Deep down does it ever piss you off when morons like Ocasio win elections in either party?

Does the election of people as dumb as Ocasio cause you concern?

• Yes

• No

• I dont think she is dumb

Results are only viewable after voting.
I suggested to visualize two debates between Cortez and two opponents with identical or at least similar capabilities in order to determine a winner, precisely because there is no link to such now.

Check with me in two years whose memory will be more faded, Cortez or Candace Evans.

For expanding your woeful lack of knowledge of parrots there is a marvelous implement known as mirror.

Owens.

You’ve already forgotten her.

Too perfect.

Oh....and Cortez will likely be the a US Representative for many, many years. She’s in a safe district. Her performance may be good. It may not be. But like Louie Gohmert or Matt Gaetz. You can be a total idiot and still keep a job in Congress if you live in a safe district.

You may learn to regret that prediction.

I base that opinion on similar narrow minded predictions of the presidency in 2016.

Seems to me that you never bothered to remedy your woeful lack of knowledge of parrots.

Hmm. If I thought you had integrity, I’d bet you good money that “AOC” serves at least two terms in Congress.

Hmm. If I thought that her constituents had any brains I would disagree with you.

Ahhh. The sweet smell of capitulation.

You capitulated when you questioned my integrity.

Owens.

Too perfect.

Oh....and Cortez will likely be the a US Representative for many, many years. She’s in a safe district. Her performance may be good. It may not be. But like Louie Gohmert or Matt Gaetz. You can be a total idiot and still keep a job in Congress if you live in a safe district.

I base that opinion on similar narrow minded predictions of the presidency in 2016.

Seems to me that you never bothered to remedy your woeful lack of knowledge of parrots.

Hmm. If I thought you had integrity, I’d bet you good money that “AOC” serves at least two terms in Congress.

Hmm. If I thought that her constituents had any brains I would disagree with you.

Nope. I stand by my prediction. You have abandoned your opposition. You fucking agreed with me. That's capitulation.

Now, will you demonstrate integrity and admit that, or will you try to squirm out of this uncomfortable situation?

Nope. I stand by my prediction. You have abandoned your opposition. You fucking agreed with me. That's capitulation.

Now, will you demonstrate integrity and admit that, or will you try to squirm out of this uncomfortable situation?

OK I surrender.

It is like you won the popular vote, but I won the Electoral College.

Symbolically. Allegorically. Even anecdotally.

So there.

Goodbye.

OK I surrender.

It is like you won the popular vote, but I won the Electoral College.

Symbolically. Allegorically. Even anecdotally.

So there.

Goodbye.

Well done.

Happy New Year.

I suggested to visualize two debates between Cortez and two opponents with identical or at least similar capabilities in order to determine a winner, precisely because there is no link to such now.

Check with me in two years whose memory will be more faded, Cortez or Candace Evans.

For expanding your woeful lack of knowledge of parrots there is a marvelous implement known as mirror.

Owens.

Too perfect.

LOL, you win because you "say" you do. How very lefty of you.

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
She is better than establishment Democrats, she will have a tough time finding Democrats that would back her, she has made an enemy in Pelosi and other establishment Democrats. She will consistently call out the hypocritical Democratic Party and provide laughs along the way.

I imagine in a couple years she will change into an establishment, the corruption and money will eventually sway her like it has others.
yep after she gets the congressional taint she will become just as corrupt and useless as all the rest of them are...

She is better than establishment Democrats, she will have a tough time finding Democrats that would back her, she has made an enemy in Pelosi and other establishment Democrats. She will consistently call out the hypocritical Democratic Party and provide laughs along the way.

I imagine in a couple years she will change into an establishment, the corruption and money will eventually sway her like it has others.
yep after she gets the congressional taint she will become just as corrupt and useless as all the rest of them are...

They all get told to toe the line or you get no money for the next election.

Translation~ you're a commie like her and just as stupid.
Of course,she much smarter, more well educated, and more successful than you will ever be. And brown, and female, which REALLY gets under your skin.

Racist much, if you think she is smart what the fuck is your IQ 13?
They pretend she is smart so they don’t have to admit their party is full of idiots that are dumb enough to elect people like her.

Translation~ you're a commie like her and just as stupid.
Of course,she much smarter, more well educated, and more successful than you will ever be. And brown, and female, which REALLY gets under your skin.

Racist much, if you think she is smart what the fuck is your IQ 13?
They pretend she is smart so they don’t have to admit their party is full of idiots that are dumb enough to elect people like her.

It's a knee jerk reaction that all partisans have, defense at all costs. Hell they'll defend Sheila Jackson Lee.

She's not really dumb, she's being attacked by rwnj media.

If you are worried about electing stupid people why don't you start with the *president*?
Not really dumb, just uneducated and a lot slow.

Does she have a lot to learn? Heck yeah.

