Are Whites Ashamed...

Bootney Lee Farnsworth said:
Why is it so unnerving for some to at least CONSIDER the posibility that Jesus was black?
Because He Was Of The Tribe Of Judah
Directly Descended From David ??
Scripture Constantly Warns Them Against Intermarriage ??
So The Possibility Of Jesus Being A Sub-Saharan Negro
Is About Less Than Zero ??

That's Regardless Of How Affirmative Action Revisionists
Gather Their Intellectual Wool ??
Atheism Is So In Vogue With That Crowd....
Why would Jesus be sub saharan when Black people lived all over what we call the ME back then? You do realize that Black people are the only people on the planet with wooly hair right? I mean why would god turn Moses hand white if he was already white?

Please tell me you're not seriously trying to make that point. If you are, look up pictures of leprosy and compare them to the skin color of a "white" person.

Why is it so unnerving for some to at least CONSIDER the posibility that Jesus was black?

Why would Jesus be sub saharan when Black people lived all over what we call the ME back then? You do realize that Black people are the only people on the planet with wooly hair right? I mean why would god turn Moses hand white if he was already white?

Please tell me you're not seriously trying to make that point. If you are, look up pictures of leprosy and compare them to the skin color of a "white" person.
Why would I look up leprosy when leprosy doesnt turn your skin white? Also why in the bible would the Hebrews skin be described "as Black as coal"? If Moses was white how was he able to be taken into the Pharaohs household as a child and not be noticed by the man trying to kill him?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Why would I look up leprosy when leprosy doesnt turn your skin white? Also why in the bible would the Hebrews skin be described "as Black as coal"? If Moses was white how was he able to be taken into the Pharaohs household as a child and not be noticed by the man trying to kill him?

Show us where the Bible describes Moses as being "black as coal", then show us where it says the Egyptians were black.

Show us where the Bible describes Moses as being "black as coal", then show us where it says the Egyptians were black.

I said the Hebrews not specifically Moses. However the fact that Moses is Black is pretty evident. You dont turn a white person white and then expect that to be a more convincing miracle than turning a rod into a snake. Black as coal pertains to the Hebrews in time of starvation. No other race on the planet turns Black when afflicted by starvation but Africans of a dark brown color.

Lamentations 4:8

Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

You need only look at the genesis Table of Nations to find out the Egyptians were Black people all descended from Ham.

Genesis 10:6
"The sons of Ham: Cush, Egypt, Put, and Canaan"

Last edited:
  • Thanks

I said the Hebrews not specifically Moses. However the fact that Moses is Black is pretty evident. You dont turn a white person white and then expect that to be a more convincing miracle than turning a rod into a snake. Black as coal pertains to the Hebrews in time of starvation. No other race on the planet turns Black when afflicted by starvation but Africans of a dark brown color.

Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

You need only look at the genesis Table of Nations to find out the Egyptians were Black people all descended from Ham.

Interesting that you think Ham was made black.

And yes, even a white person does not have skin "as white as snow". What kind of albino people do you live with?

Interesting that you think Ham was made black. Can you tell us what made you think a recessive white person could create a Black person?

And yes, even a white person does not have skin "as white as snow". What kind of albino people do you live with?
Its more interesting you think Ham was white and gave birth to Black nations. Can you tell me why you thought a recessive white person could produce Black people?

I'm going to assume you are not aware of the context of this story. Why do you think turning white was a more convincing miracle than someone turning a rod into a snake? When we check the context we see that Moses has to convince the elders of the Hebrews. We see that meant an audience of at least 6k people assuming only one elder from each family was there. A stick turning into a snake could be written off as some magic trick. However turning a white mans hand white wouldnt have been visible to the elders further back in the crowd. Turning a very dark skinned mans hand white would be visible to everyone and infinitely more shocking..

• Thanks

Interesting that you think Ham was made black. Can you tell us what made you think a recessive white person could create a Black person?

