Congress has already disqualified Trump from the ballot

An excellent opinion piece from Tristan Snell on CNN explains that in the course of Trump's second impeachment, a majority of the House and of the Senate voted that the events of January 6 were an insurrection and that Trump incited it. If the Supreme Court does not obey the clear text of our Constitution, this democracy is at an end.

Holy shit, Crock’o! Congrats on being a two-trick pony. Climate dingbat and TDStard.

He was not exonerated.
Impeachment is not a criminal process, it is a political one.
He was acquitted because,despite a clear majority voting to convict, the majority wasn't 2/3.
It is dishonest to say he was "exonerated," e.g. "innocent."
He was acquitted, Simp.

Read this and weep.

acquit

verb

Definition of acquit
as in to clear
to free from a charge of wrongdoing acquittedof the robbery charge after proving he was nowhere near the scene of the crime

Synonyms & Similar Words
Exonerate.

acquit​

verb

/əˈkwɪt/

/əˈkwɪt/

Verb Forms
  1. acquit somebody (of something) to decide and state officially in court that somebody is not guilty of a crime

He was not exonerated.
Impeachment is not a criminal process, it is a political one.
He was acquitted because,despite a clear majority voting to convict, the majority wasn't 2/3.
It is dishonest to say he was "exonerated," e.g. "innocent."
He was found not guilty by the Senate. Stop whining. You folks had a chance and blew it. Now you want to pretend it didn't happen. Sad.

They all live in LA LA land.

Yes

These is the sort of "people" they are talking to.

The Left doesn't want to see reality.

1708476816689.png

Except for what I said that made you start bleeding from your wherever.
I'm not the topic. So far you're just babbling about some majority that's meaningless in an impeachment acquittal. Did you learn that from Rachel Maddow? Sounds like some of her mental gymnastics.

You're whiny.

So, I wonder how a majority vote would fare now, in the House and Senate?
I bet you wonder about a lot of things.....like where the sun goes at night....where corn comes from.....how babies are made.....where your poop goes when you flush... Life is mysterious, huh.

Forum List

Back