Debt Default....what happens

Uh oh...another open border warrior.

Libertarians would flood this country with illegals.

Another big FAUX "News" lie.

Libertarians support ENFORCEMENT OF LAWS

Libertarians were pushing W and the post 1998 GOP House AND Senate to SHUT THE BORDER.

The post 1998 GOP refused... and you still think they are for shutting it even after

REFUSING TO FUND TRUMP's WALL

MORON

LOL

As if you would stand a chance against Michael Phelps in a swimming race....

Michael Phelps’s High-Performance Bong

Binside TV: MICHAEL PHELPS SMOKING WEED BONG MARIJUANA PIC + PHOTO

Or Shacarrie Richardson in a foot race...

Yeah, I can't touch either of them. They are, after all mutants. The highest iteration of humanity in their respective sports.

However, not one of them can rebuild an altimeter. Which I CAN. Or fly an airplane. Which I CAN. Or drive race cars at high speed. Which I CAN.

Yeah, I can't touch either of them. They are, after all mutants. The highest iteration of humanity in their respective sports.

However, not one of them can rebuild an altimeter. Which I CAN. Or fly an airplane. Which I CAN. Or drive race cars at high speed. Which I CAN.

You parroted a bullshit lie that marijuana users are not PRODUCTIVE...

Michael Phelps blows up that bullshit completely.

When you are as good in your profession as Michael Phelps was in his, then you might have some credibility...

You parroted a bullshit lie that marijuana users are not PRODUCTIVE...

Michael Phelps blows up that bullshit completely.

When you are as good in your profession as Michael Phelps was in his, then you might have some credibility...

Michael Phelps is a one of a kind human being you fucking retard. And he STILL can't do ANY of the things that I can. On even his best day he can't.

Another big FAUX "News" lie.

Libertarians support ENFORCEMENT OF LAWS

Libertarians were pushing W and the post 1998 GOP House AND Senate to SHUT THE BORDER.

The post 1998 GOP refused... and you still think they are for shutting it even after

REFUSING TO FUND TRUMP's WALL

MORON
Speaking of morons. Lol.

Now you can read my mind? I didn't get the libertarian policy on immigration from faux news, dupe; I got it from the libertarian parties own website.

You don't even know your own parties platform? Are you really a libertarian? Probably not considering you post like it's your job, moron.

Perhaps you should read more and post less; learn from your betters and then try your hand at debate at a later date.

"We support the removal of governmental impediments to free trade. Political freedom and escape from tyranny demand that individuals not be unreasonably constrained by government in the crossing of political boundaries. Economic freedom demands the unrestricted movement of human as well as financial capital across national borders."

Speaking of morons. Lol.

Now you can read my mind? I didn't get the libertarian policy on immigration from faux news, dupe; I got it from the libertarian parties own website.

You don't even know your own parties platform? Are you really a libertarian? Probably not considering you post like it's your job, moron.

Perhaps you should read more and post less; learn from your betters and then try your hand at debate at a later date.

"We support the removal of governmental impediments to free trade. Political freedom and escape from tyranny demand that individuals not be unreasonably constrained by government in the crossing of political boundaries. Economic freedom demands the unrestricted movement of human as well as financial capital across national borders."

TRADE...

TRADE...

FREE TRADE....

But it also says...

Aggression is the use, trespass against, or invasion of the borders of another person’s owned resource (property) without the owner’s consent; or the threat thereof. We oppose all acts of aggression as illegitimate and unjust, whether committed by private actors or the state.

The only legitimate use of force is in defense of individual rights — life, liberty, and justly acquired property — against aggression. This right inheres in the individual, who may agree to be aided by any other individual or group. We affirm the individual right recognized by the Second Amendment to keep and bear arms, and oppose the prosecution of individuals for exercising their rights of self-defense. Private property owners should be free to establish their own conditions regarding the presence of personal defense weapons on their own property. We oppose all laws at any level of government restricting, registering, or monitoring the ownership, manufacture, or transfer of firearms, ammunition, or firearm accessories.

Government force must be limited to the protection of the rights of individuals to life, liberty, and property, and governments must never be permitted to violate these rights. Laws should be limited in their application to violations of the rights of others through force or fraud, or to deliberate actions that place others involuntarily at significant risk of harm. Therefore, we favor the repeal of all laws creating “crimes” without victims, such as gambling, the use of drugs for medicinal or recreational purposes, and consensual transactions involving sexual services. We support restitution to the victim to the fullest degree possible at the expense of the criminal or the negligent wrongdoer. The constitutional rights of the criminally accused, including due process, a speedy trial, legal counsel, trial by jury, and the legal presumption of innocence until proven guilty, must be preserved. We assert the common-law right of juries to judge not only the facts but also the justice of the law. We oppose the prosecutorial practice of “over-charging” in criminal prosecutions so as to avoid jury trials by intimidating defendants into accepting plea bargains. Additionally, we support the abolition of qualified immunity so that law enforcement and prosecutors would be held legally accountable for misconduct that leads to wrongful convictions or other acts of injustice.

And it does NOT SAY OPEN THE BORDERS AND LET ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN

Both the post 1998 GOP and the Dems do

TRADE...

TRADE...

