know...the ones who actually save lives and keep us healthy...to make a lot of money...they fucking deserve it.....they devote their earliest years studying the most difficult subjects...spending their college years in study, not boozing and screwing around, to learn the mysteries of life and how to keep us alive...so when we go to them with our children...with illnesses that break our spirits as we watch them dying....and they save them...

You are fucking right I want those Doctors to be rewarded........I dont' want them to be government clock punchers who put in their 8 hours and go home.....

I want better medicine, better innovation....and I want Star Trek level medical care in my life time........and we won't have that with left wing totalitarians controlling the health care system........

Competition fixes problems........that is why we no longer rely on rotary dial phones and have personal phones Captain Kirk would be jealous of....

Forum List

Back