Are Whites Ashamed...

So where's all those great black innovations and inventions?

"reparations" does not count.

Look, I'm not saying there aren't smart black people, hell, the head of gifted for the whole area was black and she was very smart, but that revisionist history bullshit is just that. Bullshit revisionist history.

"We was Kangs n Sheit." is dumbassery at its finest.
I know I should not reply but then again I realize that sometimes a reply is necessary not for you (your too far gone) but for others to see the counter points. I also realise the “Blacks never developed a civilization” myth is one of the most stalwart and enduring mythologies among white supremacists and that may be true if you get your history those Stormfront Zombies and quack YouTube historians.

Inventions ?

Let's start with agriculture and metallurgy.

They were both developed, independently in West Africa. Humans spent 10s of thousands of years as hunter gatherers before somebody figured out that if you plant seeds in the ground, irrigate and take care of them, you can settle in one area and not have to wander about looking for food.

Seems pretty obvious since someone already told you that, but if nobody explained it to you, you’d have no idea how it works.

Iron industry, in both smelting and forging for tools and weapons, appeared in Sub-Saharan Africa by 1200 BCE. The increased use of iron and the spread of ironworking technology led to improved weaponry and enabled farmers to expand agricultural productivity and produce surplus crops, which together supported the growth of urban city-states into empires.

Agriculture and Iron Smelting were two of the most important things man ever discovered.

They created a foundation for so many other things.

Now I know you will not dispute this, you will merely dismiss it. You choose which facts you wishes to believe in. It is part of how your racist delusion works. If you are going to overlook whatever facts of history that do not suit your argument, then it is pointless to say anything to you.

You are locked in your own self-delusion and nothing I say will make any difference. Debating with people like you is like farting in a windstorm. You have your preconceived notions in place and have no intentions of listening to what anyone has to say.

I could spend several thousand words referring you to more evidence on this subject, compiled by African and European scholars alike, which demonstrates both the racism and absurdity of your arguments.

But if you are truly interested in this material you would be better served to seek out the information yourself, seeing as how it will be far more adequately presented by me than I could do here.

You can begin by googling the books of Cheikh Anta Diop, Molefi Asante, Walter Rodney and Ivan Van Sertima among others; and for you whose racism will most likely lead you to dismiss black scholars on these subjects, you can always examine the writings of Basil Davidson: one of the most respected Africa scholars in modern history, who is decidedly both white and British.

We wuz kangs ...eh ?

Kangs revisionist history. The Chinese were smelting iron too, but you left that out.

LMAO, to this day, Chinese steel is not on par with American, German, or Japanese steel. (We taught the Japs)

Who wants some of that African steel? :abgg2q.jpg: No one, that's who.
Shaka Zulu?

I don’t understand why the notion that black folks were responsible for advancements in civilization draws such ire and defensiveness unless some of us white folks have an inflated sense of racial worth.

Google theses inventions:

Pace maker

Home security system

Peanut Butter

The Cotton Gin

Fucking — Steer Wrestling

Why is it so unnerving for some to at least CONSIDER the posibility that Jesus was black?

What causes the need to defend whiteness? Why care?

:dunno:

Because last I knew (and always) Jews aren't black, dumbass.
Thats correct. White Jews are not the same as the original Hebrews. The Hebrews were Black. Read your bible so you can educate yourself.

You just think whites consider themselves special, they dont
Well we would not have had the racial problems over the past 400 years if whites did not think they are special
I am not talking about 400 years, i am talking about now. Not everything in the past is true today. People should stop living in the past.
Whites love the past. They LOVE to talk about there inventions, what they have done, the wars they won, they love to talk about the good shit. But the bad shit ? Let's just forget about that.
Wrong, unless the subject is brought up, you don't hear them talking about it. And of course, most people don't like talking about bad things in the past, why do you?

As a White ; I'm ashamed

Ashamed that we have not unified various Klan groups throughout the venue

Ashamed that a White Nation has not yet evolved in the country's Heartland

Ashamed that we have not yet formed a Global United White Nations

While various flavors of coloreds are aghast ; it simply is our right to live White.

I said "black tribes in Africa", not Africa. A quick Google search shows that mathematics and science originated mostly in Mesopotamia which is not Africa. Egypt is mentioned in this list but there seems to be some disagreement within the field of anthropology as to what race ancient Egyptians were. In any case, as far as I know, Egyptians were never thought of in terms of "tribes" anyway.

When I say "black tribes of Africa", I'm referring to those peoples in sub-Saharan Africa such as the Zulus, Maasai and Bushmen, among others.
I didnt ask you what you said. I was explaining what I said. and you asked me about.

