Black and Whites

tumblr_m5n3jnfbey1qd4rnwo1_500.jpg

I love these!

Women-Shoes-High-Heels-Rivet-Retro-Punk-Stilettos-Ankle-Boots-Platform-Black-Pump-.jpg

Wish I could wear them...lol are they arch support..? lol

They are awesome, aren't they? I'm short, so heels are like a necessity for me! Lol!
I am 5'2" after 55 my feet said no way are you wearing these...lol
I bet you are used to wearing them which helps a lot when you get older.

Oh, you are a member of the shorties club too! I'm 5 feet 1 inch without heels (maybe closer to 5 feet - LOL). ;)

I love these!

Women-Shoes-High-Heels-Rivet-Retro-Punk-Stilettos-Ankle-Boots-Platform-Black-Pump-.jpg

Wish I could wear them...lol are they arch support..? lol

They are awesome, aren't they? I'm short, so heels are like a necessity for me! Lol!
I am 5'2" after 55 my feet said no way are you wearing these...lol
I bet you are used to wearing them which helps a lot when you get older.

I find the boots they make today with heels are pretty comfortable. I have a pair of boots and the heels are like "squishy." You can almost feel them giving a bit under your weight when you walk. Weird, I know, but I think they've managed to make SOME heels comfortable! :lol:

Then again, I usually wear my heels to work, and I sit a lot at work. I do wear them when I go out and dancing and stuff, but I am used to them to the point that it doesn't bother me. If I am up walking around a lot, like shopping or something, then they will sometimes bother my feet. Some heels don't bother my feet at all though! :)

Forum List

Back