America is already a "Sharia Compliant State"

Nahla, you have amazed me. I am proud to boast of 'immigrants' such as you coming here.

The sad fact is more times than not many people, and perhaps not even a majority, but many DO NEED direction. I tend to be one of them. I NEED my KJV bible. I NEED my man to be the head of our home. I NEED for those that matter most in my life to tell me what it is they expect of me so that I know how to best please them, yes, even how to best serve them.

I also have come into an amazing benefit though in my life because of my focus on better understanding depths within people. I better understand much of what is NOT said. It is not an easy life to understand in so many areas just how horridly 'we' tend to fail the ones that matter the most. Sunni Man mentioned phantoms. So much of my life has been influenced by the fact that I understand a great deal of the hidden things in which are only represented by the 'ways' in which we 'respond'.
This is a beautiful post Melissa.

With a spiritual depth almost beyond measure.

Sadly many people here will not be able to grasp its significance.

Or the points that you are trying to express. :cool:

word salad, a fucked up sarah palin camel jockey in disguise.

magpie has outed herself. She has implied someone is going to tread on 'me', i.e. all who oppose implementing sharia in the USA. magpie is a terrorist, and should be treated as such.

OLDsalt does get stepped on so says our KJV bible because it has obviously lost it's savior for 1 2 b dysmisif ass OLDsalt iz.

Nothing you can post will undo what I read. I can't unread it. Bring your islamicshit here, you'll get post 9/11. And stop hiding, too, it makes you look weak.

:cuckoo: :eusa_shhh: :lol:

OLDsalt, YES I do suck frequently.... um, what am I sucking btw? The Unicorn horn that your head is lacking or the one mine has gained?

DO you understand that your way reminds me too much of an argument I could see blessed congressional members having over the coal industry and why such laws could not possibly be allowed within the US. It would force a portion of the population to recognize a comfortable, even happy life without electricity.

Does that damage the coal industry if such laws were to pass? Holy hell, it would to the point in which they'd have to re-establish the output. I grew up heating with coal, we even preferred it over wood because it was hotter and lasted longer. We only had ONE pot belly stove for our house and though it was in the basement, it worked so well we could even cook off of it.

OLDsalt, are you a rep for the coal industry? If you are, my gratitude could not be spoken within words of a post, for sure, but for aspects of laws such as sharia to be merely CONSIDERED by our government does not mean less business. Honestly? It may mean more, and MORE LOCAL PROFIT. Eh, perhaps I may be the deluded one. I just love America that much.

people, it does NOT worth it. Seriously, everytime talk start with religion, especially about islam, it ends up like this... its violence, and horrible vibe sneak up on you like the devil.. Oh God how much, I do hate what it does to people.. I won't deny it, I hate it too. It ruined my life, and my beloved ones too. Thank god I am here.. Please people don't turn this country to another Iran.. enough one has turned already (egypt)

it is healthy if it friendly argument, I don't really see any friendly sentence here.. sorry, but this is what I think the cause of it, and it will never change.. too bad people don't see it yet..

people, it does NOT worth it. Seriously, everytime talk start with religion, especially about islam, it ends up like this... its violence, and horrible vibe sneak up on you like the devil.. Oh God how much, I do hate what it does to people.. I won't deny it, I hate it too. It ruined my life, and my beloved ones too. Thank god I am here.. Please people don't turn this country to another Iran.. enough one has turned already (egypt)

It IS worth it. Snakes in the grass must be exposed. I do not want you getting bitten, Nahla. I'll defend you with my life.

It IS worth it. Snakes in the grass must be exposed. I do not want you getting bitten, Nahla. I'll defend you with my life.

Um OH really? Did you not just claim Nahla to be a terrorist several posts before, or was it the referencing of her post to me? :eusa_whistle: Get your cars together the circus is heading out and the train is leaving 'oldsalt' behind unless the religious act can get itself together. PERIOD. The board think it about posters and playwrights? Actors and artists? THOSE are the People who need what they do to survive the 'death til we part' deals they make within 'this' life :evil:

The supposed threats to this nation may be the very cures for 'it all'. Hollywood doesn't have the edge. The base industries do, but only if they stay within the grasp of the basic peoples within the land in which they dwell. :evil: A backward understanding, indeed. :eusa_hand:

Um OH really? Did you not just claim Nahla to be a terrorist several posts before, or was it the referencing of her post to me? :eusa_whistle: Get your cars together the circus is heading out and the train is leaving 'oldsalt' behind unless the religious act can get itself together. PERIOD. The board think it about posters and playwrights? Actors and artists? THOSE are the People who need what they do to survive the 'death til we part' deals they make within 'this' life :evil:

The supposed threats to this nation may be the very cures for 'it all'. Hollywood doesn't have the edge. The base industries do, but only if they stay within the grasp of the basic peoples within the land in which they dwell. :evil: A backward understanding, indeed. :eusa_hand:

You are the terrorist. Do not deny what you post.

magpie has outed herself. She has implied someone is going to tread on 'me', i.e. all who oppose implementing sharia in the USA. magpie is a terrorist, and should be treated as such.
__________________'

Mel is a terrorist, that spell it out?

Forum List

Back