Your claim is false and even if it were true the original inhabitants of Mesopotamia were Black people (Africans) as well. The first example of math is from the Congo

The Ishango Bone: Craddle of Ancient Mathematics

" the Ishango bone is what is called a bone tool or the cradle of mathematics. Dating as far back as 22000 years ago, in the Upper Paleolitic era, the Ishango bone is a dark brown bone which happens to be the fibula of a baboon, with a sharp piece of quartz affixed to one end for engraving. It is the oldest attestation of the practice of arithmetic in human history. "

When you try to cherry pick which people in Africa I am going to tell you no. You dont get to do that. Thats kind of like me saying I get to pick which white people are white.

I didn't say who was black and who wasn't, I said I was referring to black tribes in sub-Saharan Africa. And, I didn't say Egyptians were not black, I said ANTHROPOLOGISTS are not quite in agreement as to whether they were black or not.

This discussion would go a lot smoother if I didn't have to keep stopping to correct your misinterpretations of my remarks. Pay more attention.

Having said that, first of all, they spelled "cradle" wrong. Secondly, looking around at different sites, there doesn't seem to be a solid consensus as to what exactly this tool was used for. Most say some type of calculator but others suggest it was just the handle of a tool. But even if it was, the first known writing is from Mesopotamia and most of the biggest leaps and bounds in scientific discoveries, innovations and inventions occurred during the Renaissance Era in Europe.
I said I didnt care what you were referring to and I dont care what white people are not in agreement with over Egyptians.

How do you know they're white? Did it even occur to you that some anthropologists may be black?

I stated whites would have no idea about science, math and technology if not for Black people from Africa. I didnt use the racist term sub saharan African though they were the first to invent some things as well.

You do understand that "sub-Saharan" Africa simply refers to the geographic area of Africa below the Sahara, right?

I didnt misinterpret anything. I even clarified your question. You just seemed to get a tick up your ass about the answer.

You said: "Thats kind of like me saying I get to pick which white people are white."

I assumed you were implying that I was trying to say who was and who wasn't black in Africa. If that is what you meant then it was a misinterpretation. If that's not what you meant then choose your words more carefully.

I dont care if they spelled cradle wrong. There doesnt have to be a consensus.

Um, that's how science works my friend. You don't get to arbitrarily declare what an artifact was used for. There has to be peer review studies and tests to confirm the hypothesis. You hypothesize then study and test to prove the hypothesis. Once you do, others will want to do their own studies to confirm or disconfirm your findings. That's the way science works. Ask IM2 about peer review studies. He demands them all the time.

You dont ask white boys that were not there. You ask the people from the Congo. They are the only ones that have valid input on the issue.

Are there any trained paleoanthropologists in the Congo? If so, fine. If not, the average Congolese citizen won't know shit about it.

No the first writing is from Egypt. That has been proven even by white boys.

Wrong, it was Sumeria. Look it up.

Again even it if was Sumer, they were Blacks as well.

Wrong again Pee Wee. I don't know where you get your information from but when I do a search on Sumerian race, all the illustrations I've seen depict them as Arab looking.

If not for the Moors (Black people) reeducating europeans, there would have never been a Renaissance Era in europe. Whites in europe were on their way back to caveman status. There is a reason they called it the Dark Ages.

And how did the Moors come to be in Europe? They conquered just like whites did.
If you can point me to a Black anthropologist that doesnt say the Egyptians were Black you would have a point. Look up what this guy says. Cheikh Anta Diop

All anthropologists are taught the same curriculum and follow the same scientific method so the color of the scientist is irrelevant. You don't lead the evidence, the evidence leads you. And, while you implicitly say white scientists are biased, what you're saying reveals your own bias.

Yes I understand what it means. However, you cant pretend Blacks are not and were not hyper Saharan. Whites like to pretend all Blacks lived below the Sahara which is why I said the term was racist. We can prove that pretty quickly if you disagree.

If you understood what I meant by "sub-Saharan" then why did you say "I didnt use the racist term sub saharan African"? Also, I didn't say anything about there being no blacks above the Sahara, I only said I was talking about sub-Saharan tribal blacks.

I dont subscribe to the findings of white science all the time. Thats like believing the findings of of a criminal investigating his own charges.. They have lied numerous times in the past and continue to lie to this day. However I'm sure there are some peer reviewed articles you can search on the internet if you need proof.

Did you learn anything about the scientific method in school? What you're saying is akin to saying a black doctor should only operate on blacks because he's black even though the white doctor had the same training. Or that the findings of a white archaeologist of a Chinese figurine being obviously a fertility symbol should be discounted because he's not Chinese.

I already looked it up. The first writing is from Egypt. You need to look that up.

The articles state that writing originated in Egypt and Mesopotamia but the actual earliest writings we have are from Sumeria. This article in Archaeology magazine from two years ago states:

"First developed around 3200 B.C. by Sumerian scribes in the ancient city-state of Uruk, in present-day Iraq, as a means of recording transactions, cuneiform writing was created by using a reed stylus to make wedge-shaped indentations in clay tablets."

