Democrats Move Towards Violent Confrontation

Clean air and water is vital and stepping on the throats of companies that pollute is good for our economy and the safety of our nation.

'
yes, we should all support fighting pollution. but thats not enough for the left, thats why they created the "pollution creates climate change" religion, because only through mandated religion can any government control all of the actions of its citizens,

with the left its never been about pollution or climate, its about being able to remotely control the thermostat in your house, telling you what to drive and what to eat and what to wear and how to live. Orwell and Rand saw it coming and wrote books about it.

Clean air and water is vital and stepping on the throats of companies that pollute is good for our economy and the safety of our nation.

'
yes, we should all support fighting pollution. but thats not enough for the left, thats why they created the "pollution creates climate change" religion, because only through mandated religion can any government control all of the actions of its citizens,

with the left its never been about pollution or climate, its about being able to remotely control the thermostat in your house, telling you what to drive and what to eat and what to wear and how to live. Orwell and Rand saw it coming and wrote books about it.
Follow the money in climate change...the dems want a carbon tax and they want to trade carbon credits in the stock market...they could become filthy rich trading carbon credits...that is why they all push carbon as the cause of climate change...it can be measured and traded and taxed...it all works for them...but many scientists are bunking the carbon as the cause of global warming...but that doesn't matter to the people set to profit from it...

'

The Democrats have been trying to get total control over the people, and have been quite successful taking steps towards total control. The only two entities stopping them are energy and healthcare. Once the government gets control over those two things, they will then have total control over everybody in the country.

Environmental laws and regulations are so they do eventually get total control over energy. Then Medicare for All would give them total control over healthcare. They can't take over these things by force, so they do so using scare tactics and making us beg for them to take total control.

Where is the apology? I don't see it. Could you point it out to us all.

Then you didn’t read the article.

I read the article, quote where he said he apologized to Bill Clinton.

10 days since Impeached Trump was impeached..... still no civil war. What's the holdup, conservative pussies?? Too fat to git up off the couch, just as I suspected, huh?

Why do Democrats want violence?

<< Rolling Thunder Chief Predicts if Democrats Impeach Trump Bikers Will Descend on DC >>

It Will Be Ugly... Rolling Thunder Chief Predicts if Democrats Impeach Trump Bikers Will Descend on DC
'TOWARDS violence'?

Did you forget how Hillary paid thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies during the election campaign?

Did you forget how Antifa, BLM, and the Black Fist willingly took money from Russians to spread racial division and violence?

Why do Democrats want violence?

<< Rolling Thunder Chief Predicts if Democrats Impeach Trump Bikers Will Descend on DC >>

It Will Be Ugly... Rolling Thunder Chief Predicts if Democrats Impeach Trump Bikers Will Descend on DC
'TOWARDS violence'?

Did you forget how Hillary paid thugs to beat and bloody Trump supporters at Trump rallies during the election campaign?

Did you forget how Antifa, BLM, and the Black Fist willingly took money from Russians to spread racial division and violence?
Exactly.

10 days since Impeached Trump was impeached..... still no civil war. What's the holdup, conservative pussies?? Too fat to git up off the couch, just as I suspected, huh?
DREADFUL post, as usual.
:itsok:

What other excuse is there?
Still ANOTHER dreadful post. Not surprising, considering Meuller is their hero. Just pitiful.
So no other excuse, just as I suspected. Thanks for the confirmation.

giphy.gif

Liberals are so naive.

Trump supporters are warning of civil war if Trump is impeached

Trump supporters are warning of civil war if Trump is impeached
Impeachment is tomorrow. What time can we expect the civil war? I predict never because conservatives are nothing but a bunch of whiny bitches who are too lazy to get out of bed and stand up for their convictions.

So they are no different than most Democrats.
The difference is the Democrats aren't hollering about starting a war.

They holler about how violent the right is.

while conservatives claim that they are peaceful and it is liberals who are violent.

That is right after they scream that liberals want to take everyone's weapons from them.

And after they scream that liberals are pacifists singing kumbaya.

And that's after they scream about liberals and "safe places."

DREADFUL post, as usual.

Still ANOTHER dreadful post. Not surprising, considering Meuller is their hero. Just pitiful.

giphy.gif
And the Meuller and the Kenyan-born bastard lover rattles on............

DREADFUL post, as usual.

giphy.gif
LOLOLOL

You're a birther too??? Holyshit, what an ignorant loser you are.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

And still, the right cowered from civil war as they idiotically claimed would happen had Impeached Trump been impeached.

DREADFUL post, as usual.

giphy.gif
LOLOLOL

And still, the right cowered from civil war as they idiotically claimed would happen had Impeached Trump been impeached.

They are now saying if trump is voted out of office they will start a civil war.

giphy.gif
LOLOLOL

They are now saying if trump is voted out of office they will start a civil war.
Ah, you mean....

ShoddyLimpingIvorybilledwoodpecker-small.gif

Forum List

Back