Breaking News! Andrew McCabe Fired Without Pension

I'm sure the Clinton Foundation will help 'cough... cough....' the poor McCabe family out.

It takes a village you know

-Geaux
Stop playing an idiot and Trump troll, pretty please!

What McCabe had leaked to the press was that the Clinton Foundation was still under investigation.....

The press falsely reported that the Clinton Foundation investigation was over, he corrected the record to state that it was not over.

HE HURT HILLARY by leaking such......

So your bull CRAP just don't fly.....
fk the press.

So sad. McCabe never had an opportunity for due process. They could have always revoked his pension at a later date after McCabe having the opportunity to present his defense. They could have let McCabe exhaust the appeals process. Even death row inmates have that right. This really stinks. Friday night massacre. McCabe was due to retire on Sunday, March 18. They're trying to discredit his testimony as a fact witness in the Mueller investigation regarding the Comey firing. Trump has his fingerprints all over this vindictive atrocity.

When did Flynn get his due process? You snowflakes are crying over McCabe, but you gloated about Flynn. McCabe can lie in the gutter, for all I care. That's what he deserves.
When did Flynn get his due process?

When he was araigned in front of a federal judge and entered a guilty plea, dope.
If McCabe or Struck even breathed on any papers relating to General Flynn not even a fucking night court judge will hear the case.

It's done. Flynn is convicted, dope. The only judge flynn will see is when he's sentenced.
You’re hilarious be sure to get back with us then
The fbi said he didn’t lie

I expect the Bully in Chief threatened Sessions .....either u fire McCabe or I fire u....while he is going to fire him anyway.

How did this idiot become president?
Bad attempt to spin! Session s had no choice. McCabe and the others were so stupid! They left a trail of wrong doing that was trimmed in red!

So why was McCabe fired? What did he do?
The FBI's IG and the OPR were the ones who, after seeing all the evidence recommended McCabe be fired.
Don't worry dipshit. When the IG releases his report you'll get a chance to see why.

It better be definitive. trump has a tendency of going behind the scenes and putting pressure on people....for vindictive reasons.....cause like so said...DOG SHIT...

His own peers recommended the firing.

Name them! Name them immediately, since your judgement and credibility require it.

If you quote Jeff "I can't recall" Sessions you will lose all credibility and be considered a fool.

A court will decide if the firing was a strong arm by trump or legitimate....we will see.....as will Mueller.

It is clear that Trump has been attacking McCabe for months; it is also clear that Trump is a liar, vindictive and has a record of malfeasance behavior.

I agree, and I suspect that Mueller will view this as tantamount to Nixon's effort to obstruct justice, known as the Saturday Night Massacre. What Trump told Sessions, we and Mueller will likely never know, but the facts which exist in the public domain when presented to a Grand Jury, will be considered and commons sense will prevail.

Once again, Trump's public statements have put him in jeopardy, and a Grand Jury, hearing all the evidence is sure to do the right thing, and that is find the necessary and sufficient evidence to hold The President Accountable for high crimes and misdemeanors.

Then the matter will be up to Paul "tits on bull" Ryan to stand up and call for the impeachment of Trump, where he will be prosecuted by the Chief Justice, and all of the evidence against him will be presented to the Senate in a public trial.
So your going to ignore the Criminal Conduct by McCabe and Comey lying to the FISA Court and leaking to the press....

Not a surprise....

Bernie Sanders will be next , hahaha lets not forget the pos bought a new beach home not long ago......

View attachment 183092

Julian Assange ⌛ on Twitter

who cares about stoopid Sanders

I want Clinton I want Comey I want Holder in jail

...and then some!:04:
Any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...may....any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...the...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...gods...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...bless...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...you...any day now...any day now...any day now...

I'm sure the Clinton Foundation will help 'cough... cough....' the poor McCabe family out.

-Geaux

What McCabe had leaked to the press was that the Clinton Foundation was still under investigation.....

The press falsely reported that the Clinton Foundation investigation was over, he corrected the record to state that it was not over.

531E3AEC-E874-4250-AC87-DC7BD12EF87A.jpeg

Bad attempt to spin! Session s had no choice. McCabe and the others were so stupid! They left a trail of wrong doing that was trimmed in red!

The FBI's IG and the OPR were the ones who, after seeing all the evidence recommended McCabe be fired.
Don't worry dipshit. When the IG releases his report you'll get a chance to see why.

It better be definitive. trump has a tendency of going behind the scenes and putting pressure on people....for vindictive reasons.....cause like so said...DOG SHIT...

Name them! Name them immediately, since your judgement and credibility require it.

If you quote Jeff "I can't recall" Sessions you will lose all credibility and be considered a fool.
This was done by the IG and his staff... It was not Sessions.... Now get some real facts..

Breaking Update!

McCabe caught in another lie! This explains his already prepared statement he released after the story broke at 9pm last night.

