Blacks were SLAVES ON A PLANTATION until yesterday

And now blacks are all supposed to jump up and leave the Democratic party because Joe Biden said something most blacks feel about sellout blacks who support trump.

The 8 Kinds of Black Donald Trump Supporters
Michael Harriot
8/03/18 11:19AM

Black people love Donald Trump.

In the 2016 election, Donald Trump earned more black votes (8 percent, according to the Roper Center) than Mitt Romney in 2012 (6 percent) or John McCain in 2008 (4 percent). While Barack Obama’s blackness or the Russians may have had something to do with that, in 2016, twice as many black people voted for Donald Trump (5 million votes) than were arrested (2,263,112, according to the FBI Uniform Crime Report).

Everyone knows that black people are criminals. Therefore, if black people were twice as likely to vote for Trump than commit a crime, using white logic, we can conclude that black people love Donald Trump. That’s just science.

And while Trump supporters may be a small minority of black people, it is important to know who they are, why they choose to support the dimwitted, tanning booth-weathered love child of Pennywise and Lord Voldemort and—most importantly—how to spot these rare creatures in the wild.

As a member of the growing subset of wypipologists who study Trump-related subjects (a Lie-entist, if you will) I have cataloged every single genus and species of black Donald Trump supporters for your edification:

1. MAGA-scots
One of “the good ones.” These are the black people who are willing to serve as mascots for the white people who love Trump. They do so for a variety of reasons. Some of them are black people of middling intelligence, but when they are surrounded by mediocre white people, the combination of racism and low-IQ makes conservatives think the MAGA-scots must be geniuses.

Take Candace Owens, for instance. She was once a left-leaning liberal with no particular talent until she learned that her ability to restrict her vocal chords to mimic Caucastic indignation made her the perfect person at which white people could point when they say: “See, she gets it.”

It seems that political correctness has suddenly become proper.

How can you not LOVE how Joe Biden completely cucked the democrat party, especially the loyal "Negros" like the OP?

Sure, Joe's a racist, but he's a democrat, what did you expec?
You WYPPO mad as hell about Black people still voting for Biden over Drumpf I see. :laughing0301:

^ cucked and has to pretend he likes it
WYPPO mad no one is going to vote for the incompent fuckup currently in the white house. ^ :)
If you dislike him then vote him out like the subservient bitch that you are.
Youre the subservient bitch that voted Drumpf in. I'm that mf that going to vote Drumpfs bitch ass out.
Use your own words little man. As Biden said you’re his little dog now run along and bark for him. Guess slavery still lives after all.
I did use my own words. If you dont like my words then try and make me stop. As Drumpf said youre still a stupid white boy being led around by a carnival barker.
No loser, you copied and pasted my words. Call Biden your master and kiss his feet or else you’re not really black. LMAO. His words not mine. You’re his bitch. Period. End of story. Zero to do with a Trump. If he were running against Rubio he would say they same thing. You’re his little lapdog. Go fetch.
When WYPPO try to use reverse pychology!! :laughing0301:
What was that, little lap dog? You’re not black if you don’t vote for your master Biden. Didn’t you hear him? Ha ha ha ha. You have been a slave to the Democrats for your entire life and you still don’t even see that. You’re stupid. And a bitch.
You really mad huh bro? :laughing0301:
Dogs get mad. People get angry. So you’re the mad one, lapdog.
Dogs get lice and so do white people. You also smell like dogs when wet so I am assuming you also go mad like dogs. :)

And now blacks are all supposed to jump up and leave the Democratic party because Joe Biden said something most blacks feel about sellout blacks who support trump.

Michael Harriot

In the 2016 election, Donald Trump earned more black votes (8 percent, according to the Roper Center) than Mitt Romney in 2012 (6 percent) or John McCain in 2008 (4 percent). While Barack Obama’s blackness or the Russians may have had something to do with that, in 2016, twice as many black people voted for Donald Trump (5 million votes) than were arrested (2,263,112, according to the FBI Uniform Crime Report).

Everyone knows that black people are criminals. Therefore, if black people were twice as likely to vote for Trump than commit a crime, using white logic, we can conclude that black people love Donald Trump. That’s just science.

And while Trump supporters may be a small minority of black people, it is important to know who they are, why they choose to support the dimwitted, tanning booth-weathered love child of Pennywise and Lord Voldemort and—most importantly—how to spot these rare creatures in the wild.

As a member of the growing subset of wypipologists who study Trump-related subjects (a Lie-entist, if you will) I have cataloged every single genus and species of black Donald Trump supporters for your edification:

1. MAGA-scots
One of “the good ones.” These are the black people who are willing to serve as mascots for the white people who love Trump. They do so for a variety of reasons. Some of them are black people of middling intelligence, but when they are surrounded by mediocre white people, the combination of racism and low-IQ makes conservatives think the MAGA-scots must be geniuses.

