Anyone recall Tim Tebow????

I remember when Tebow cried on national television when he lost the SEC Championship.

I have absolutely no problem with Tebow's displays of faith. I have some liberal friends I get together with occasionally, and I've never heard them say anything about it. Tebow was a hell of an athlete. Personally, I think some NFL coach should have put him at tightend and scared every defense in the league.

I remember when Tebow cried on national television when he lost the SEC Championship.

I have absolutely no problem with Tebow's displays of faith. I have some liberal friends I get together with occasionally, and I've never heard them say anything about it. Tebow was a hell of an athlete. Personally, I think some NFL coach should have put him at tightend and scared every defense in the league.

From what I recall he didn't want to play tight end. I'm thinking if I was him I would have moved.

Tebow lost the SEC Championship only once against your Alabama team and it was not even close. Are you sure you have the right game?

I hear Alabama players always start out as tight ends but end up as wide receivers.

From what I recall he didn't want to play tight end. I'm thinking if I was him I would have moved.

Oh, ok. I don't really follow pro football that closely. I'm a college football fanatic.

Oh, ok. I don't really follow pro football that closely. I'm a college football fanatic.

Great college QB....average pro-QB. It happens. Here in WV we had Major Harris.

Tebow lost the SEC Championship only once against your Alabama team and it was not even close. Are you sure you have the right game?

I hear Alabama players always start out as tight ends but end up as wide receivers.

Yes, I am sure. Florida won the 2008 SEC Championship against Alabama 31-20. The next year Alabama won against Florida by a score of 32-13. That was when Tebow cried on national tv.

But you're right, it wasn't even close in 2009.

Football players pray all the time.

1593116024156.png

1593116091248.png

1593116139618.png

I have been watching NFL for over 50 years and have seen many players make a gesture to God.
The reason Tebow was Criticized was he was not a very good passer

as to Tebow's ability, all he ever did was win games and thank God after those wins. The NFL never gave him a chance because he was not PC and respected God, our flag, this country, and opposed abortion. Its a very sad commentary when people like Lebron get praised for disrespecting the country and the fans that pay his ridiculous salary and Tebow gets run out of the league for openly praying.

This country is sick, it may never recover. You fricken libs may win and turn the great USA into a left wing shithole like Venezuela-------------ready to eat your dog, winger?

I have been watching NFL for over 50 years and have seen many players make a gesture to God.

as to Tebow's ability, all he ever did was win games and thank God after those wins. The NFL never gave him a chance because he was not PC and respected God, our flag, this country, and opposed abortion. Its a very sad commentary when people like Lebron get praised for disrespecting the country and the fans that pay his ridiculous salary and Tebow gets run out of the league for openly praying.

This country is sick, it may never recover. You fricken libs may win and turn the great USA into a left wing shithole like Venezuela-------------ready to eat your dog, winger?

Broncos won in spite of Tebow. Good Defense and a fantastic kicker.Tebow had horrible stats as a QB. John Elway knows something about what it takes to be an NFL QB and Tebow didn’t have it.

Had nothing to do with his religious beliefs. I have seen many players who can’t give and interview without thanking their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. HOF Reggie White was one of them, Kurt Warner another.

Broncos won in spite of Tebow. Good Defense and a fantastic kicker.Tebow had horrible stats as a QB. John Elway knows something about what it takes to be an NFL QB and Tebow didn’t have it.

Had nothing to do with his religious beliefs. I have seen many players who can’t give and interview without thanking their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. HOF Reggie White was one of them, Kurt Warner another.

all he ever did in college or the pros was win games. You can talk stats all you want, but winning is what matters. He was run out of the NFL because of his beliefs, not his performance.

I assume that you support Kapernick being brought back, if so, that explains who and what you are.

all he ever did in college or the pros was win games. You can talk stats all you want, but winning is what matters. He was run out of the NFL because of his beliefs, not his performance.

I assume that you support Kapernick being brought back, if so, that explains who and what you are.

Didn‘t win many games in the NFL. A good running QB can win in College, NFL takes passing ability.

NFL has never had any trouble with Christians or even Muslims.....as long as they can play.

Tebow would likely still be in the NFL if he had switched to tight end. He decided to pursue other desires. Good for him.

He got run out of the league because he was a horrific passer.

Never happened. People give thanks to God all the time in a game.

Mods, maybe close this one as "fake" news?

So, you are saying that in 2012, the NFL did not demand he cease his knelling for prayers before and after games?

Never happened. People give thanks to God all the time in a game.

Mods, maybe close this one as "fake" news?

So, you are saying that in 2012, the NFL did not demand he cease his knelling for prayers before and after games?

Yes. A bunch of players are still doing it. (There is a pic of quite a few examples in this thread.)

Forum List

Back