FREE TRADE....

But it also says...

Aggression is the use, trespass against, or invasion of the borders of another person’s owned resource (property) without the owner’s consent; or the threat thereof. We oppose all acts of aggression as illegitimate and unjust, whether committed by private actors or the state.

The only legitimate use of force is in defense of individual rights — life, liberty, and justly acquired property — against aggression. This right inheres in the individual, who may agree to be aided by any other individual or group. We affirm the individual right recognized by the Second Amendment to keep and bear arms, and oppose the prosecution of individuals for exercising their rights of self-defense. Private property owners should be free to establish their own conditions regarding the presence of personal defense weapons on their own property. We oppose all laws at any level of government restricting, registering, or monitoring the ownership, manufacture, or transfer of firearms, ammunition, or firearm accessories.

Government force must be limited to the protection of the rights of individuals to life, liberty, and property, and governments must never be permitted to violate these rights. Laws should be limited in their application to violations of the rights of others through force or fraud, or to deliberate actions that place others involuntarily at significant risk of harm. Therefore, we favor the repeal of all laws creating “crimes” without victims, such as gambling, the use of drugs for medicinal or recreational purposes, and consensual transactions involving sexual services. We support restitution to the victim to the fullest degree possible at the expense of the criminal or the negligent wrongdoer. The constitutional rights of the criminally accused, including due process, a speedy trial, legal counsel, trial by jury, and the legal presumption of innocence until proven guilty, must be preserved. We assert the common-law right of juries to judge not only the facts but also the justice of the law. We oppose the prosecutorial practice of “over-charging” in criminal prosecutions so as to avoid jury trials by intimidating defendants into accepting plea bargains. Additionally, we support the abolition of qualified immunity so that law enforcement and prosecutors would be held legally accountable for misconduct that leads to wrongful convictions or other acts of injustice.

And it does NOT SAY OPEN THE BORDERS AND LET ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS IN

Both the post 1998 GOP and the Dems do
I enjoy seeing you squirm.

Enjoy your open borders.

I enjoy seeing you squirm.

Enjoy your open borders.

WHERE does it say the Libertarains support open borders for those entering illegally?

It doesn't.

You have pathetically attempted to twist

SUPPORT FOR FREE TRADE

into

What W, homO and Biden support = mass illegal immigration into the US by not enforcing the laws

WHERE does it say the Libertarains support open borders for those entering illegally?

It doesn't.

You have pathetically attempted to twist

SUPPORT FOR FREE TRADE

into

What W, homO and Biden support = mass illegal immigration into the US by not enforcing the laws
Flail more.

You'd have the entire country of Mexico running rampant across America to support your open border ideology.

Very sad.

Here is one of your buddies making the arguement for open borders. Here is one paragraph...

"One of the fundamental rights all humans have is the right to associate, or not, with whomever they choose. Immigration controls infringe on that right. If you want to meet your friend for coffee, you have a right to do that so long as you do not violate anyone else’s rights in the process. Crossing an international border does not harm anyone’s person or property, so it is a protected action. Preventing you from crossing the border to see your friend, or preventing them from coming to visit you, is no more justifiable than the government erecting roadblocks around a church or other private gathering place to prevent people from meeting there."

Flail more.

You'd have the entire country of Mexico running rampant across America to support your open border ideology.

Very sad.

Here is one of your buddies making the arguement for open borders. Here is one paragraph...

"One of the fundamental rights all humans have is the right to associate, or not, with whomever they choose. Immigration controls infringe on that right. If you want to meet your friend for coffee, you have a right to do that so long as you do not violate anyone else’s rights in the process. Crossing an international border does not harm anyone’s person or property, so it is a protected action. Preventing you from crossing the border to see your friend, or preventing them from coming to visit you, is no more justifiable than the government erecting roadblocks around a church or other private gathering place to prevent people from meeting there."

There are "libertarians" who support XY and Z and we let them speak. Some are frauds and plants used to discredit us.

The simple truth is that post 1998 GOP and the Dems support NOT ENFORCING OUR LAWS. Libertarians support enforcing border laws.

There are "libertarians" who support XY and Z and we let them speak. Some are frauds and plants used to discredit us.

The simple truth is that post 1998 GOP and the Dems support NOT ENFORCING OUR LAWS. Libertarians support enforcing border laws.
I think those libertarians that support open borders think people like you are frauds and plants.

Usurping a political parties name to avoid tarnishing the Republican name with your fascist and autocratic tendencies...but you do you.

I think those libertarians that support open borders think people like you are frauds and plants.

It is true that has been a libertarian internal debate, a big one, but as time has passed, the side opposing open borders has acquired more and more credibility.

Privacy and personal security matter to libertarians, and in the end open borders is 180 degrees the other way on that.

In the 1990s the libertarians arguing for open borders were just like, hey, they are all nice wonderful people, let them in...

Now they know who MS-13 is... and just how many are dead from fentanyl

So, does anyone know for sure what will happen if we default on our debt as a nation?

Will the Govt shut down?

Will the Military get paid?

Will SS checks go out?

Will military retirees get paid?
you dont know???

youve always presented yourself as the smartest mother fucker on the planet so you should know,,

Forum List

Back