Take Candace Owens, for instance. She was once a left-leaning liberal with no particular talent until she learned that her ability to restrict her vocal chords to mimic Caucastic indignation made her the perfect person at which white people could point when they say: “See, she gets it.”

How can you not LOVE how Joe Biden completely cucked the democrat party, especially the loyal "Negros" like the OP?

You WYPPO mad as hell about Black people still voting for Biden over Drumpf I see. :laughing0301:

WYPPO mad no one is going to vote for the incompent fuckup currently in the white house. ^ :)
Youre the subservient bitch that voted Drumpf in. I'm that mf that going to vote Drumpfs bitch ass out.
Use your own words little man. As Biden said you’re his little dog now run along and bark for him. Guess slavery still lives after all.
I did use my own words. If you dont like my words then try and make me stop. As Drumpf said youre still a stupid white boy being led around by a carnival barker.
No loser, you copied and pasted my words. Call Biden your master and kiss his feet or else you’re not really black. LMAO. His words not mine. You’re his bitch. Period. End of story. Zero to do with a Trump. If he were running against Rubio he would say they same thing. You’re his little lapdog. Go fetch.
Lol! Brother you got a neo nazi jew trying to tell you what to think. I suppose he likes being walked to the ovens.
Assgod really believes he is smart. He is just another dumb ass white boy trying his hardest to convince me a Black god to vote for that fuckup in the white house.
I have never told you who to vote for. Joe Biden did and then called you his bitch. This is the one time I agree with Biden. You’re a bitch. LMAO. I am laughing at your expense. So as your master tells you and vote for him. Bitch.
I didnt say you told me who to vote for. I said your silly white ass is trying your hardest to convince me to vote for that fuckup currently in the white house. Biden has my vote and if that makes you cave chimps mad then you better stop before you agitate your hair lice. :)
Never did that either. LMaO. Now you’re seeing things. Listen to your masters and vote for Biden. You’re hit bitch and will do as you’re told. Now explain to mean how I can be a Neo Nazi Jew. That’s like being a black KKK member. You and IM2 stupid must share a brain. Who has it today? Which bitch?

Yep Massa Joe tells the Negros you ain't a real black man unless the vote for him. So Asslips and IMstewped fall right in line. I guess you guys got promoted from working in the fields to the big house for Massa Joe. :lol: Congratulations.

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

What was that, little lap dog? You’re not black if you don’t vote for your master Biden. Didn’t you hear him? Ha ha ha ha. You have been a slave to the Democrats for your entire life and you still don’t even see that. You’re stupid. And a bitch.
Dogs get lice and so do white people. I assuming you also go mad like dogs as well. :)
LMAO. Lice? This isn’t some 3rd world country, Assfaceias. LMAO. Lice. Now be a good little bitch and vote for Biden then go home and eat your IAMS.

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Only whites like you listen to this retard.

Posting the Uncle Ruckus video again will not make me watch it. Whites like you glorify this illiterate retard.

I'm good with you choosing to live on the plantation. I'm merely showing how your life could be better. :)

I didnt ask what you were good with. You cant show me a better life when mine is already better than yours. :)

Is it?
How can your life be better when you're always complaining ?

Yes it is.

Who told you I was always complaining? I dont have anything to complain about and if I did I wouldnt complain to white people about it.

I've been reading your posts over the past several years. You're always bitching about something. :)

Such as what? If you've been reading them for the past several years you can at least come up with one thing I've been complaining about right? :)

Post something you haven't cried about! lol

So I assume you just realized you put your foot in your mouth then? Its ok. I do all you silly ass white boys like that. :)

I can only guess you'll eventually start listening to those who are smarter than you and vote accordingly.

You aren't helping the black community by voting for their masters.

I know a lot of people and have yet to meet anyone smarter than me no matter where in the world I have been.

Thats exactly why I would never vote for a repub. They want badly to be masters again. Aint happenin on my watch. :)

While you might be comfortable living in the ghetto democrats have gifted you, many blacks want a better life. It's why I'll be supporting Trump again in 2020.

