A possibly overlooked fact of the "Mueller Report".....

Without the usual "butthurt"...."we're tired of winning so much"...."snowflakes"...etc. comments for the Trump cult membership......... just please address the bolded question.

Fat chance, eh?

And no, the executive summary for a nearly 400 pages report could easily run 25 pages - so that's not a "little" summary. Moreover, Barr sure was briefed in advance, but was he really aware whether all the information in that summary could be published under the law? Whatever...

But yes, their getting all prissy about showing what they have should raise some suspicions. The narrative pushed out these days aims to establish that whatever we get to see, no matter how little, is due to Barr's magnanimity. Based on that, there is very little reason to doubt that the report is far more damning than Barr's letter indicates.

But, but, but "Hillary, Clapper, Brennan, Strzok, Page, the 13 angry Democrats, etc. etc. etc. ..." Good doggies.

That stated, does anyone think that Mueller would have handed in his final report WITHOUT a "Summary" section after writing 300-400 pages of findings???

If Mueller indeed had a summary section, why wasn't THAT little summary handed over to those House Select Committee members who have clamored to share in Mueller's findings.

I don't know and neither do you so what is the point of speculating?

First of all, let me state that as of TODAY, there is NO Mueller Report that, besides the Mueller team and a handful of republican DOJ stooges, anyone of us have seen or reviewed.

Second, it is still a mystery as to the "why" Mueller handed over his report without having subpoenaed Trump to testify under oath, before a grand jury....After all, Bill Clinton acquiesced to do so.

That stated, does anyone think that Mueller would have handed in his final report WITHOUT a "Summary" section after writing 300-400 pages of findings???

If Mueller indeed had a summary section, why wasn't THAT little summary handed over to those House Select Committee members who have clamored to share in Mueller's findings.

Without the usual "butthurt"...."we're tired of winning so much"...."snowflakes"...etc. comments for the Trump cult membership......... just please address the bolded question.

You're in quicksand.
Here! Catch this anvil I'm tossing ya'!

One of the best funny analogy I heard regarding Barr's "synopsis" of the Mueller report, equates to someone's book report on Dickens' Tale of Two Cities, and writing, "It was the best of times"........LOL

“the evidence does not establish that the President was involved in an underlying crime related to Russian election interference” - Robert Mueller

“The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.” - Robert Mueller

First of all, let me state that as of TODAY, there is NO Mueller Report that, besides the Mueller team and a handful of republican DOJ stooges, anyone of us have seen or reviewed.

Second, it is still a mystery as to the "why" Mueller handed over his report without having subpoenaed Trump to testify under oath, before a grand jury....After all, Bill Clinton acquiesced to do so.

ANY DAY NOW!

“The investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities.” - Robert Mueller

Eternal moron.......Are you sure you have the authorship correct on those quotes...???................LOL...

You know, even when there is a audio/video recording or written transcript of the interview such as is generated in a deposition, there is still no guarantee that the written report reflects the testimony of the interviewee(s).

I'm not stating this to be contrary or to take a swipe or Trump or his supporters, it's because I have personally experienced this. But when you consider that Barr directly quoted that Mueller stated that the evidence "did not exonerate Trump" yet the first thing out of Trump's mouth when he finally spoke was "total exoneration" none of us should really be surprised.

The other thing about this though is that the threshold of "beyond all reasonable doubt" is a very high threshold to meet, as it should be when trying people who if convicted in a criminal court are looking at the loss of their freedom or their lives. We were taught that 98% is what "beyond all reasonable doubt" means. So you can have a ton of evidence that a person is guilty or complicit in a particular act, even beyond 90% but if it doesn't reach the magic number of 98% then they can not be convicted or found guilty.

Trump wasn't on trial but he and his supporters have acted and continue to act as if there was NO evidence to justify the investigation itself.

Until they release the report in it's entirety or at least enough of it to be able to interpret what parts they may be trying to hide, it's all speculation.

I'm hoping Graham gets that special prosecutor he's looking for. He want a SP to look into everything Mueller didn't.

Now that should be one interesting report.

And Barr just summarized and let us know that there were no crimes, obstruction, or collusion. You poor little gnat.

And Barr just summarized and let us know that there were no crimes, obstruction, or collusion. You poor little gnat.

Your half brain must be so fucked up by the kool aid......NOT EVEN the stooge, Barr, stated the above....but morons like you are so ignorant.......LOL

Last edited:

Your half brain must be so fucked up by the kool aid......NOT EVEN the stooge, Barr, stated the above....but morons like you are so ignorant.......LOL

.....wishing and hoping, lol. Poor little gnat. The mueller thing just petered out.

I'm hoping Graham gets that special prosecutor he's looking for. He want a SP to look into everything Mueller didn't.

Maybe......but Graham may do that only if that SP is a male and cute???..................LMAO

Forum List

Back