Its more interesting you think Ham was white and gave birth to Black nations. Can you tell me why you thought a recessive white person could produce Black people?

I'm going to assume you are not aware of the context of this story. Why do you think turning white was a more convincing miracle than someone turning a rod into a snake? When we check the context we see that Moses has to convince the elders of the Hebrews. We see that meant an audience of at least 6k people assuming only one elder from each family was there. A stick turning into a snake could be written off as some magic trick. However turning a white mans hand white wouldnt have been visible to the elders further back in the crowd. Turning a very dark skinned mans hand white would be visible to everyone and infinitely more shocking..

Oh for the love of Pete. Nothing he could do would have been visible to 6000 people all at the same time, even turning a black man's skin white. But, turning a semitic man's skin white, who had been living outside in the sunlight for the last 40 years, would have had an impact as he showed it to all interested parties. I don't think Ham was white, either, certainly not European in appearance. And I don't think being turned black is a curse from God, do you? I mean, there was one family on the boat from whom all the skin colors descended. How did that work?

Oh for the love of Pete. Nothing he could do would have been visible to 6000 people all at the same time, even turning a black man's skin white. But, turning a semitic man's skin white, who had been living outside in the sunlight for the last 40 years, would have had an impact as he showed it to all interested parties. I don't think Ham was white, either, certainly not European in appearance. And I don't think being turned black is a curse from God, do you? I mean, there was one family on the boat from whom all the skin colors descended. How did that work?
Of course Ham isnt white. What do you think the name Ham means? It means hot, heat. Interestingly enough it means Black in Egyptian. Since Ham is the father to all Black races then that should tell you everyone on that ark was Black. White people cant produce Black people. However, Black people can and did produce white people. Thats backed up by science as well.

In Hams case he produced the Blackest people on the planet. What made you think being turned Black was a curse? Can you show me that in the bible? The only curses I saw that had anything to do with color is when Black people were turned white as in Miriams case.

Last edited:
  • Thanks

Show us where the bible says Moses was white? Why do you white people always want to question these things like what whites tell us can be be the only definitive measure of historical or any other fact? Why can't whites have been incorrect about things? Why can't it be it be that whites who recorded history and archeology, etc. during he 16-1800's could not have revised things since they believed things like this:

“I am apt to suspect the negroes and in general all other species of men (for there are four or five different kinds) to be naturally inferior to the whites. There never was a civilized nation of any other complexion than white, nor even any individual eminent either in action or speculation. No ingenious manufactures amongst them, no arts, no sciences. On the other hand, the most rude and barbarous of the whites, such as the ancient GERMANS, the present TARTARS, have still something eminent about them in their valour, form of government, or some other particular. Such a uniform and constant differences could not happen in so many countries and ages, if nature had not made an original distinction betwixt these breeds of men. Not to mention our colonies, there are Negroe slaves dispersed all over Europe, of which none ever discovered any symptoms of ingenuity, tho' low people, without education, will start up amonst us, and distinguish themselves in every profession. In JAMAICA indeed they talk of one negroe as a man of parts and learning; but 'tis likely he is admired for very slender accomplishments like a parrot, who speaks a few words plainly. “

David Hume, “Of National Characters”

or Immanuel Kant, considered one of the great white thinkers ever.

In three separate works Kant claimed that the Negro is, in most respects, the lowest of all races. He also referred to blacks as the “bad race” and whites as “the good race,” argued that the white race contains “all incentives and talents,” and felt that whites were the “only ones who always progress toward perfection.”

To my knowledge, Kant never repudiated any of these explicitly racist claims.

