Do liberals even like this country?

Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, welfare, unemployment, Obamacare

Conservatives want to end them all
The only thing that is true in that statement is end obamacare which has raised insurance rates ten fold, and most have to come up with a $7000 dollar deductible just to use it. Now show proof of your other asinine remarks.
Then why do conservatives want to cut Medicaid, restructure Social Security, slash welfare?

Answer the question coward

The only thing that is true in that statement is end obamacare which has raised insurance rates ten fold, and most have to come up with a $7000 dollar deductible just to use it. Now show proof of your other asinine remarks.
Then why do conservatives want to cut Medicaid, restructure Social Security, slash welfare?
The more government gets out of healthcare, the better off we will be. But the needy needs help, I see no problem with that. Privatize part of social security so you can invest part of YOUR money. Anyway it's just a government slush fund anyway. Welfare? Why would someone want to be supported on the backs of the tax payer. Yes if someone truly needs help. Help them, but when you see life long welfare recipients living better than the average tax payer. Time to cut it.
There you go.

During a debate with a leftist this morning, I was once again told how much better things are in other places, and that made me ask myself if liberals even like this country yet alone love it?

How great other countries have it is a leftist argument they make all the time. It's beginning to be almost as common as saying the right are racist, sexist, homophobes.

What crossed my mind this morning is something I never thought of before: conservatives never say how much better it is in other places. We have our faults, we have our differences, but you never read a conservative say our country is not as good as X.

Liberals are quite the opposite. They want us to change our healthcare system like "theirs." They want us to have gun restrictions like theirs. They want us to have an education system like theirs. They want us to have a government structure like theirs. They want us to have an immigration system like theirs. They want us to have a justice system like theirs. We should take most of the money from rich people like they do. We need to change our election system like theirs.

So I'm going to ask this question one more time even though I've never gotten an answer before: If it's so good "there" WTF are you doing here?

It's apparent that we on the right love our country and the left does not. So the question I have (especially to you leftists) is if you do even like this country? It sure as hell doesn't seem like it since you want to change every aspect of it.

Liberals just don't like Trump. No reason to get all drama queen on us, little girl.

During a debate with a leftist this morning, I was once again told how much better things are in other places, and that made me ask myself if liberals even like this country yet alone love it?

How great other countries have it is a leftist argument they make all the time. It's beginning to be almost as common as saying the right are racist, sexist, homophobes.

What crossed my mind this morning is something I never thought of before: conservatives never say how much better it is in other places. We have our faults, we have our differences, but you never read a conservative say our country is not as good as X.

Liberals are quite the opposite. They want us to change our healthcare system like "theirs." They want us to have gun restrictions like theirs. They want us to have an education system like theirs. They want us to have a government structure like theirs. They want us to have an immigration system like theirs. They want us to have a justice system like theirs. We should take most of the money from rich people like they do. We need to change our election system like theirs.

So I'm going to ask this question one more time even though I've never gotten an answer before: If it's so good "there" WTF are you doing here?

It's apparent that we on the right love our country and the left does not. So the question I have (especially to you leftists) is if you do even like this country? It sure as hell doesn't seem like it since you want to change every aspect of it.

Liberals just don't like Trump. No reason to get all drama queen on us, little girl.

Nope. Liberals have been using the argument how other countries are so much better than ours for years now--including the DumBama years.

That's something that's been bugging me for a while now. WTF are we more concerned about the poor than the middle-class? Every article I read on healthcare is about Medicaid. Shouldn't we be more focused on the people holding up the country instead of the people ripping it down?

That's something that's been bugging me for a while now. WTF are we more concerned about the poor than the middle-class? Every article I read on healthcare is about Medicaid. Shouldn't we be more focused on the people holding up the country instead of the people ripping it down?
Also they use entitlements to keep people reliable on government for a vote. Despicable, but that's the only way liberals can win, oh and cheat.

That is the beautiful thing about the Constitution......We the People get to decide what we want from our Government

No, you people want to ELIMINATE the Constitution. The Constitution is NOT a "living Document" as you morons want to call it.
If it is allowed to be molded into a Communist manifesto, as you morons want, then it will no longer protect human rights.

You DO NOT get to decide what parts of the Constitution (like the 2nd amendment) go and which ones to re-write.