Does that mean she's stupid? Hell no.

And as for being "slow" she's been quite enough to come out on top of all the Twitter exchanges and what-not that I've seen.
Can you prove that someone else did not write those Twitter exchanges?

She may be dumber than the Guam tip over nut (forget his name). Both parties seem hell bent on electing nuts and it just boggles my mind. How does someone SO VERIFIABLY STUPID win an election? What does that say about us? As a collective we nominated the two most hated people in the country to run our nation. Basically we decided to play Russian Roulette with a damn bullet in every chamber.

WHY???

The one thing I have learned about Ms. Cortez is that she is anything but stupid. I do find it interesting that once again, the right wing is attacking a strong, intelligent woman with accusations of stupidity, or mental incapacity. "Low IQ Maxine Waters", "Crazy Eyes Cortez", "Pochahantas".

You've been laughing at the women ever since millions of women marched against Donald Trump the day after his inauguration, and you're still mocking powerful women as stupid or crazy. Women are the majority of voters in this country and more and more women are coming to the conclusion that the Republican Party, top to bottom, is unfit to govern the lives of women. Women voted Republicans out of the House. And you know who's doing it? The BLACK WOMEN. The Black women have not and will not vote for Donald J. Trump because the black women, the Hispanic women and the Asian women are all smart enough to know a liar and a conman when they see one. The white women went along with this husbands on Trump in 2016, but they sure as hell said "No fucking way" to him in 2018.

Right wingers like to denigrate women by calling them "stupid" or "crazy". This is the mistake the right makes over and over. It's why you're losing white women voters at every turn. We see what you're doing here, and what you've always done as soon as women start achieving power.

You figure if you make it hard enough for women to run for and hold public office, they'll drop out. They won't want to be shamed, humiliated, lied about and bullied, and they won't continue to strip the white males who currently have a stranglehold on the leadership and direction of the current itteration of the Republican Party, which elected a self-admitted serial sexual predator to the Office of President, and installed a drunked frat boy with a long history of misogynistic behaviour towards women, on the Supreme Court, while cancelling the birth control mandate in the Affordable Care Act, and attempting to defund and shut down Planned Parenthood, thereby seriously limiting women's access to safe abortions.

Republicans, having learned nothing by installing a serial sexual harasser on the SC a generation earlier, prove their insanity by doing the same thing all over again and expecting a different result. Brett Kavenaugh's confirmation to the SC guaranteed that the Republican Party is finished as a political movement. It was their last chance to put politics aside and do the right thing for the good of the nation and they failed miserably, and as always, put party ahead of country.

Just as tax cuts followed by a massively ballooning deficit result in stock market crashes and unemployment, Republicans got on that bus as soon as Trump took office, and with his first budget. Then he started a tariff war. It ended Obama's Bull Market, and stocks have been on shaking footing ever since.

Republicans have held the House and the Senate for all but 4 years since 2001, and have controlled the country's purse strings through 17 years of economic upheaval at home, and war abroad, and they are desperately clinging to power, while the country is in a state of severe economic decline which Republicans ignore in favour of distraction and voter superpression.

This party has become so venal and corrupt that it's continuation have become a danger to the Republic. Americans are leaving the party in record numbers and the 2018 mid-terms were the worst President rebuke in American history.

Keep up the good work Grampa. Keep telling us that the bright, capable women voters elect are "stupid" or "crazy". Keep mocking the women for wearing pussy hats, and vilifying them for voting for their privacy rights under the Constitution, and then stripping them of their health care. Every post likes yours tells women the Republican Party doesn't respect women. Keep it up and no woman will vote for Republicans, ever.

I have the greatest respect for women. I have no respect for stupidity, nor will I suffer it just because the carrier is a woman.

I'm just seeing generic "she's dumb" comments. Nothing specific.

Let's call this what it is. Conservatives hate Ocasio-Cortez because Fox News tells them to hate her. It's that simple. Out of the 39 seats that the Democrats picked up in the House, do you know ANY of the other people who were elected?

Conservatives are trained so well. They're just mindless lemmings who hate whoever they're told to hate. I just checked the Fox News website, and sure enough, there she is! Right there on the front page.

She may be dumber than the Guam tip over nut (forget his name). Both parties seem hell bent on electing nuts and it just boggles my mind. How does someone SO VERIFIABLY STUPID win an election? What does that say about us? As a collective we nominated the two most hated people in the country to run our nation. Basically we decided to play Russian Roulette with a damn bullet in every chamber.

WHY???
So...when those on the so-called Right complain about professional politicians, you don't really mean it.

WHY???

The one thing I have learned about Ms. Cortez is that she is anything but stupid. I do find it interesting that once again, the right wing is attacking a strong, intelligent woman with accusations of stupidity, or mental incapacity. "Low IQ Maxine Waters", "Crazy Eyes Cortez", "Pochahantas".

