Black republicans...who are they really?

YOU cannot force women to be pregnant against their wills. You can think anything you want about them and their morals or lack of, but you do not have a right to force ANY women to go through an unwanted pregnancy!
Again....this is just as stupid as saying "you cannot force a man not to commit rape. You do not have the right to prevent him from fulfilling his biological urges". We protect victims in this country.

A woman can do anything she wants to her own body - including committing suicide while she's pregnant to terminate the pregnancy. But she has no right to harm another person or their body. Period.

Now, THIS is stupid and ignorant. Sorry but you cannot force women to be pregnant against their will. End of story.
Nobody "forced them to get pregnant against their will". They got pregnant of their own will. Stop being a false narrative LIBERAL! All we're saying is they don't get to kill because they don't like the results of their actions/decisions.

YOU cannot force women to be pregnant against their wills. You can think anything you want about them and their morals or lack of, but you do not have a right to force ANY women to go through an unwanted pregnancy!
Again....this is just as stupid as saying "you cannot force a man not to commit rape. You do not have the right to prevent him from fulfilling his biological urges". We protect victims in this country.

A woman can do anything she wants to her own body - including committing suicide while she's pregnant to terminate the pregnancy. But she has no right to harm another person or their body. Period.

Now, THIS is stupid and ignorant. Sorry but you cannot force women to be pregnant against their will. End of story.
Nobody "forced them to get pregnant against their will". They got pregnant of their own will. Stop being a false narrative LIBERAL! All we're saying is they don't get to kill because they don't like the results of their actions/decisions.

HOW they ended up pregnant is irrelevant. You don't have any right to force any woman to carry a pregnancy against her will.

HOW they ended up pregnant is irrelevant. You don't have any right to force any woman to carry a pregnancy against her will.
This is true, no one has the right to force anyone through a pregnancy. But at the same time it is the easy way out and human nature always finds the easy way out. And the price the pay is the innocent child's burden.
That is why no one's going to be forcing anyone through any pregnancy as it should be.

This is true, no one has the right to force anyone through a pregnancy. But at the same time it is the easy way out and human nature always finds the easy way out. And the price the pay is the innocent child's burden.
That is why no one's going to be forcing anyone through any pregnancy as it should be.

An embryo is NOT a child.

An embryo is a multicellular diploid eukaryote in an early stage of embryogenesis, or development. In general, inorganisms that reproduce sexually, an embryo develops from a zygote, the single cell resulting from thefertilization of the female egg cell by the male sperm cell. The zygote possesses half the DNA of each of its two parents. In plants, animals, and some protists, the zygote will begin to divide by mitosis to produce a multicellular organism. The result of this process is an embryo.

In humans, a pregnancy is generally considered to be in the embryonic stage of development between the fifth and the eleventh weeks after fertilization,[1] and is considered a fetus from the twelfth week on.

I am not generally thrilled about people who wait until the embryonic has passed into the fetal state, aborting a fetus. If you want to have an abortion, I think you should have it done before the second trimester (fetal trimester). That is the point where the embryo begins to take on more human like characteristics.

It is VERY relevant when you are falsely proclaiming that we "FORCED them to GET pregnant". Stop with the false narrative. That's what liberals do. If you can't have a discussion based on the truth and on reality, then don't have a discussion at all. Or...join the other side. Because that's the bullshit that they stoop to.

Science has no Authority on the matter.
Just as I will not tell you what a child is or is not... you also will not tell someone else what a child is or is not.
My personal view I cannot blame the only truly innocent party in an abortion, the baby. The one that has truly no fault in the matter but pays the ultimate price... That's just me.

Just as I will not tell you what a child is or is not... you also will not tell someone else what a child is or is not.
My personal view I cannot blame the only truly innocent party in an abortion, the baby. The one that has truly no fault in the matter but pays the ultimate price... That's just me.

Right, and you can apply your standards when it comes to yourself but not to other people. I don't "blame" the unborn either. It's just not your or my decision to make for a complete stranger. You cannot apply your morals to someone else's life.

It is VERY relevant when you are falsely proclaiming that we "FORCED them to GET pregnant". Stop with the false narrative. That's what liberals do. If you can't have a discussion based on the truth and on reality, then don't have a discussion at all. Or...join the other side. Because that's the bullshit that they stoop to.

It is not relevant. What is relevant is that it is a very personal choice and has nothing to do with you or your feelings. You are irrelevant in someone else's life and lifestyle.

Right, and you can apply your standards when it comes to yourself but not to other people. I don't "blame" the unborn either. It's just not your or my decision to make for a complete stranger. You cannot apply your morals to someone else's life.
And again CL - that goes right back to being as absurd as saying "you cannot apply your morals regarding rape against someone else's life - if they want to rape women, we must allow them to rape women". It is absurd. It's not about "morals". Nobody is telling that woman not to gamble. It's about victims. We do not allow helpless people to become victims in this country. That's not who we are, that's not how we operate. We don't tolerate stronger men raping weaker women, and we shouldn't tolerate stronger women murdering weaker babies.

It is not relevant. What is relevant is that it is a very personal choice and has nothing to do with you or your feelings. You are irrelevant in someone else's life and lifestyle.
Right. So then you support rape. You're feelings about rape are irrelevant to the rapists desire to rape. That is his lifestyle. Who are you to impose your own "morals" on him? :eusa_doh:

Right. So then you support rape. You're feelings about rape are irrelevant to the rapists desire to rape. That is his lifestyle. Who are you to impose your own "morals" on him? :eusa_doh:

Stop being an idiot.

And again CL - that goes right back to being as absurd as saying "you cannot apply your morals regarding rape against someone else's life - if they want to rape women, we must allow them to rape women". It is absurd. It's not about "morals". Nobody is telling that woman not to gamble. It's about victims. We do not allow helpless people to become victims in this country. That's not who we are, that's not how we operate. We don't tolerate stronger men raping weaker women, and we shouldn't tolerate stronger women murdering weaker babies.

Rape is not the same thing, idiot.

Stop talking to me about this. All you are going to accomplish is to piss me off.

I don't care if someone wants to abort day of delivery, if they don't like the babies sex, color of their skin, or just the timing is off. It should never be a federal government issue...
Any involvement of the federal government on personal issues - I don't care if it's financial, abortion, First Amendment, Second Amendment they're always in the wrong.

I don't care if someone wants to abort day of delivery, if they don't like the babies sex, color of their skin, or just the timing is off. It should never be a federal government issue...
Any involvement of the federal government on personal issues - I don't care if it's financial, abortion, First Amendment, Second Amendment they're always in the wrong.

Well, you are entitled to your own opinions, as am I.

Science has no Authority on the matter......
Disagreed.

God created mankind with a brain. The expectation is that mankind would use that brain.

Science is the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

God created the Universe and all the physical laws within it. The study of those laws is called "science". Ergo, the study of science is divine because it is studying God's Universe.

Therefore, Science is an authority in that it gives us a better understanding of the facts involved within God's creation.

Forum List

Back