A former Trump supporter describes her escape

Try unusualwhales.com or Borsfinancial.com

Congressman Goldman made $25MM in trades in one month. Nancy Pelosi was granted pre IPO shares in Visa

95% of Republicans are also massive insider traders, Rick Scott made over $100MM insider trading

Total global covid deaths is approximately 3.4 million. USA deaths is about a third of that. Which means China hurt other countries and themselves more than they hurt USA. What a conspiracy you got there.

Lol! You two idiots think China cares about wiping out one Province? Or DC America cares about a few million dead citizens? It's a $7 game you ignorant black OX.

COMMEE wanna Kwacker? Your American death numbers include motorcycle accidents too. Suck it. Like Mohammed the pedo likes it.

And for those who scream "TDS!", we both know: This is isn't about him. It never HAS been. It's about YOU.
I've always known that the wailing and gnashing of teeth over Trump was not really about Trump. It is about the voters who had the audacity to choose a candidate not from the Twoparties establishment. Mac1958, Trump beat you to it:

1703515486512.png

By several years . . .

I've always known that the wailing and gnashing of teeth over Trump was not really about Trump. It is about the voters who had the audacity to choose a candidate not from the Twoparties establishment. Mac1958, Trump beat you to it:

View attachment 878457

By several years . . .

You really believe it when he says he's protecting you from "them"?

You really believe it when he says he's protecting you from "them"?
No, I believe that he is a self-serving opportunist.

But, for whatever reason, his self-interest moves him to take steps to improve the lives of ordinary Americans, instead of what the Democrats consistently do, and the Republicans consistently let them do.

We have a president who kowtows to foreigner dictators, lets the worst elements of their countries in unvetted, supports the "right" of mentally ill people to be treated as if their delusion is reality, and seems constantly looking for - and finding - ways to make lives worse for ordinary Americans.

I'll take the egomaniac whose ego is served by helping me, over that, and over the "Republicans" who oppose Trump, the one candidate who could defeat Biden, regardless of Democratic Party shenanigans.

Total global covid deaths is approximately 3.4 million. USA deaths is about a third of that. Which means China hurt other countries and themselves more than they hurt USA. What a conspiracy you got there.
China does not care about their own as life is cheap. And they have over 1.4 billion people. Our poorest in ghettos live better than most of their population. Not to say they are not happier. They have about the same number of people as we do living somewhat comfortable lives as per their economic levels and comforts. They do not have endless lawsuits with many being frivolous as corruption is involved. We need lawyers to protect though. China does not have that.

Insider Trading butt rash. Congress made billions ahead of Obammy care. Yes, that's illegal. They actually passed a law afterwards targeting themselves. But they still cheat.
Don't hesitate to forward sources that would confirm Trump, aka Trump administration having prosecuted or charged these people during his "outstanding" 4 years tenure.

It is like every day new things crop up that everyone never heard of and most of it is made up, conjecture or making a mountain out of a molehill. And the people are gullible enough to believe it. We have a major party that has cobbled groups together that unofficially hate each other's guts. Islamic adherents would exterminate Joe's administration if empowered enough. Of course, when they are, things will be a lot different. And Progs did this. Progs did it.
Or maybe you’re just gullible enough to believe they’re simply molehills. :rolleyes:

Or maybe you’re just gullible enough to believe they’re simply molehills. :rolleyes:
All I ask for as it will take a long time for us to become totally sane again is cleaning up the social agendas, we have started of the decades including the military industrial complex. We can still have all of this while rooting out corruption and stealing. Some years from now others will attempt using sense one way or the other. We have not even started yet.

Forum List

Back