:)

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Lol! Brother you got a neo nazi jew trying to tell you what to think. I suppose he likes being walked to the ovens.
Assgod really believes he is smart. He is just another dumb ass white boy trying his hardest to convince me a Black god to vote for that fuckup in the white house.
I have never told you who to vote for. Joe Biden did and then called you his bitch. This is the one time I agree with Biden. You’re a bitch. LMAO. I am laughing at your expense. So as your master tells you and vote for him. Bitch.
I didnt say you told me who to vote for. I said your silly white ass is trying your hardest to convince me to vote for that fuckup currently in the white house. Biden has my vote and if that makes you cave chimps mad then you better stop before you agitate your hair lice. :)
Never did that either. LMaO. Now you’re seeing things. Listen to your masters and vote for Biden. You’re hit bitch and will do as you’re told. Now explain to mean how I can be a Neo Nazi Jew. That’s like being a black KKK member. You and IM2 stupid must share a brain. Who has it today? Which bitch?
Of course you did that. You just did it again. You just mad I am smarter than your silly white ass. :laughing0301:

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Dogs get lice and so do white people. You also smell like dogs when wet so I am assuming you also go mad like dogs. :)
Spoken like a true dumbassed racist.

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Posting the Uncle Ruckus video again will not make me watch it. Whites like you glorify this illiterate retard.

I'm good with you choosing to live on the plantation. I'm merely showing how your life could be better. :)

I didnt ask what you were good with. You cant show me a better life when mine is already better than yours. :)

Is it?

Yes it is.

Who told you I was always complaining? I dont have anything to complain about and if I did I wouldnt complain to white people about it.

I've been reading your posts over the past several years. You're always bitching about something. :)

Such as what? If you've been reading them for the past several years you can at least come up with one thing I've been complaining about right? :)

So I assume you just realized you put your foot in your mouth then? Its ok. I do all you silly ass white boys like that. :)

I can only guess you'll eventually start listening to those who are smarter than you and vote accordingly.

I know a lot of people and have yet to meet anyone smarter than me no matter where in the world I have been.

Thats exactly why I would never vote for a repub. They want badly to be masters again. Aint happenin on my watch. :)

While you might be comfortable living in the ghetto democrats have gifted you, many blacks want a better life. It's why I'll be supporting Trump again in 2020.

I no longer live in the ghetto. I do go there often to give back and I'm not a dem. I didnt ask you who you would be supporting. I assumed that since you were white you were going to support Drumpf anyway. :)

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Of course you did that. You just did it again. You just mad I am smarter than your silly white ass. :laughing0301:

He gonna put y'all back in chains!!!!!

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

WYPPO think calling me a racist means something....to anyone. :laughing0301:

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Ewe are a racist. A real dumbassed racist.

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Ain't no white boy on the planet big and bad enough to put a chain on me without a whole lot of white people dying. :laughing0301:

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Ewe are a racist. A real dumbassed racist.
Now what? :)

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Is it?

Yes it is.

I no longer live in the ghetto. I do go there often to give back and I'm not a dem. I didnt ask you who you would be supporting. I assumed that since you were white you were going to support Drumpf anyway. :)

Wait... are you saying you clawed your way out of a ghetto and are still supporting the party that put you there??

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Is it?

Yes it is.

Wait... are you saying you clawed your way out of a ghetto and are still supporting the party that put you there??

White people put my people there. Wasn't no particular party. Where the fuck you been? :)

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
After being told 1,000 times how we are slaves by republicans you bitches have got some nerve. And I have been personally told how I am not black by you republicans. So fuck you white racists, Biden was right. If you're dark skinned and support trump you ain't black.

Joe Biden. The College years.......

2ec8a25d-f897-4b29-a7a1-c40410e89e5d-VPC_OPINION_FINAL_THUMB_.jpg
At the same time

1590290606253.png

Trump Management Company

This release consists of FBI materials on an investigation conducted between 1972 and 1974 into allegations that the Trump Management Company had discriminated against applicants for apartment rentals on account of their race.

The records, posted on the FBI's Freedom of Information Act website, include a 1974 interview with a former doorman at a Trump building in Brooklyn.

A supervisor "told me that if a black person came to 2650 Ocean Parkway and inquired about an apartment for rent, and he, that is [redacted] was not there at the time, that I should tell him that the rent was twice as much as it really was, in order that he could not afford the apartment," the ex-doorman said.

And Biden was still right about what he said yesterday.

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Is it?

Yes it is.

White people put my people there. Wasn't no particular party. Where the fuck you been? :)

White people like biden?

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Is it?

Yes it is.

The gaslighting never stops.

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Ain't no white boy on the planet big and bad enough to put a chain on me without a whole lot of white people dying. :laughing0301:
Joe Biden did it from his basement. I would beat your ass in less than a minute and I am a Jew. You cannot when beat up a 39 year old Jew. You’re a pussy.

Michael Harriot

1. MAGA-scots

Is it?

Yes it is.

White people like biden?

Yep. White people like Drumpf and Biden.

Forum List

Back