The goal of you Communist/Marxist Leftist is the complete dismantling of the Constitution and the installation of doctrines that are suited only to your own agendas.
The right seeks to protect and preserve the Union while the Left seeks to fracture and divide it.
Of course the Constitution is a living document. It is not the Bible passed down from the almighty. Courts were established in the Constitution and courts get to decide constitutional issues

The Constitution is not a cookbook telling you what you are allowed to cook and what ingredients you can use
The Constitution established the kitchen from which future generations could prepare their meals

Wrong. The Constitution is written in stone. The process to change the Constitution is not electing the right judges. It's called the Amendment process which the founders included because they knew America and society would change over time and some articles may become outdated.

The Founding Fathers also had no idea the amount of treason and the abject stupidity that would come to populate the nation.
The people they wrote these ideals for were actually GRATEFUL to be in a nation where they were not subject to the whim of a Monarch.

Vastly unlike the grubbers and snowflakes on the Left today.

Exactly. If the founders intended the Constitution to be a living document, then why have a Constitution in the first place?

I'm sure if the founders could come back to life and rewrite the Constitution, it would be 100 pages long to include big color pictures so that liberals in the future could understand it.

They have to. They keep fixing the mess the GOP leaves when it's in power.

The damaged economy.

Iraq.

What they did after Katrina.

The GOP defending BP after the Gulf Oil Spill.

Letting Bin Laden go.

The ruinous and deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts

The sudden "friendship" with long time enemy "Russia".

The list is endless.

Also they use entitlements to keep people reliable on government for a vote. Despicable, but that's the only way liberals can win, oh and cheat.

There are Republicans in the mix as well; our Governor Kasich being one of them.

The poor could care less if we working dropped dead in the street. Why should we care about them instead of ourselves? Make sure we take care of them before we care for the producers in this country; people that have made responsible decisions in life and tried to avoid problems and end up being government dependents.

It's aggravating already.

They have to. They keep fixing the mess the GOP leaves when it's in power.

The damaged economy.

Iraq.

What they did after Katrina.

The GOP defending BP after the Gulf Oil Spill.

Letting Bin Laden go.

The ruinous and deficit creating Bush Tax Cuts

The sudden "friendship" with long time enemy "Russia".

The list is endless.

If it's so bad, why not leave and go to one of those other glorious countries you libs speak so highly about? That's the OP here.

Well apparently we now know why "RightWinger" hates America.....

allahu akbar!!!!

I suspect MANY of the radicals who come here spewing hatred for America are radical Islamists or illegal immigrants with a forum account who resent Americans trying to keep America a sovereign nation.

How DARE we deny them ALL the same benefits any American enjoys?
How DARE we want borders!!!
How DARE we not gladly pay for their health care, education and lifestyle?

After all.....ALL Americans are filthy rich and can afford it.....and the Dems promote the hate and welcome them here (to get votes)

Righties exist in a fantasyland in which reality has no place. Dark Money manages their minds and they follow along even when policies hurt their own interests. It is a weird play in which the players think they are making the moves. Reagan was a large part of their hypnotic state, he told them their government was the problem and they believed. (see link below) The corporations and upper classes benefited and the righties cheered, this was as it should be, Odd that our first president along with Lincoln and Eisenhower all saw this and yet the righties and republicans blinded by propaganda followed and obeyed.

"Populism is unemployment insurance, public education, government-sponsored healthcare, and regulatory laws that protect workers and consumers. If we ever get there, it'll be a minimum income, a 4-day work week, generous paid leave policies, and actual support for new parents. And, yes, we need the negative parts of populism in order to get the positive parts, because none of the positive parts are free. We need money, and the money has to come from somewhere, and the only place it can come from is the rich. Negative populism is thus the foundation on which positive populism stands. But negative populism alone is not populism as such, any more than the foundation of a house by itself is enough to keep you warm in the winter or dry when it rains." Rust Belt Philosophy: See also: special snowflakes, safe spaces, the closing of the American mind, crybabies, trigger warnings, pinkshirts, political correctness, etc. etc. etc.

Jeffrey D. Sachs: Ending the Ronald Reagan lie - The Boston Globe

"The unity of Government, which constitutes you one people, is also now dear to you. It is justly so; for it is a main pillar in the edifice of your real independence, the support of your tranquillity at home, your peace abroad; of your safety; of your prosperity; of that very Liberty, which you so highly prize. But as it is easy to foresee, that, from different causes and from different quarters, much pains will be taken, many artifices employed, to weaken in your minds the conviction of this truth; as this is the point in your political fortress against which the batteries of internal and external enemies will be most constantly and actively (though often covertly and insidiously) directed, it is of infinite moment, that you should properly estimate the immense value of your national Union to your collective and individual happiness; that you should cherish a cordial, habitual, and immovable attachment to it; accustoming yourselves to think and speak of it as of the Palladium of your political safety and prosperity; watching for its preservation with jealous anxiety; discountenancing whatever may suggest even a suspicion, that it can in any event be abandoned; and indignantly frowning upon the first dawning of every attempt to alienate any portion of our country from the rest, or to enfeeble the sacred ties which now link together the various parts." Quote DB :: Speeches :: George Washington :: George Washington's Farewell Address Speech

