Do liberals even like this country?

Leftism is an ideology of world conquest, the ultimate authoritarianism, globalism.

They can't be happy until everyone belongs to their Borg.

Yup they complain about trickle down, but they so love trickle up poor, trickle up misery....the left will never ever be happy untill everyone's life's suck as much as there's..

dear; "trickle down" is euphemism for, "bailout the rich and then, let it trickle down".

Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, welfare, unemployment, Obamacare

Conservatives want to end them all
Not a peep about bailouts for the rich and corporate welfare, though.

The Tax Foundation has found that the "special tax provisions" of corporations cost taxpayers over $100 billion per year, or roughly $870 per family.

But in reality, that number is much higher.

Citizens for Tax Justice found that the U.S. Treasury lost $181 billion in corporate tax subsidies, which means the average American family could be out as much as $1,600 per year.

Finally, of the $6,000 in corporate subsidies that the average American family pays each year, $1,231 of it goes to making up for revenue losses from corporate tax havens.

This money goes to recouping losses from giant transnational corporations like Apple and GE that hide their money overseas to boost profits and avoid paying taxes to help the American economy.

The bottom-line here is that American families are paying $6,000 or more per year to subsidize giant transnational corporations that are already making billions and billions of dollars in profit each year. In the past decade alone, corporations have doubled their profits.--http://www.truth-out.org/opinion/item/19844-food-stamps-are-affordable-corporate-welfare-is-not

If it's so bad, why not leave and go to one of those other glorious countries you libs speak so highly about? That's the OP here.

Simple....those other nations don't have NEAR the wealth and resources to be taken for nothing. Only the US government will force it's citizens to subsidize them the way we are forced to. Americans are being used and abused by our own government when Globalists or Democrats are in office particularly.
We are being used as cash cows to finance their political agendas and personal power plays....

Senator Dean Heller of Nevada is one of the globalists imo. His pompous ass sits comfortable on so many benefits he's set for life and yet refuses to allow the repeal of Obamacare which is failing anyway. Fucking Democrat commie globalist calling himself a Republican, Traitor!

Here...go look at his contact form....
Contact Form - Contact - United States Senator Dean Heller
This is a PUBLIC SERVANT but if you read his contact form, it wreaks of uppidy "fuck offness".
He even goes so far as to say he'll ignore comments from non-Nevadans...yet his votes screw us ALL.

Vote him OUT!

AP17187703042024_20170715_083617.jpg

Until we rise up and tell them to fuck themselves loud and clear, they will continue to do it.

Last edited:
We the People elect our representatives based on what they will do
Our representatives decide how our money will be spent
If we don't like it...we vote them out
Just like our Constitution expected

The Founders NEVER expected traitors, Communists and the radical influences we now have in the country thanks to idiot Leftists.

The Founding Fathers did NOT expect a population of ingrates and traitors.

But you and your ilk are counting on them to destroy this nation and replace the Constitution with your Laws and doctrines.

The Founders NEVER expected traitors, Communists and the radical influences we now have in the country thanks to idiot Leftists.

But you and your ilk are counting on them to destroy this nation and replace the Constitution with your Laws and doctrines.
You funny

Were the founders considered traitors by Britain?

Were the founders considered traitors by Britain?

Were the Brits taxing the colonists without giving them representation?

So if the mother nation does not do right according to the colonists they have the right to revolt and create a new nation? Perhaps it would have been better if Britain had listened to the colonists and gave them representation? If so, would that have been a liberal move?

During a debate with a leftist this morning, I was once again told how much better things are in other places, and that made me ask myself if liberals even like this country yet alone love it?

How great other countries have it is a leftist argument they make all the time. It's beginning to be almost as common as saying the right are racist, sexist, homophobes.

What crossed my mind this morning is something I never thought of before: conservatives never say how much better it is in other places. We have our faults, we have our differences, but you never read a conservative say our country is not as good as X.

Liberals are quite the opposite. They want us to change our healthcare system like "theirs." They want us to have gun restrictions like theirs. They want us to have an education system like theirs. They want us to have a government structure like theirs. They want us to have an immigration system like theirs. They want us to have a justice system like theirs. We should take most of the money from rich people like they do. We need to change our election system like theirs.

So I'm going to ask this question one more time even though I've never gotten an answer before: If it's so good "there" WTF are you doing here?