You've been laughing at the women ever since millions of women marched against Donald Trump the day after his inauguration, and you're still mocking powerful women as stupid or crazy. Women are the majority of voters in this country and more and more women are coming to the conclusion that the Republican Party, top to bottom, is unfit to govern the lives of women. Women voted Republicans out of the House. And you know who's doing it? The BLACK WOMEN. The Black women have not and will not vote for Donald J. Trump because the black women, the Hispanic women and the Asian women are all smart enough to know a liar and a conman when they see one. The white women went along with this husbands on Trump in 2016, but they sure as hell said "No fucking way" to him in 2018.

Right wingers like to denigrate women by calling them "stupid" or "crazy". This is the mistake the right makes over and over. It's why you're losing white women voters at every turn. We see what you're doing here, and what you've always done as soon as women start achieving power.

You figure if you make it hard enough for women to run for and hold public office, they'll drop out. They won't want to be shamed, humiliated, lied about and bullied, and they won't continue to strip the white males who currently have a stranglehold on the leadership and direction of the current itteration of the Republican Party, which elected a self-admitted serial sexual predator to the Office of President, and installed a drunked frat boy with a long history of misogynistic behaviour towards women, on the Supreme Court, while cancelling the birth control mandate in the Affordable Care Act, and attempting to defund and shut down Planned Parenthood, thereby seriously limiting women's access to safe abortions.

Republicans, having learned nothing by installing a serial sexual harasser on the SC a generation earlier, prove their insanity by doing the same thing all over again and expecting a different result. Brett Kavenaugh's confirmation to the SC guaranteed that the Republican Party is finished as a political movement. It was their last chance to put politics aside and do the right thing for the good of the nation and they failed miserably, and as always, put party ahead of country.

Just as tax cuts followed by a massively ballooning deficit result in stock market crashes and unemployment, Republicans got on that bus as soon as Trump took office, and with his first budget. Then he started a tariff war. It ended Obama's Bull Market, and stocks have been on shaking footing ever since.

Republicans have held the House and the Senate for all but 4 years since 2001, and have controlled the country's purse strings through 17 years of economic upheaval at home, and war abroad, and they are desperately clinging to power, while the country is in a state of severe economic decline which Republicans ignore in favour of distraction and voter superpression.

This party has become so venal and corrupt that it's continuation have become a danger to the Republic. Americans are leaving the party in record numbers and the 2018 mid-terms were the worst President rebuke in American history.

Keep up the good work Grampa. Keep telling us that the bright, capable women voters elect are "stupid" or "crazy". Keep mocking the women for wearing pussy hats, and vilifying them for voting for their privacy rights under the Constitution, and then stripping them of their health care. Every post likes yours tells women the Republican Party doesn't respect women. Keep it up and no woman will vote for Republicans, ever.

The left has attacked every Republican women that has ever spoken politically. So, how the hell are Democrats any better than Republicans in that regard? Just because a person agrees or disagrees with you politically it doesn’t mean they are smart or dumb, it means they disagree with you politically.

Let's call this what it is. Conservatives hate Ocasio-Cortez because Fox News tells them to hate her. It's that simple. Out of the 39 seats that the Democrats picked up in the House, do you know ANY of the other people who were elected?

Conservatives are trained so well. They're just mindless lemmings who hate whoever they're told to hate. I just checked the Fox News website, and sure enough, there she is! Right there on the front page.

So you are saying that you've never heard any of the stupid shit she says? You need to get out more.

Enjoy.

The Seven Craziest Things Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Has Said So Far

Sounds more like a liberal accusing others of what it does itself.

Enjoy.

The Seven Craziest Things Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Has Said So Far

This seemed like a good idea to you? Misrepresenting her statements from a far-right link?

"If Climate Change Isn’t Addressed, People Are Gonna Like, Die And Stuff" (That's not what she said. Your bullshit propaganda is just spinning it that way.)

Free Republic - Media Bias/Fact Check

You guys hate her because your right-wing news sites tell you to hate her.

Last edited:
She's not really dumb, she's being attacked by rwnj media.

If you are worried about electing stupid people why don't you start with the *president*?
Not really dumb, just uneducated and a lot slow.

Does she have a lot to learn? Heck yeah.

Does that mean she's stupid? Hell no.

And as for being "slow" she's been quite enough to come out on top of all the Twitter exchanges and what-not that I've seen.
Can you prove that someone else did not write those Twitter exchanges?
Lol what?

WHY???
When Ocasio took the seat of a smart and cunning veteran kleptocrat, Joseph Crowley, I thought that was a good thing.

I'd rather have the stupid socialist in Washington than the smart kleptocrat, because the smart kleptocrat is much more dangerous to the USA than the dumb socialist.

Ocasio drained a dangerous swamp monster out of congress.

Forum List

Back