Are Whites Ashamed...

Because He Was Of The Tribe Of Judah
Directly Descended From David ??
Scripture Constantly Warns Them Against Intermarriage ??
So The Possibility Of Jesus Being A Sub-Saharan Negro
Is About Less Than Zero ??

That's Regardless Of How Affirmative Action Revisionists
Gather Their Intellectual Wool ??
Atheism Is So In Vogue With That Crowd....
Jesus was not Joseph's blood son, remember?

He was half god and half whatever Mary was, right?

Remember?

What was Mary's race?

Semitic.
The Semites were Black people.

Actually more brown than black.

Remember?

What was Mary's race?

Semitic.

Most Blacks are brown. When I say Black I dont literally mean the color Black.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Bootney Lee Farnsworth said:

Remember?

What was Mary's race?
That's Supposed To Be A 'Gotcha' ??

Mary Was A Jew
Through The Tribe Of Judah
As I Previously Said

The Genealogy Is In The Gospels
Scriptures Also Say Not To Intermarry
As I Have Also Pointed Out Before

Last edited:

Remember?

What was Mary's race?

Semitic.

And when I say white I don't mean snow white.

Remember?

What was Mary's race?

Semitic.

I never claimed you did.

That's also what I have read.

Again, I am simply amazed that some will not even consider the mere possibility that Jesus was black when Mary's lineage or information on her blood relatives is NEVER revealed in any text.

Furthermore, if Jesus is truly a literal son of God, and is half Mary and half God, one must assume that God is white if one believes Jesus is white.

That's one big, fat, huge, baseless assumption.

Yet, pointing it out does reveal some unresolved internal conflict and assumptions about race that some are not comfortable addressing.
:lol:
Extremely interesting video from a Mormon.

I never claimed you did.

But you kept going on about how turning a white man's hand snow white wouldn't be that big of a deal. It would, because Caucasian white is not snow white.

I never claimed you did.

But you kept going on about how turning a white man's hand snow white wouldn't be that big of a deal. It would, because Caucasian white is not snow white.
It wouldnt be a big deal. I dont see a problem with saying its not a big deal. Turning a Black mans hand snow white would be much more shocking and a big deal.

I never claimed you did.

It wouldnt be a big deal. I dont see a problem with saying its not a big deal. Turning a Black mans hand snow white would be much more shocking and a big deal.

It's pointless anyway. He had the plagues backing him up.

I never claimed you did.

It's pointless anyway. He had the plagues backing him up.
Plagues? The plagues were to convince the Egyptians specifically the Pharaoh, not the Hebrews.

Exodus 3:19-20

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I always fall back to this very simply logic. White people cannot produce Black people but Black people can produce whites. God created man in his image. The first human on the planet.was a Black person. Hence god is Black.
And, why should we white people ever have a problem with it?

If God loves his children, will he love white people any less?

Are white people afraid that the color of their skin will be a factor in God's love? Is it because color of skin is a factor for white people?

Don't get me wrong. I think a lot of the race bating nonsense is bullshit, but this issue is not. This issue demonstrates underlying racial prejudices burdening some minds, and it is a burden.

Put down that burden and accept God in his blackness as he/she accepts your whiteness.
:banana:

Take your useless ass back to africa and see how it goes.

Imbecile.

If it was up to me they would have just picked their own fucking cotton.

If blacks think they have it so damn bad here in America, instead of standing around bitching and crying for 200 years, go the fuck back to Africa. No one is keeping you here.

Last edited:
If blacks think they have it so damn bad here in America, instead of standing around bitching and crying for 200 years, go the fuck back to Africa. No one is keeping you here.
We will go back at a time of our choosing. If you dont like that move your pale ass back to the neanderthal caves of europe.

Take your useless ass back to africa and see how it goes.

Imbecile.

If it was up to me they would have just picked their own fucking cotton.

It goes great. I've been there at least 3 times and will be buried there.

We did pick our own cotton. You pale recessive pussies died so you had to import the strongest race on the planet to pick cotton for you.

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?
I would imagine a number your ancestors would be pretty flummoxed to hear you saying they couldn’t succeed back then, since they did.

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?
I would imagine a number your ancestors would be pretty flummoxed to hear you saying they couldn’t succeed back then, since they did.
I'm not white. I'm Black. We succeeded in spite of legislation designed to make up for the inferior work ethic of whites. Imagine if there had been a level field? I'm just asking doesnt it make you angry your ancestors needed that help and for more than 2 centuries?

I'm not white. I'm Black. We succeeded in spite of legislation designed to make up for the inferior work ethic of whites. Imagine if there had been a level field? I'm just asking doesnt it make you angry your ancestors needed that help and for more than 2 centuries?

I told my ancestors to never do it again and they haven't ... :thup:

Forum List

Back