Another Andrew McCabe Lie Exposed: The Former Deep State Official Was Informed of Firing in Advance of News Media
Slander his reputation go for it
Whatever happens to McCabe is on his own shoulders.
He and many others were 100% convinced that Hillary would win. That meant they could do anything they wanted and their corruption would never be exposed.
They were mistaken. And now they are going to be lining up everyday for a cat food sandwich in a federal prison.
Careful you’re corrupt administration will be out soon and could be subject to such harsh scrutiny

So sad. McCabe never had an opportunity for due process. They could have always revoked his pension at a later date after McCabe having the opportunity to present his defense. They could have let McCabe exhaust the appeals process. Even death row inmates have that right. This really stinks. Friday night massacre. McCabe was due to retire on Sunday, March 18. They're trying to discredit his testimony as a fact witness in the Mueller investigation regarding the Comey firing. Trump has his fingerprints all over this vindictive atrocity.

When did Flynn get his due process? You snowflakes are crying over McCabe, but you gloated about Flynn. McCabe can lie in the gutter, for all I care. That's what he deserves.

When he was araigned in front of a federal judge and entered a guilty plea, dope.
If McCabe or Struck even breathed on any papers relating to General Flynn not even a fucking night court judge will hear the case.

It's done. Flynn is convicted, dope. The only judge flynn will see is when he's sentenced.
Mueller is going to drop the charges against Flynn now that a federal court judge has demanded Mueller turn over EVERY bit of so-called evidence against Flynn to Flynn's attorneys.
I 100% guarantee Flynn will end up settling out of court with the FBI/DOJ/Mueller's witch hunters.
Then Flynn can buy his own tropical island and watch a couple of dozen seditious corrupt traitors being frog-marched to federal prison.

Charges aren't dropped after a conviction, dope.

That's harsh two days before his pension. If they are pursuing criminal charges, than clearly the FBI are standing up for their reputation.

I will reserve judgement, but no one man (or woman *cough cough*) should be above justice and the Rule of Law.

No. Not two days. Late on a Friday night. In a mans world, that's called an act of cowardice. I don't know what it's called in a conservatives world.

This was partisan pettiness plain and simple. Not only does McCabe have cause to take this to court, he will probably win. Being the petty partisan act of cowardice this is, with no cause whatsoever except for unsubstantiated allegations, the new Democratic President will reinstate him for his pension in 2021 as one of his first acts, so Trump will lose in the end anyway. Hopefully on the day he receives his prison sentence. Of which this act of obstruction of justice will have Sessions in an adjacent cell next to Trumps.
So, when did you read the reports that proved he was guilty?

I expect the Bully in Chief threatened Sessions .....either u fire McCabe or I fire u....while he is going to fire him anyway.

As they did with Comey.

-Geaux

View attachment 183157
The pendulum is swinging back our way sooner than I thought

Mueller is going to drop the charges against Flynn now that a federal court judge has demanded Mueller turn over EVERY bit of so-called evidence against Flynn to Flynn's attorneys.
I 100% guarantee Flynn will end up settling out of court with the FBI/DOJ/Mueller's witch hunters.
Then Flynn can buy his own tropical island and watch a couple of dozen seditious corrupt traitors being frog-marched to federal prison.

Charges aren't dropped after a conviction, dope.
They are overturned or quashed... And Flynn's plea will be quashed. Wiped away as if it never happened..

So sad. McCabe never had an opportunity for due process. They could have always revoked his pension at a later date after McCabe having the opportunity to present his defense. They could have let McCabe exhaust the appeals process. Even death row inmates have that right. This really stinks. Friday night massacre. McCabe was due to retire on Sunday, March 18. They're trying to discredit his testimony in the Mueller investigation. Trump has his fingerprints all over this vindictive atrocity.

So nobody knows the reason he was fired? What did McCabe do? (Besides be a contemporaneous witness to Comey's conversations with the homunculus orange blob).

Isn't it weird the way Trump has gotten rid of just about every person Comey told about those conversations?
He lied under oath. He leaked information. He showed bis biases against the adminiistration. The panel of career agents reommended his firing.

So nobody knows the reason he was fired? What did McCabe do? (Besides be a contemporaneous witness to Comey's conversations with the homunculus orange blob).

Isn't it weird the way Trump has gotten rid of just about every person Comey told about those conversations?
He lied under oath. He leaked information. He showed bis biases against the adminiistration. The panel of career agents reommended his firing.
The report stated they believe he violated laws in his actions. Jeff Sessions had no recourse but to fire with those findings..

You’re hilarious be sure to get back with us then
The fbi said he didn’t lie
Sure, dope. That's why he pled guilty.

:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

He's already convicted and awaiting sentencing.

Do you have any knowledge of history?

What was the Saturday Night Massacre?

He has nothing to worry about though, he will be cared for the rest of his life.

In federal prison, where he is headed next.

As long as he is financially ruined, his reputation trashed along with his family’s I’m okay with him not going to prision.

Forum List

Back