It's apparent that we on the right love our country and the left does not. So the question I have (especially to you leftists) is if you do even like this country? It sure as hell doesn't seem like it since you want to change every aspect of it.
Honeybunch, you couldn't debate anyone. Go play with your vibrator.
so why did not you debate him on this.....just asking.....

During a debate with a leftist this morning, I was once again told how much better things are in other places, and that made me ask myself if liberals even like this country yet alone love it?

How great other countries have it is a leftist argument they make all the time. It's beginning to be almost as common as saying the right are racist, sexist, homophobes.

What crossed my mind this morning is something I never thought of before: conservatives never say how much better it is in other places. We have our faults, we have our differences, but you never read a conservative say our country is not as good as X.

Liberals are quite the opposite. They want us to change our healthcare system like "theirs." They want us to have gun restrictions like theirs. They want us to have an education system like theirs. They want us to have a government structure like theirs. They want us to have an immigration system like theirs. They want us to have a justice system like theirs. We should take most of the money from rich people like they do. We need to change our election system like theirs.

So I'm going to ask this question one more time even though I've never gotten an answer before: If it's so good "there" WTF are you doing here?

It's apparent that we on the right love our country and the left does not. So the question I have (especially to you leftists) is if you do even like this country? It sure as hell doesn't seem like it since you want to change every aspect of it.
Honeybunch, you couldn't debate anyone. Go play with your vibrator.
Are you sharing?

Liberals created this country in 1776

While the country at that time was the best our founders could do. Liberals realized we could do better......end slavery, women's rights, worker rights, civil rights, environmental protections, gay rights.

Conservatives fought every inch of the way
along with many conservatives and many moderates of both sides of the day.....not every major revolution that happened in our history was done just by liberals RW....

Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, welfare, unemployment, Obamacare

Conservatives want to end them all

Maybe because our Constitution doesn't require our federal government to provide.

That is the beautiful thing about the Constitution......We the People get to decide what we want from our Government

WRONG as USUAL. We the people do not get to decide, the Constitution expressly defines what the government can do. Some piles of shit like o-shit-ma extend the powers of their government well beyond it's defined limits, and some liberal dogshit try to take powers from the constitutionally defined branch and reassign it to some other branch with litigation, and by just usurping the power and getting by with no challenge. What is so telling of the nature of the liberal hatred of this country is their constant attempts to rewrite or redefine words phrases, and historical facts in order to force an anti American agenda on OUR citizens. It is like the rampant lies about the Civil War, The redefinition of Constitutional rights to include foreign nationals, The complete disregard of the "Safe" in person phrase. ON and on, to allow them to become a dictatorial ruling class that will have to be exterminated by WAR.

"If people find they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of our Republic."
Benjamin Franklin

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those SPECIFICALLY enumerated."
Thomas Jefferson

While the country at that time was the best our founders could do. Liberals realized we could do better......end slavery, women's rights, worker rights, civil rights, environmental protections, gay rights.

along with many conservatives and many moderates of both sides of the day.....not every major revolution that happened in our history was done just by liberals RW....
Conservatives supported the King

Liberals used to tar and feather them. A time we fondly remember as......the Good ole days

It seems pretty normal for some people to recognize better methods for doing things, either by a neighbor or a neighboring nation. Liberals keep trying to improve America for Americans, sort of the happiness thing that Jefferson mentioned. Who do conservatives try to improve America for?

It seems pretty normal for some people to recognize better methods for doing things, either by a neighbor or a neighboring nation. Liberals keep trying to improve America for Americans, sort of the happiness thing that Jefferson mentioned. Who do conservatives try to improve America for?

If what liberals consider improvements are already in place in other countries, why do liberals stay here? Why don't liberals move to some of these places for a few years first, and then come back and tell us how great it was? Or maybe, it's so great there that they would never move back!

Because it seems to me that liberals want to change this country on so many levels that I wonder if they hate being here.

The Republican party was the anti-slavery party for crying out loud. Who created the EPA, a liberal?
That's because back then, the GOP was the northern LIBERAL party. Not the party of traitors, the KKK and the Alt Right, which it is today.

If what liberals consider improvements are already in place in other countries, why do liberals stay here? Why don't liberals move to some of these places for a few years first, and then come back and tell us how great it was? Or maybe, it's so great there that they would never move back!

Because it seems to me that liberals want to change this country on so many levels that I wonder if they hate being here.
You just don't get it. There is nothing wrong with looking at how programs work in other countries and deciding on whether it could work for us.

James Madison, in researching the Constitution, did the same thing

Forum List

Back