"For decades conservatives have been demonizing government and not enough has been done to defend it. Ever since Ronald Reagan declared in 1981 that "Government is not a solution to our problem, government is the problem," Republicans have been waging a political war against this institution. They have been joined in this anti-government crusade by libertarian thinkers, Tea Party activists, right-wing media pundits, and wealthy corporate lobbies. This powerful political coalition blithely ignores anything good about government and conducts a relentless smear campaign against this institution. They constantly play upon the fears and insecurities of average Americans and encourage them to blame all their problems on big bad government." Government is Good - An Unapologetic Defense of a Vital Institution

That is the longest absolute proof that anyone has posted that they had no reading comprehension at all. Washington's entire premise was to STOP the acts that liberal regressives are completely immersed in. The main fact is that government is there to PROTECT GOVERNMENT POWER under liberal control, it is there only to do what it was CONSTITUIONALLY ALLOWED and required to do under conservative control. Liberals use, twist and unconstitutionally expand the limits of government power to subjugate any dissent to their agenda like dictators. Conservatives use government to STOP liberals from interjecting themselves into all facets of other peoples lives.

Maybe because our Constitution doesn't require our federal government to provide.

That is the beautiful thing about the Constitution......We the People get to decide what we want from our Government

WRONG as USUAL. We the people do not get to decide, the Constitution expressly defines what the government can do. Some piles of shit like o-shit-ma extend the powers of their government well beyond it's defined limits, and some liberal dogshit try to take powers from the constitutionally defined branch and reassign it to some other branch with litigation, and by just usurping the power and getting by with no challenge. What is so telling of the nature of the liberal hatred of this country is their constant attempts to rewrite or redefine words phrases, and historical facts in order to force an anti American agenda on OUR citizens. It is like the rampant lies about the Civil War, The redefinition of Constitutional rights to include foreign nationals, The complete disregard of the "Safe" in person phrase. ON and on, to allow them to become a dictatorial ruling class that will have to be exterminated by WAR.

Well apparently we now know why "RightWinger" hates America.....

allahu akbar!!!!

I suspect MANY of the radicals who come here spewing hatred for America are radical Islamists or illegal immigrants with a forum account who resent Americans trying to keep America a sovereign nation.

How DARE we deny them ALL the same benefits any American enjoys?
How DARE we want borders!!!
How DARE we not gladly pay for their health care, education and lifestyle?

After all.....ALL Americans are filthy rich and can afford it.....and the Dems promote the hate and welcome them here (to get votes)

It's also something liberals don't realize--especially white liberals.

The Democrat party became the anti-white party. Their goal is for a one-party government in the USA never to be seriously challenged again. With enough minorities who vote a majority Democrat every election, they can accomplish their goal by making whites a minority for the first time since our founding.

Answer the question coward
It was answered
You just don't like the answer

Maybe because our Constitution doesn't require our federal government to provide.

WRONG as USUAL. We the people do not get to decide, the Constitution expressly defines what the government can do. Some piles of shit like o-shit-ma extend the powers of their government well beyond it's defined limits, and some liberal dogshit try to take powers from the constitutionally defined branch and reassign it to some other branch with litigation, and by just usurping the power and getting by with no challenge. What is so telling of the nature of the liberal hatred of this country is their constant attempts to rewrite or redefine words phrases, and historical facts in order to force an anti American agenda on OUR citizens. It is like the rampant lies about the Civil War, The redefinition of Constitutional rights to include foreign nationals, The complete disregard of the "Safe" in person phrase. ON and on, to allow them to become a dictatorial ruling class that will have to be exterminated by WAR.
We the People elect our representatives based on what they will do
Our representatives decide how our money will be spent
If we don't like it...we vote them out

Just like our Constitution expected

Obama loves America is going all out to help Chicago, he's raising $500 million...wait for it...for his Chicago presidential library. :eusa_eh:
Lot of revenue having his library in Chicago

I'm sure they are thrilled to have it

Comparison and contrast; what a concept. Only the right wing prefers to manufacture red herrings for their fisherman work ethic. Capitalism requires capital based morals.

Liberals hate America and elect anti America asshats like Obama.
Alleged conservatives preferred to bailout the rich instead of blacks; but, like to keep complaining about our alleged, "black problem".

Forum List

Back