Zone1 Black culture holds back black people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you stop trying to find excuses for what whites did in America? This is not about what Africans have done, this is about America. You tell me that whataboutism is a poor response after you used whataboutisms. The only arguments whites like yourself ever use is whataboutism. So just stop making excuses for whites because it's not only about the past.

I did not use whataboutism at all. I was presenting an example to explain why your use of it is such a poor reply to the claim of seemingly habitual violence from blacks of today.

I'm not white, and who's making excuses, exactly? No one is making "excuses" for white violence at all. It's just completely irrelevant to this discussion. You on the other hand are super hard at work making excuses for black violence though! That much is made absolutely clear. Just nothing but zero accountability.

LOL

141A1CFE-D71B-4E29-B832-C250758C3584.png

Thirteen percent plans to exterminate sixty eight percent. To make things more stupid, the thirteen percent are easily identifiable. All they will accomplish is to get a lot on innocent black people killed in the crossfire.
There is no realistic intent to do anything. Another publicity whore who knows from their playbook that the only way to get attention is by saying or doing something so outrageous that the media will be forced to use it as a filler.

Nobody gonna like this one.....

Why do whites keep doing this? How many mediocre whites have been given jobs and presidencies at places like Harvard? It is apparent that Claudine Gray was not as you describe.

I did not use whataboutism at all. I was presenting an example to explain why your use of it is such a poor reply to the claim of seemingly habitual violence from blacks of today.

I'm not white, and who's making excuses, exactly? No one is making "excuses" for white violence at all. It's just completely irrelevant to this discussion. You on the other hand are super hard at work making excuses for black violence though! That much is made absolutely clear. Just nothing but zero accountability.
Yes, you used a whataboutism. It's really all those like you have to use. And here again you used a whataboutism in reference to your claim that I make excuses for black violence. The problem with trying to make things the same is that racism does factor into black behavior. That's not excusing black violence, but it is telling whhites that if they stop being racists that black violence will decrease. Yet as you try your whataboutism, the reality is that whites have committed far more acts of violence than blacks and they continue committing far more acts of violence than blacks. Zero accountability has you denying the effects of white racism upon black people.

The fact is that the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. White culture has been a problem that has indeed held blacks back.

Yet as you try your whataboutism, the reality is that whites have committed far more acts of violence than blacks and they continue committing far more acts of violence than blacks.
BS, there is a reason blacks are disproportionately incarcerated and it isn’t “racism”. I can’t go a single day without seeing a new video of a mod of blacks beating a white person.

Yes, you used a whataboutism. It's really all those like you have to use. And here again you used a whataboutism in reference to your claim that I make excuses for black violence. The problem with trying to make things the same is that racism does factor into black behavior. That's not excusing black violence, but it is telling whhites that if they stop being racists that black violence will decrease. Yet as you try your whataboutism, the reality is that whites have committed far more acts of violence than blacks and they continue committing far more acts of violence than blacks. Zero accountability has you denying the effects of white racism upon black people.

The fact is that the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. White culture has been a problem that has indeed held blacks back.

No, you made a very broad claim about white violence deep in the past and how that disqualifies whites from talking about the violence of black people today. I know in your mind that may seem fair, but it's completely irrelevant. This is 2024. We aren't talking about 1800 or 1910, or whatever past history you're thinking about. I'm sure you've heard this for the umpteenth time. Why do you suppose that is? You do make excuses for black violence, endless excuses in fact, because you can't wrap your head around why your culture is so backwards so you've resorted to manufacturing a fantasy in your head in order to make it make sense to you. The black man is never at fault for anything he does, it has to be some higher power at work. You sound as ridiculous as the Trump supporters on here who justify everything Trump does and blames his indictments on liberals and democrats, deep state, etc. Anything but him. All it amounts to in the end is just a lot of whining. There are black kids as young as 11 years old hanging out with much older kids out murdering people, if not that then then they're out assaulting or robbing ppl or breaking into cars. They are not a product of racism. These kids have likely never even been discriminated against yet to know what that feels like. This is a product of bad culture, plain and simple. Blacks are responsible for the vast majority of black killings in this country in terms of pure numbers and overwhelmingly in per capita terms. Assaults on blacks by other blacks is also number 1. White racism isn't causing blacks to attack each other, blacks are. Why attack your own people if white racism is driving you to be violent? Shouldn't they be running around putting burning crosses on the lawns of white people? Hispanics are also violent in this country, explain them? White racism again? Why are they violent in those own countries as well then? White racism?

Past southern white culture as described by Thomas Sowell, which was adopted by blacks may be holding back blacks, but not the modern day white culture that you're thinking of today. The problems faced by blacks are all self inflicted. Black kids do not take school seriously, get bad grades, do not move up, end up with bad jobs, etc. If you speak intelligently you'll be accused of talking white or acting white. Academic success is looked down upon. Being a rapper, hip pop singer or sports star is idolized. Being a criminal isn't stigmatized by your peers. Knocking up bitches and then leaving them is seen as normal. All of this leads down one eventual path for an entire people. You can blame white ppl all you want but the real problem is facing you in the mirror.

BS, there is a reason blacks are disproportionately incarcerated and it isn’t “racism”. I can’t go a single day without seeing a new video of a mod of blacks beating a white person.

This is a video of white people beating up a white person. There are no blacks here.

Why do whites keep doing this? How many mediocre whites have been given jobs and presidencies at places like Harvard? It is apparent that Claudine Gray was not as you describe.
Her name is Claudine Gay. The least qualified person ever selected as President of Harvard. But she checked the right boxes, didn't she?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back