Ryan Very, Kant’s Racism, www.academia.edu, 2012

Show us where the bible says Moses was white? Why do you white people always want to question these things like what whites tell us can be be the only definitive measure of historical or any other fact? Why can't whites have been incorrect about things? Why can't it be it be that whites who recorded history and archeology, etc. during he 16-1800's could not have revised things since they believed things like this:

“I am apt to suspect the negroes and in general all other species of men (for there are four or five different kinds) to be naturally inferior to the whites. There never was a civilized nation of any other complexion than white, nor even any individual eminent either in action or speculation. No ingenious manufactures amongst them, no arts, no sciences. On the other hand, the most rude and barbarous of the whites, such as the ancient GERMANS, the present TARTARS, have still something eminent about them in their valour, form of government, or some other particular. Such a uniform and constant differences could not happen in so many countries and ages, if nature had not made an original distinction betwixt these breeds of men. Not to mention our colonies, there are Negroe slaves dispersed all over Europe, of which none ever discovered any symptoms of ingenuity, tho' low people, without education, will start up amonst us, and distinguish themselves in every profession. In JAMAICA indeed they talk of one negroe as a man of parts and learning; but 'tis likely he is admired for very slender accomplishments like a parrot, who speaks a few words plainly. “

David Hume, “Of National Characters”

or Immanuel Kant, considered one of the great white thinkers ever.

In three separate works Kant claimed that the Negro is, in most respects, the lowest of all races. He also referred to blacks as the “bad race” and whites as “the good race,” argued that the white race contains “all incentives and talents,” and felt that whites were the “only ones who always progress toward perfection.”

To my knowledge, Kant never repudiated any of these explicitly racist claims.

Ryan Very, Kant’s Racism, www.academia.edu, 2012
They've been lied to since birth and its a shock to their system when they are confronted with the truth. I mean it should be evident that the Hebrews were Black just from reading the bible if you dont believe in science. Propaganda is a powerful thing.

Asclepias said:
Also why in the bible would the Hebrews skin be described "as Black as coal"?
hadit said:
Show us where the Bible describes Moses as being "black as coal"
You'll Be Waiting A While For His Scriptural "Proofs"

His "Proof" For Everything He Thinks
Is What He Rationalizes Out Of Thin Air
Using The Raw Magnitude Of His Intellect

Here It Is In Action:
If Moses was white how was he able to be taken into the Pharaohs household as a child and not be noticed by the man trying to kill him?
When It's Convenient To The Conversation
He Wants "White' To Be Like Northern Europeans

Nevermind Caucasians Are From Asia Minor
The General Area In Question

Like I've Pointed Out To Him Before
He's Very Obsessed With Skin Tone
....And He IS

Jesus was not Joseph's blood son, remember?

He was half god and half whatever Mary was, right?

Remember?

What was Mary's race?

Remember?

What was Mary's race?

Semitic.

Remember?

What was Mary's race?
Even if you believed white people could produce Black nations she has a lot of Black blood in her lineage.. She was descended from Moabites who were Black people.

Remember?

What was Mary's race?

Semitic.
The Semites were Black people.

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks.

Slavery was the wind that sowed African culture off of the continent and into the new world.

Sometimes what is bad has value.

That's also what I have read.

Again, I am simply amazed that some will not even consider the mere possibility that Jesus was black when Mary's lineage or information on her blood relatives is NEVER revealed in any text.

Furthermore, if Jesus is truly a literal son of God, and is half Mary and half God, one must assume that God is white if one believes Jesus is white.

That's one big, fat, huge, baseless assumption.

Yet, pointing it out does reveal some unresolved internal conflict and assumptions about race that some are not comfortable addressing.
:lol:

That's also what I have read.

Again, I am simply amazed that some will not even consider the mere possibility that Jesus was black when Mary's lineage or information on her blood relatives is NEVER revealed in any text.

Furthermore, if Jesus is truly a literal son of God, and is half Mary and half God, one must assume that God is white if one believes Jesus is white.

That's one big, fat, huge, baseless assumption.

Yet, pointing it out does reveal some unresolved internal conflict and assumptions about race that some are not comfortable addressing.
:lol:
I always fall back to this very simply logic. White people cannot produce Black people but Black people can produce whites. God created man in his image. The first human on the planet.was a Black person. Hence god is Black.

Forum List

Back