You see white illustrations.

How do you know they're all white?

They called themselves the Blackhead people for a reason. They were Black. This is even proven via the bible as well.

I interpret "blackhead" to mean black hair.

You need to educate yourself by reading this book by a white guy so you feel better.

Feel better about what? Whatever this discussion is for you, it's not about white vs. black for me. In all these years of reading history and scientific books and articles, the concept of race never even occurred to me, whereas it obviously occurred to you. Why? Only you can answer that.

https://smile.amazon.com/Black-Sumer-African-Origins-Civilisation/dp/1480065285/ref=smi_www_rco2_go_smi_g1405964225?_encoding=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0&ie=UTF8

415MeIW-B1L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

This book doesn't seem to enjoy widespread support in the scientific community. The author may be right about his theories but there doesn't seem to be a consensus.

The Moors crossed over into Spain and brought science, technology, math, hygiene, and religious tolerance. No Moors no Renaissance. You guys would still be eating each other and afraid to take baths.

Don't be an idiot.

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?

That's old news. Quit pissing and moaning and move into the 21st Century without a chip on your shoulder. Someone will definitely knock it off.

What is old news?

The fact is racism is alive, and well resurrected by Trump and people like you. Equal rights and equal opportunities are fiction, you know and won't admit it.

Here's a song for some people in this thread, it's a good song:

Here is an even better and more famous song by the same artist.

That doesn't really have as much in it as the one I posted. No story, all party.

That's fine and James Brown was awesome, but you're wrong on it being "better", it's just a different type of song altogether.

that the founding fathers and subsequent leadership had to construct a system that gave them a 300 plus year head start here in the US? If you count the years of enslavement of Blacks. The laws against Blacks reading. The Vagrancy laws. The Jim Crow laws. etc etc arent you kind of pissed off that your white leadership thought so very very little of your ability to succeed on a level playing field?

That's old news. Quit pissing and moaning and move into the 21st Century without a chip on your shoulder. Someone will definitely knock it off.

What is old news?

The fact is racism is alive, and well resurrected by Trump and people like you. Equal rights and equal opportunities are fiction, you know and won't admit it.

Ho, hokay white bread, when's the last time you drove somebody from the projects to the food bank?

I may be a cracker, but I'm not a white bread cracker.

De Eebil Twump is so racist fer giving Blacks a chance to come up....

Like the Americans they are. Not much more to say.

Nope!

Nope!
Thank you for answering honestly without deflecting.

Nope!

The Founding Fathers wanted to do away with slavery immediately, it was largely a holdover from the British.

The Founding Fathers didn't want to get lynched, though. :dunno:

IOW, the populace was not having it.

Nope!

The Founding Fathers wanted to do away with slavery immediately, it was largely a holdover from the British.

If that was true why didnt they get rid of their own slaves?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

What is old news?

Ho, hokay white bread, when's the last time you drove somebody from the projects to the food bank?

On my own time I drove a young black child from the Juvenile Hall to his mother's Sec. 8 home, and later that night back to the hall, on Thanksgiving. My home was in between the hall and the home, so I volunteered to do so.

So what does that have to do with my post, and your absurd and childish response?

What is old news?

On my own time I drove a young black child from the Juvenile Hall to his mother's Sec. 8 home, and later that night back to the hall, on Thanksgiving. My home was in between the hall and the home, so I volunteered to do so.

So what does that have to do with my post, and your absurd and childish response?
Its a coping mechanism he employs when he is stumped. If you dont believe me go read any discussion he is part of and you will see the pattern.

What is old news?

You can be anything you want on the internet. :)

You chose to be a dishonest leftist shill for a pittance.

What is old news?

You can be anything you want on the internet. :)

You chose to be a dishonest leftist shill for a pittance.

And you've chosen to be a useless idiot (well, you didn't choose to be an idiot, I'm sure that's a congenital condition).

Nope!

No they didn't or they would have.

IM2 said:
Of you dig through crime stats you see whites lead in almost very category. 27 out of 30 to be exact. That includes violent crime.
MaryL said:
Yes the facts do speak for themselves and apparently you have not read them.
Reading the facts? Well, I LIVE with the facts. As petty as it seems. It's not an exercise in pedantics.
He Won't Address
The Bullet Resistant Glass Cash Rotisserie Drawers, And Steel Bars
That Separate Customers From Clerks And Merchandise In Predominately Black Areas

If Flies In The Face Of His Lies Narrative
He's Very Creative In His Interpretation Of Real Stats
His Interpretation,
Or The Interpretations He Repeats From 'For Blacks Only' Web-Sites

Last edited:

Forum List

Back